its fuggin' cold

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
I know its winter and it has been this cold here already this winter...but I cant get warm today...even got my feets in my leather, sheepskin lined boot slipper thingys, turned the heat up...fuck! I cant get warm...must be gettin old...I mean this cold is goin straight to the bone y'all...damn. I dont wanna hit the grappa yet, its only 12:30...but what do I gotta do? I was also thinkin about hittin' up the Chinese buffet and headin' over to Jerry's to dig for 45s but I dont wanna leave the house. damn. Its cold y'all.

Comments

• I know its winter and it has been this cold here already this winter...but I cant get warm today...even got my feets in my leather, sheepskin lined boot slipper thingys, turned the heat up...fuck! I cant get warm...must be gettin old...I mean this cold is goin straight to the bone y'all...damn. I dont wanna hit the grappa yet, its only 12:30...but what do I gotta do? I was also thinkin about hittin' up the Chinese buffet and headin' over to Jerry's to dig for 45s but I dont wanna leave the house. damn. Its cold y'all.

It sounds like you're in Denver.

"Been this cold here already"

"Jerry's"

"Chinese Buffet"

These things are very Denver. And it is fuckin' cold here today, but it was colder yesterday. We've had snow on the ground for 60 striaght days or some shit.

Anyway, hit the Henny, warm you right up.

• Memphis...the buffet is Wang's, and this is the Jerry:

and now they are saying it is going to ice up tonight...great, Wed is usually the day my girl and I go to the grocery store, and this news about snow and ice is going to send idiots into a panic and the grocery store is going to be a madhouse...nothing like southern city snow/ice prediciton mayhem.

• c'mon now, it's not THAT cold

• i had to wear pants yesterday. AND it rained. effen cold i tell you!

• c'mon now, it's not THAT cold

I know, but I feel like it is -30 outside, its strange, I never get cold...Im like a fuckin' Polar Bear usually...but Im fucking freezing rat now.

• Ahh Memphis, yeah NC was icin' up last week, heard it was chilly there, everybody in my family had the flu.

Isn't Memphis where Orange Mound is located? 8Ball and MJG and their homies are always rappin' bout that. Anyway, good luck stayin' warm!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Snowing in Tejas right now....comin' towards Memphis!

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    all i know is we had 1 degree the other day when i was outside waiting on the train. don't know what the wind chill was but minneapolis is no joke with the cold weather. makes me all shrively.

• ottawa is fuggin cold. its about -10c or -15c now, not much wind so im enjoying the weather. i bike to the shop i work at every day and frozen foreheads sucks.

supposed to go down to -25c to -35c next week... shit will suck.

• I have turned into a bitch when it comes to cold weather.

• I have always been a bitch when it comes to cold weather.