Have you ever walked in on yo girl cheating on you

wyzewayzwyzewayz 303 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
to one up the humility factor of the "have you ever walked in on people doin it thread" (which has happened both ways, but with no amusing stories, so I give you this)I'll cut this story short:I was living with my ex, we had a kid together--- after 5 years in an early 20's relationship, she had become a raging drunk, but I felt I didnt' really have a good reason to end the relationship (or have the balls to break up our family), an incident had happened (won't get into it at the moment) we were, sort of on the way to either mending the relationship, or terminating and moving on with our lives. It quickly became the latter....her life was too "convenient" as I paid the bills. so, she did her thing (went out and partied, often didn't come home etc...) I did my thing: dj'd, worked on music, smoked mad weed---ironically though, she came out everytime I dj'd to keep on tabs on me. Naive me didn't realize that she had been cheating on me, as she always had some elaborate reason or another why she didn't come home (my friends always tried to tell me, but they never had any proof, so......One day, she calls me on her cell and asks me to pick her up at this restaurant, she's chilling with some guy and introduces me to him...He had given her this huge picture of him and her.......I thought shit was weird, but, whatever, he seemed genuine enough.....apparently, the story goes that she had been telling all her "new" circle of friends, that me and her just lived together in the same house, and that I lived downstairs, and she and the kids (she had a young teenage daughter too) lived upstairs....Fair enough, I had a studio downstairs, and it could appear that way to the untrained eye....Next day, she comes home drunk, maybe around 10pm....starts demanding I buy her a pack of smokes---I say "no way, if you can't afford smokes, don't smoke" she calls up her friend (buddy from the day before) to bring them over.... I not caring, went to bed downstairs about 30 ft away from my studio (I was sleeping in a seperate bed for the time as I was contemplating my options in life in general) and I had to work early the next morning....holmes apparently shows up with smokes and a bottle of wine (to him, as far as he knew, we were broken up and just "roomates"----whatevs, she was hot, and he probably had no reason to doubt her word....so, she asks me if they can "hang out in my studio" and drink....."sure" I said, just don't be too loud....the night goes on, and one point, I hear her laughing loudly, and giggling over the loud music....I get up, and open the door asking her to turn it down----and, they were dancing.So, she drunkenly apologizes, and turns it down, a little.I go back to bed.Around 3 in the morning, I hear her laughing, and I hear the words (from sleep)"ewwww, isn't all you taste is blood?"she had her rag, and I'm like, what the fuck is going on?!!! hahahahso, I get up, and open the door again, telling buddy, (who's twice my size) it's time to take his freak act elsewhere:and DUDE IS COLD GOING DOWN ON MY GIRL ON HER RAG WITH HER PROPPED UP LEANING BACK ON A CHAIR AGAINST MY TURNTABLES.HE LOOKS UP, and dude is just dumbfounded...my girl started laughing, like on some posessed shit, and says to him;"now you're dead, he's going to kill you"at this point, although I was half asleep originally coming to tell homie to leave, or at least, get the fuck outta my studio.......woke up real quick.she has just told dude (twice my size, who was drunk) that I was going to kill him. he stumbles back and grabs his cell phone, calling some crony to come help him. she continues laughing, leaning back in the chair against my tables.Me, 140 lbs... standing there in my boxers trying to absorb what is happening.all I could say was straight outta Big Lebowski: "dude, it's time to go home"the next day, upon assessing the damage to my roommy record bag, table and carpet, had fucking candle wax spilled all over the shit, my record bag was ruined.and the fucking chair was broken from the back two legs being bent.To this day, I still have the glass table, with one fucking chair.have a nice day!!!! (don't feel hesitant to make as much fun of this thread as you like as this was now years ago, and I am over it, and a million times happier being broken up with her)

Comments

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    That's raw!!! At least you came out on top of that one. I'd rather have a slow spiral rather than coming in on my lady totally surprised. That's when people snap.

