Have you ever walked in on yo girl cheating on you

2»

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    but yo, who the hell munches on bloody poon?!? Is there anyone out there that would say this is appealing?

Actually, if you stay near the upper area....ummm, nevermind.

Herm

• iron monkey -that is heavy

you are a real man for sharing and beating that rap
    good looks/luck to you

I reckon after all that you will never break the most important rules of pimping again
    1.Never Ever under any curcumstances should you hit ANY WOMAN.
    2.Never get involved with anything that you can't walk away from in 30 seconds
    3.Never confuse/mix your Love with ART/Business/$$$$$$
    4.Always wear a rubber NO MATTER HOW FLY THE GASH LOOKS
    5.Don't ever tell them Anything about your hustle no matter how "in love " you think you are .

6.All women REMEMBER EVERY FUCKING WORD YOU SAY
    FOREVER
    AND THEY CAN DO A TOTAL RECALL YEARS LATER ON SOME SHIT YOU FORGOT YOU SAID.

ps I just saw Bombay the hardway #1 on ebay for 20 with multiple bids and 4 days left

Thanks for the kind words, man.

I learned a lot from that shit. I never hit a woman before that moment, don't plan on ever doing it again. As far as the other stuff, I found a chick who I'm really down for and she's down for me. She's also had a tough life (tougher than mine) so I'm slowly beginning to be able to trust someone again. If I can't share my feelings/thoughts/ideas with somebody, I'll never really have a REAL relationship, period. It will all be on this defensive, superficial level. I'm not that dude. If I get burned again, so be it. Gotta be in it to win it, etc etc...

I hear what your sayin though. Real words spoken, bro. I handle most chicks at arm's length and I'm good friends with true life old school pimps who've imparted the same type of wisdom on me.

Bombay the Hard Way in demand on eBay, huh? That's cool, good to know people still dig it.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    cool
    glad yo finding what you need
    stay up in 07!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bombay-the-Hard-Way-...1QQcmdZViewItem

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I remember when that went down Iron Monkey, but I hadn't heard all the gory details until now. Wow. Like I said, Karma will even it all out in the end, I truly believe that.

I think it was Richard Pryor who said that you aren't a real man until you've had your heart broken. Truer words were never said. Stay up, all you guys.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I think it was Richard Pryor who said that you aren't a real man until you've had your heart broken. Truer words were never said. Stay up, all you guys.

i was going on 15 when i first heard him say that. hes right, although the definition of "heartbreak" changes. when yr an adult, heartbreak is walking in on your girl balling another person. when yr 14 years old, heartbreak is wishing you HAD a girl to walk in ON.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

4.Always wear a rubber NO MATTER HOW FLY THE GASH LOOKS

FOREVER

that shit is funny right there

• Damn Iron, when I first came to sousltrut, you were on here posting all the time!
    I missed the post, I think it had been deleted, and knew that something had happened, and you were moving to cali, but you didnt' post much, and I didn't ask, but I did wonder "where'd Iron go, why doesn't he post here anymore?"

thanks for sharing that story, and Here's to a fruitful relationship with the new chicky...

I knew peeps would have some stories to tell, this is reality strut right here!

I took an almost two year hiatus from posting too cuz of the shit I went through...

• i had some delbilitating heartbreak and what really helped me steel up and get through it without repressing shit was this book:

• thanks for the wonderful storie's another reason i love soulstrut.
    peace, stein. . .

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    And ironically, it's always assumed that men are the scumbag cheaters and players...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Aguante la garra charrua, carajo!

• About one november/december 2005 I was living with my ex-girlfriend (started our relationship 1998). She has always been this mano/depressive art school girl because of a tough life (bullies, her mother dying when she was small etc etc etc)

I have hepled her a lot throughout the years and she was on her way back into real life (with my help and some antidepressive pills)

She found a new friend, a girl in her art class and they began to hang out a lot, she slept over at the friend a lot (who lived in the midle of the city etc) The last year in our relationship wasnt any good from either mine or her side.

I knew she was a bisexual girl and one time I asked her if she had slept with the friend. Half joking/half serious. She said no, I asked again only joking. She said YES....

We separated a month after that and I live on my own and found a girl that rocks my world.

I would like to cosign Mikes and Asstros thing about think positive etc. Last one and a half year had been really upside down for my (long relationship broke up, some debts problem, home from the job because of being despressed for the first time in my life, and last.) Now I got a new apartment, a girl that likes me as much as I like her, the debts are being paid and I start t study.

The funny thing I wouldn??t want to have had my life any other way than this. I became wiser of the whole story.

Also since the relationship was already bad it wasn??t sooo hard on me.

(sorry for my english)

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    FOREVER

This one usually comes up when they are losing an argument and so they pull this trick to send you back on your heels and it gives them a chance to adjust their strategy while you're regaining your balance.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    The best is when you can almost see your lady banking something for future use. Like they blink a few extra times to store it in their memory, not really mentioning it too much at the time and then blowing it WAY out of proportion later.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    The best is when you can almost see your lady banking something for future use. Like they blink a few extra times to store it in their memory, not really mentioning it too much at the time and then blowing it WAY out of proportion later.

They are argument machines.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    FOREVER

the funny thing is, in my past thing it was vice versa, i always remembered shit and she NEVER did

which wasnt always a good thing.

• 6.All women REMEMBER EVERY FUCKING WORD YOU SAY
    FOREVER

the funny thing is, in my past thing it was vice versa, i always remembered shit and she NEVER did

which wasnt always a good thing.

I am the collective memory for me and the Mrs. She seriously has the worst memory. If I say something fucked up and she gets pissed I tell her not to worry that she wont remember it in a day or two. The problem is thats the shit she ends up remembering.