ELISE: post PMs you are receiving

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    soul_syndrome
    I would really love to see him and vikingabreaks post again.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Y'ALL MAKING ME SERIOUSLY LAUGH OUT LOUD RIGHT NOW, MY BOSS PROBABLY THINKS I'M CRAZY

THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY, I HAD A BUSY ONE AND THIS THREAD PRETTY MUCH WAS DA KAPPA

OH YEAH

TO QUOTE A GREAT SONG THAT HAS BEEN QUOTED HUMOURSLY AS IF I HAD SENT IT IN A PM:

"So Fuck Dem
    N*ggas Tell Em' What Dey Wanna Do? Hatin On A N*gga...."

YOUR MOVE, HATTEURS

PEACE TO HAZ FOR PMing me about this thraed, I was seriously busy today and yo this made my breaktime and daytime for realz, faux rillz.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

YOUR MOVE, HATTEURS
    lolz haha

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    PEACE TO HAZ FOR PMing me about this thraed, I was seriously busy today and yo this made my breaktime and daytime for realz, faux rillz.

So, I hear youre a real asshole...but you got chedda'!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

So, I hear youre a real asshole...but you got chedda'!

GO PLAY WITH YOUR TOY BOYFRIEND. I WON'T BE HOLLERIN BACK. SEE? I'M NOT HOLLERIN. OK, MAYBE I'LL HOLLER. OR NOT. HI. AIRBAG.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    who has a buddy glenn

Dante.

wow.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    who has a buddy glenn

Dante.

wow.

I heard that Dante is good buddies with 'Josh', if it had been him he would probably would've dropped that name first...

'REAL SHIT'

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    who has a buddy glenn

Dante.

wow.

I heard that Dante is good buddies with 'Josh', if it had been him he would probably would've dropped that name first...

Not if he meant:

...or John Glenn the astronaut.

PLUS..

you in champaign? wheres that? [/b]

playing dumb is a classic veteran-digger artifice

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    sometimes i have this sick fantasy where i take a box of super-duper raer records out to the flea market to just wait and watch people freaking out. then i tell them that i decided they are not for sale. this elise bullshit is like that..

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    sometimes i have this sick fantasy where i take a box of super-duper raer records out to the flea market to just wait and watch people freaking out. then i tell them that i decided they are not for sale. this elise bullshit is like that..

U sound like U need to smoke a 40, drink a blunt & get laid.

U sound like U need to smoke a 40, drink a blunt & get laid.

i do need a blunt

• Options
    I've heard some good lines in my time...Once I was getting out of class and this dude was like, "Hey girl, wassssssssssuuuuuuuup?" I was straight up "It's too early for this shit..." And he said "Damn, I just wanted to get to know your activities...

You go to school with TheMack?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I've heard some good lines in my time...Once I was getting out of class and this dude was like, "Hey girl, wassssssssssuuuuuuuup?" I was straight up "It's too early for this shit..." And he said "Damn, I just wanted to get to know your activities...

You go to school with TheMack?

I'm adding $10 and a copy of my CD to the pot towards getting the username for the guy who knows the Real Shit.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    "elise,

hey whats good. I like what youve done with the strut as things have been a bit boring as of late. So what kind of music do you listen to? I got into digging through dj premier and dj shadow. REAL SHIT. sounds like you know a lil about that.so are you familiar with the strut? being a newcomer I know it can be a little confusing/ bewildering. If you ever need any help with strut, or records. just let me know. you in champaign? wheres that. I make trips to dig all over the country with my buddy glenn and who knows, might come through your neck of the woods sometime.

nice talkin too you"

as much as i would like to believe this, .
    I firmly believe that nobody is this retarded.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    who has a buddy glenn

Dante.

Really, though: Every record collector in Chicago.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    who has a buddy glenn

Dante.

CASTLE D REVEALED?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    who has a buddy glenn

Dante.

CASTLE D REVEALED?

Now THAT is hilarious.

hilarious.

I MAKE IT RAIN LOL. DEAL. THIS WHAT MONEY DO. ALL MY FLY BITCHES LIKE DIRTY MONEY DIRTY MONEY. LOL. SAYING. WAMP WAMP, WHAT IT DO? SAYING, LET ME UPGRADE YOU. HALLELUJAH HOLLER BACK. I WONT.

SAID I WOULDNT HOLLER BUT WHATEVS. IM IN THE BUILDING AND IM FEELIN MYSELF LOL. EVERY GIRL SHOULD HAVE A POSTER OF MY DICK ON THEIR WALL. DEAL. LOL.

OK LAST TIME. DO YOU WANT A NEW CAR?

those aren't real... are they?

JP [email]H@X0RED[/email] MY ACCOUNT AND HE IS SO BUSTED! LOLERZ

YOU FOLLS KEEP ME LOL FOR LIFE

DEAL.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    this has to be one of the best topics in a long time

Monday morning is killing me. I need some e-action. Copy & paste some of those PMs. You can hide the authors, or not. Let's do this.

Thanks JLR, you're well on your way to the Strut thread initiator hall of fame for this one.

This one and your "fake finds" CSI-minded posts are truly legendary.

To: elise
    From Young_Phonics
    Subject: Your impending move

I don't mean to be forward, but there is something I need to tell you. Ever since you mentioned on the board that you will be moving out here in a few months, sleep has resisted me and my appetite for food has dimished[/b] with yearning for you.

Girl, your hair is like red cornsilk, and I can only imagine what it would be like to touch, warming my fingers as it radiated the heat of the midwestern sun.

Please holler back.

DIMISHED[/b]

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Elise, reveal to me the author of that sweet note so I can verify his existance! Please! Your secret shall be safe with me!

ps. Mylatency doesn't have any money

Elise, reveal to me the author of that sweet note so I can verify his existance! Please! Your secret shall be safe with me!

yes he does.

AND YOU (and I) KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!![/b]

• who has a buddy glenn

Dante.

CASTLE D REVEALED?

What the fuck are you guys talking about?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Elise, we want the name of the tour guide. Drop the name or get banned.
    I will personally start a BAN ELISE thread if the tour guide name is not revealed within the next 3 hours. Your 15 minutes of SS fame will be over. TALK.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Elise, we want the name of the tour guide. Drop the name or get banned.
    I will personally start a BAN ELISE thread if the tour guide name is not revealed within the next 3 hours. Your 15 minutes of SS fame will be over. TALK.

get a life/grip brah your whole trip is played
    sorry i don't really think your that funny or "cool"

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that, Kala. You really know how to hurt a man's feelings.
    I AM GAY.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that, Kala. You really know how to hurt a man's feelings.
    I AM GAY.

We're all gay, Kala. Didn't Big Rusty on the door tell you that?