So what happened to her? I imagine you still talk to her since you have a kid, right?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    dude. i'm sorry but i couldn't get 1/3 the way through your story without finding several reasons why you should left that bitch. then i skipped down to the bloody part.

terrible

how's the kid doing?
    that's all that fucking matters.

• That story is crazy.
    I don't know how you remained so humble in that situation.

• after that, I had both the kids, she went to rehab---then AA---she's been alchohol free for a few years now---she has a new man (who is a dope guy---UFC typo dude that is cool) and a kid with him, yup, she has 3 different kids with 3 different guys they all live with her and dude who takes care of all them----they live kinda far from me, I talk to my daughter, who is 7, quite often----she of couse, doesn't know that any of this ever happened....everythings fine-----that was just the end of the destructive spiral----kinda had to happen for things to end and for us to go our seperate ways--------ah well, I look back at laugh at how dumb I was. she taught me alot is an understatement.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I need a graemlin that's laughing and crying at the same time. Could someone make it happen?

• ouch. that sucks. was this girl your ex at the time and you were still hooking up with her?

i had a not-so-tragic experience with an ex who i was still messing with. this was years ago...i went to LA for a few days and let her borrow my car, she didnt ask, i just volunteered since she didnt have one and we were still friends w/ benefits i guess. anyway, the day i come back she picks me up at the airport and takes me home. right before we go to sleep (she was just over for the night) she asks me if i know some kid who works out at my gym. which was odd. at 4 am i wake up and realize that she probably had hooked up with him. i wake her up and ask her. it turns out that not only was she hooking up wiht him all week, but that she was using my car to drive to his place. never saw the dude at my gym again, but what made me put 2 and 2 together was that i was at some bar a few weeks prior, and the dude was there...staring at me all night. at the time, i thought he was probably a homo. i guess not.

• wow, you really seem to be taking the zen approach to this whole crappy experience. nice on ya. by the time they were dancing I woulda been way suspect. but yo, who the hell munches on bloody poon?!? Is there anyone out there that would say this is appealing?

• who the hell munches on bloody poon?!? Is there anyone out there that would say this is appealing?

Dog, I tell you, I kid you not I asked myself for a brief moment if I was dreaming
    that whole scene was straight out of a david lynch movie on dj's.

• sisters do they dirt outside of where they live
    bitches have niggas all up in your crib

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    sisters do they dirt outside of where they live
    bitches have niggas all up in your crib

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    who the hell munches on bloody poon?!? Is there anyone out there that would say this is appealing?

Dog, I tell you, I kid you not I asked myself for a brief moment if I was dreaming
    that whole scene was straight out of a david lynch movie on dj's.

she doesnt sound very sexy. sounds to me you need some

lol

man, bitches like that fuck it up for some women. Cause you may now have a hard time dealing with some women cause of that n00b. I guess it goes vice versa.

sorry dude, glad youre better now tho'...right?

plus on the rag, thats serious head problems.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    so. did you forgive her?

• forgive and let go------I went to counselling, after all, at the time I needed professional help what with my kid, and her kid-------

all in all, I had to go through that-----every beginning has an ending, and the mystery of life plays out as it will.

For the most part, we can't control other people or situations beyond our control, all that we can do, really, is control how we respond to situations, and choose to handle them in the best way possible----people make mistakes, people fuck up, people do fucked up shit, people are fucked up. Often times, people lived really messed up childhoods, and go on to repeat different recurring versions in there adult lives....

I feel very fortunate that I had a good childhood, many people I know didn't. She didn't, by all accounts. Her Parents were alcoholics, and some crazy shit happened to her and her family when she was a child.

"they say it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

that's some truth-----experience brings wisdom.

All of this happened so that I could be with the woman I'm with now, whom I'm also very grateful for. She's the best! I learnt alot about relationships in that one, and I'm learning alot now. it pays off to stick it through, although one nighters and brief flirts are great fun, you don't learn much about life, people, humanity, or yourself.

At the end of the day, if you can look back on what you did that day, how you treated other people, how you responded to other people, and what your did for yourself, or the world, and be proud of yourself in complete honesty, than you're on the right track.

Life brings sunny days and storms. If it's been sunny for a long time, gather strength, for a storm will surely come. And if it's stormed for a damn long time in your life, cheer up, for sunny days will surely follow.

sounds a bit preachy sorry.

tis all...

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I didn't walk in on my ex boning a dude, but something pretty rotten anyway.

So me and this girl had been together for over 9 years, totally happy, never any drama between us. Then out of the blue she starts getting withdrawn and depressed. Over the course of a few months she slowly, torturously decided that she needed to move out of our place and get some space for herself. I didn't know it, but a big part of the reason she was so depressed was because a mutual friend of ours had been putting the move on her for all those months behind my back, the whole time smiling in my face and acting like he was trying to help us save the relationship since had been thru a divorce recently. Fucking snake... I even asked dude straight to his face if I needed to be worried about him and my girl and he stood in my house, looked me in the eye and said no. I also asked her separately and she said the same thing... Anyway, long story short, she's told me she wants to move, but a month goes by and she hasn't done so, so we're still living together and I'm losing my mind feeling like I need to be supportive of her but at the same time I'm scared for what's happening and feeling like my life is out of control. All this time my band is trying to finish off our record deal, which normally would have been the happiest time of my life, but I can't enjoy any of it because of all the drama at home...

Finally, the day we sign the recording contract, I'm coming home with a couple of my bandmates to celebrate the deal and as we walk up there's a moving truck outside the crib, and she has got all of her friends moving her shit out, including the dude. I go in and catch her all embarrassed going through the last of our books pulling her shit off the shelves. She was planning to just do a runner and have me come home to just find her gone. I freaked out, went and spent the night at a friends place. The next day I call her and she is at her new place (which I had given her money to help her find) with the dude, decorating. I felt like the world's biggest sucker...

I went into a depression that took me almost 2 years to come out of and ended up wasting the record deal. I never talked to her again after that last phone conversation. We lived in the same neighborhood and had many mutual friends, but I just refused to be anywhere they were and acknowledge them and their whole relationship. She ended up marrying him a few years later.

As awful as the whole thing was I am a much much stronger person for having gone thru it. As wyzewayz said, all that got me to the much better place I am now, and I can look back without too much bitterness because karma will take care of it in the end.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    That's a heavy story! Thanks for sharing.

• this happened to a buddy of mine, since he wrote a song about it and we played it in our band, I guess it is ok if I retell it...

he comes homes tripping on acid. He lived with his girlfriend in an subruban apartment complex, you know the kinds that all have a litte deck/balcony thingy and they look out on other folk's balconies...anyway...he decided he wanted a smoke, so he goes out onto the balcony to have a smoke and sees the neighbor across the way has just hanged himself from the balcony. being on acid, this was a little traumatizing to say the least...freaking, he goes into the bedroom to tell his girlfriend was has just happened and she was screwing a friend of his...bad trip dude.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    That's a heavy story! Thanks for sharing.

Same goes for asstro. Anyone got some spare Prozac?

• this happened to a buddy of mine, since he wrote a song about it and we played it in our band, I guess it is ok if I retell it...

he comes homes tripping on acid. He lived with his girlfriend in an subruban apartment complex, you know the kinds that all have a litte deck/balcony thingy and they look out on other folk's balconies...anyway...he decided he wanted a smoke, so he goes out onto the balcony to have a smoke and sees the neighbor across the way has just hanged himself from the balcony. being on acid, this was a little traumatizing to say the least...freaking, he goes into the bedroom to tell his girlfriend was has just happened and she was screwing a friend of his...bad trip dude.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    forgive and let go------I went to counselling, after all, at the time I needed professional help what with my kid, and her kid-------

all in all, I had to go through that-----every beginning has an ending, and the mystery of life plays out as it will.

For the most part, we can't control other people or situations beyond our control, all that we can do, really, is control how we respond to situations, and choose to handle them in the best way possible----people make mistakes, people fuck up, people do fucked up shit, people are fucked up. Often times, people lived really messed up childhoods, and go on to repeat different recurring versions in there adult lives....

I feel very fortunate that I had a good childhood, many people I know didn't. She didn't, by all accounts. Her Parents were alcoholics, and some crazy shit happened to her and her family when she was a child.

"they say it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

that's some truth-----experience brings wisdom.

All of this happened so that I could be with the woman I'm with now, whom I'm also very grateful for. She's the best! I learnt alot about relationships in that one, and I'm learning alot now. it pays off to stick it through, although one nighters and brief flirts are great fun, you don't learn much about life, people, humanity, or yourself.

At the end of the day, if you can look back on what you did that day, how you treated other people, how you responded to other people, and what your did for yourself, or the world, and be proud of yourself in complete honesty, than you're on the right track.

Life brings sunny days and storms. If it's been sunny for a long time, gather strength, for a storm will surely come. And if it's stormed for a damn long time in your life, cheer up, for sunny days will surely follow.

sounds a bit preachy sorry.

tis all...

this is how i do things, and some people dont get it. i take everything as a learning experience, and no matter how shitty some situation might be, im always grateful in the end because im a stronger person because of it. many people have been like "why dont you fucking hate me? i was horrible!!" but all i can do is thank them for making me a better person and letting me teach myself how to handle things...

everything happens for a positive reason...in the long run. im a firm believer of this.

• word up ako

and thanks for sharing to asstro!!! 9 years is along time to go out like that...the whole mending and moving on, figuring shit out took me about a year...and I've gotten that why don't you hate me shit alot too ako---good 'un

p.s.----that acid trip woulda been a doozy coming out of

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

this is how i do things, and some people dont get it. i take everything as a learning experience, and no matter how shitty some situation might be, im always grateful in the end because im a stronger person because of it. many people have been like "why dont you fucking hate me? i was horrible!!" but all i can do is thank them for making me a better person and letting me teach myself how to handle things...

everything happens for a positive reason...in the long run. im a firm believer of this.

I feel you people always think I repress my emoptions because i go through life this way..but seriously its just the way I am.
    You focus your energy on positive actions and betterment of your life, following goals etc...Furthermore instead of being mad you look at the good times spent with the other and the learning that went along with it.

Having just ended abruptly ended a relationship that had enormously beautiful potential (we were talking about a family)
    I am living with this motto to fullest

• my loser ex-girl (years ago) was cheating on me while i lived 3 hrs from her. i moved there after like 4 months and the way i found out was that i told my friend "yeah, we've been dating for 7 months" and he said (you have to understand that he was a future friend, and drunk) he said "she hasn't been dating YOU for 7 months". OHH!!!
    she got what she deserved. sorry bout ya girl! (NOT! OHH!!)

sorry i'm drunk. heh.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    this happened to a buddy of mine, since he wrote a song about it and we played it in our band, I guess it is ok if I retell it...

Dude... holy shit!!!

• Damn, there are some heartbreaking tales to be told here. I had one that almost ruined me, I actually posted it up on here as soon as it happened. Raj took it down soon after but a lot of you older heads know the episode I'm referring to. In light of the theme of this thread, I will now share with you, the reader... the worst, most traumatizing chapter in my life up to this point.

I began working in the music industry at Atlantic Records in 1996. Plucked from my dead end record store job by one of their field reps who thought I was too bright and musically astute to be wasting my time in retail. So I worked in promotions and marketing for their new and developing acts. It was cool, met some good folks, got a lot of free records (which I sold to stores for extra scratch and/or GOOD records). All that changed about a year later when AOL merged with Time Warner and the dept I worked in got downsized. It sucked because I knew I had to start over at square one and most likely would have to grovel for my old record store job (which I did). On my way out the door with my box of stuff from my desk, I ran into Nick Casinelli, who was at that time the head of A&R. He was sorry to see what had happened and there were no open A&R positions but he would definitely keep me in mind should there be any opportunities. Nick would usually bring the newly signed acts to the offices and give them a tour of the different departments. He'd always make it a point to bring them around my way & I'd kick it with them about bands, records, etc. Sometimes go for drinks (on the company) to strip clubs with all these fools and get crunked. It was a blast! So I thought, hey I had some good times, now that's done with.

A few months later (at my dead-end record store job), I get messages about calls I'd been getting from some chick who wants to talk to me. Nothing new, I thought.. probably some chick I kicked it to while she was shopping there. I finally get the call and it was a chick who had just formed an indie label and needed someone to help her run things. She got my name from Nick Casinelli, who apparently praised me highly and was the only person he could recommend for the job. I set up an interview with her for a couple days later and was sprung! My boss was getting annoyed at the possibility I???d be flying the coop. Once more escaping the mediocrity of retail.

As it turned out, I had to interview three times for this job. I finally nailed it, agreed upon salary and commute reimbursement and told my boss that I was off again. He seemed alright with it. I had been working there for about seven years and in that time, learned a grip about music and records. It served its purpose???

OK, so I???ll fast forward to the pertinent info??? I began working there in 97 and stopped working there in 2003. My first project was Bombay the Hard Way and based on the success of that first foray into reissue/ production, I had carte blanche to pursue whatever I wanted to without compromise. I also became romantically involved with my boss. Moved out of NJ to Brooklyn, then after a year of that, moved into a pre-war apartment on the Eastside of Manhattan. Doorman building, hardwood floors, fireplace, next door neighbors with Kurt Vonnegut. To a kid from Jersey who came from nothing, never had anything, I hit the fucking jackpot!!

In that time, I lived and worked with this person. When the money began coming in, she verbally promised me royalty points without recoupment from the first record sold. Great, I thought, I can start saving money, helping out my folks, living good, etc. Well, the records were selling so quick that the distributors couldn???t keep them in stock. I began to ask for that money. There was always some bullshit about why she couldn???t give it to me. THAT???s when things started getting ugly. I had just finished the Gary Wilson project, which was a huge success for me personally and was trying to enjoy. I say ???trying??? because my relationship was in trouble. She started hanging out with some old ???club kid??? friends of hers who apparently never stopped being club kids. The were still all fucked up on drugs and living crazy lives. She, being the consummate fag-hag loved re-living all that bullshit and began spending more and more time with these fools. Aside from that, the bitch was having a mid life crisis because she was on the verge of turning 30. Staying out all late, being fucked up on coke??? a BAD scene.

We decided to call it quits but try to preserve the working relationship. I was working on some cool stuff and still was foolish enough to believe that I???d get my royalty money. WRONG???

I moved into a furnished apartment while waiting to move into a new place uptown. Still had all my stuff at her place though and one night, decided to go over there to get some things I needed. I walked past the doorman, who had known me for years, get to the place, try the door, which was unlocked and call out her name. The place was all lit up with candles and she comes running down the hall hysterically putting a robe on screaming ???get out of here! You have no right???!??? I push past her and go to the bedroom where I see the fuckin I.T. guy from the office, nervously putting his clothes on. Mind you, this fuckin guy is married and has 5 kids. I could barely contain my rage and this dude read it loud and clear as he got his shit together. I turn around, look at this bitch and (in a moment of sensory overload) smack the living shit out of her. Then I turn to look at dude like he???s getting hit next. He does nothing. I look back at her and say ???you sure know how to pick em honey??? and walked out the door. Hit my pal Steve???s place, go to the local bar, do some whiskey shots and calm my nerves.

The next day, I go to work, start to get my shit together and tell this cunt that she???s dead to me. She screwed me for my royalties and betrayed my trust for no reason. I worked my ass off for years to help her build that company and now I had nothing to show for it. She was shocked that I was gonna leave. Can you believe that shit? As soon as she realized I was gone, she called the cops and had me arrested for assault. I was taken away in handcuffs and she still had all my shit (including my records!!). I was served with an order of protection and couldn???t go anywhere near her, no phone calls or emails, not even from a third party. Tried to collect unemployment but she had it denied saying that she was my boss and I assaulted her at the office due to a work dispute. WTF!!! I had no home, no money, no job and a possible criminal record. Thank god for my good friends who let me crash on their floor and let me live and eat for free for the few months it took to go to my court dates and do my community service.

As soon as that was done, My family sent me a one-way ticket to California. I was able to finally get my belongings (including my records!!) and put them in storage (where they still reside to this day). I arrived to California a shell of my former self. In the deepest depression I???d ever known. At times, I seriously wanted to kill myself. I couldn???t do that to my family, so I manned up and slowly tried to piece my life back together. No one would hire me to work in the music biz at that time as it was going through that initial phase of decline. That didn???t make things any easier. I had no car and my license had been suspended years earlier in NJ over unpaid tickets. I had to pay to get my license but I had no job and no car to get to a job. I was fucked! I walked around my new neighborhood and applied at every hole in the wall joint I could find. Finally got a job at an awful roach infested cell phone store. The pay sucked but I could walk there and not many people came in. There were a few regulars and some hot chicks would come in from time to time. I got some numbers, hooked up here and there, it helped raise my spirits. I began to practice my shaolin forms again at a nearby park. It was after my shift so the park was dark. It helped me stay focused. I also began to play soccer again with the local Mexican dudes who had regular pickup games in the park. After a few months of that, my body and mind began to get right again.

I still haven???t fully recovered from that experience. Still find it very difficult to trust anyone. It definitely left its mark on my psyche. It almost ruined my life. Not trying to bum anyone out here. I???m certainly in a way better place now. Thanks for reading all this shit???

Sucks man. But I'd like to think that we had some good times out here! How long ago was it that you moved out here? I remember you working at that cell phone store....

• Sucks man. But I'd like to think that we had some good times out here! How long ago was it that you moved out here? I remember you working at that cell phone store....

Oh definitely, dude! All the folks out here have turned out to be great friends and I've had awesome experiences in CA. My life has changed dramatically in that short span of time. I moved out here in 2003, almost 2004. That fuckin cell phone store...grrr! I got some stories about that joint too. All in all though, everything's cool...

• wow.. mindblowing story... definite game over right there.

not that it makes any difference now... but you woulda been able to get a lot more outta that situation if you hadn't hit that bitch. the second you lost your cool and put your hands on her instantly flipped the situation making her the victim. i mean, believe me... i KNOW how pissed you were at that moment, but i hope next time [if there ever is one.. i hope not] you're able to just walk away and say fuck 'em... and that's for your own good. glad you were able to get your life back in order. better times are still to come.

Sucks man. But I'd like to think that we had some good times out here! How long ago was it that you moved out here? I remember you working at that cell phone store....

Oh definitely, dude! All the folks out here have turned out to be great friends and I've had awesome experiences in CA. My life has changed dramatically in that short span of time. I moved out here in 2003, almost 2004. That fuckin cell phone store...grrr! I got some stories about that joint too. All in all though, everything's cool...

man, we need to have a party again soon. maybe once shit starts warming up again or something. seems like its been a long time. last time I saw you was at Cas's b-day karaoke in LA right?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    iron monkey -that is heavy

you are a real man for sharing and beating that rap
    good looks/luck to you

I reckon after all that you will never break the most important rules of pimping again
    1.Never Ever under any curcumstances should you hit ANY WOMAN.
    2.Never get involved with anything that you can't walk away from in 30 seconds
    3.Never confuse/mix your Love with ART/Business/$$$$$$
    4.Always wear a rubber NO MATTER HOW FLY THE GASH LOOKS-and use free clinics with 15 minute hiv tests and std tests so you CAN get funky with these hoes with no boot.
    5.Don't ever tell them Anything about your hustle no matter how "in love " you think you are .

6.All women REMEMBER EVERY FUCKING WORD YOU SAY
    FOREVER
    AND THEY CAN DO A TOTAL RECALL YEARS LATER ON SOME SHIT YOU FORGOT YOU SAID.

ps I just saw Bombay the hardway #1 on ebay for 20 with multiple bids and 4 days left