spam that's make you say WHA?

Secret_ChimpSecret_Chimp 915 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Do you ever actually read the spam you get in your inbox?

Every now and then I'll get some totally bizarre message that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I love these things, they're fucking hilarious.
DarliIar5102@jqink.com>
To: Niilo

Hello, do you want to spend IesBlood to command - began to be communicated to the Admiral.s on your meddications?

Ourcause, and thereby imperiling the settlement over which you had new great offer -
Shandled by Hagthorpe put him to sleep without the least fuss.ave over 75% with PharmacyByMail Salongside the towering mass of the Encarnadon. Up the ladder wenthop

VlAswift and paralyzing had been Blood's stroke.GRA Cheightened now by a recklessness begotten of his outlawry, that hislALlS Vsaid he. But mark what I say to you. With a minatory forefingerALlUM LEVAs his lordship, moving forward, revealed himself, their voiceslTRA and many other.

With ehis whip than with his tongue.ach purrchase you get:

Top quaIitblackguard. If I don't, it's for the same reason that once beforey
Best pricein the morning. Mr. Blood slept undisturbed through the distants
Total confiprudence may avert. You do not know on what a volcano you aredentiaIity
Home deIiveLord Julian ignored the obvious sarcasm.ry

P.S. Try to him on the other side. Don't be a fool, Captain. Do you wantus and you will not be disappointed!

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Don't be a fool, Captain.

Hahaha.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    SUPERUGLY is sending out spam?

• Shit, sounds like a good deal to me!
    I recommend you go ahead and make the his tongue.ach purrchase.

• Man, I really want to buy the tongue.ach, but they don't even tell me where to send my money!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

E.E Cummings is sending out spam?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    SHUT IT MOUTH

• There are some really freaky spams... Alot of them throw in text using some kind of random word generator, but lots of times they can eerily synchronous...

Or maybe it's just me.

Lots of times theres some wierd religious or scientific shit in there.

Havent quit figured it out, or read a decent explanation yet.

• merlemerle 39 Posts
    the towering mass of the Encarnadon.

location[/b]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Try to him on the other side. Don't be a fool, Captain. Do you wantus and you will not be disappointed!

Try to him on the other side. Don't be a fool, Captain. Do you wantus and you will not be disappointed!

TRY TO HIM ON THE
    OTHER
    SIDE!!!!!

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    We offers a personalized and convenient shopping experience that will not be
    found anywhere else.

http:ivoxtpk.shinedeadlockgood.com/re/

Addidas, Bally, Bvlgari, Burberry, Cartier, Chanel, Christian Dior,
    Dunhill, Dupont, Escada, Fendi, Ferragamo, Gucci, Hermes, IWC, Jacob & Co.,
    Louis Vuitton, Mont Blanc, Movado, Nike, Omega, Oris, Prada, Puma, Rado,
    Roger Dubuis, Rolex, Sector, Tag Heuer, TechnoMarine, Tiffany, Timberland,
    Tudor

There ain't no time for excuses (no time)
    The sun is shining above us (shinin' above us)

etatipic elogiou efkl a8 emaria dsrbg

And You Oh YouYou Hold Me UpTill Like A Leaf We Fall

(sic)

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Best spam subject ever:

"dont be a moron nigel"

I actually saved that one for a week. It made me happy.

• most of the text you are seeing in that is junk thrown into the message to throw off spam filters. they hide that text in spans, a little html tag that they then set not to be visible. it works great for certain email clients like outlook but produces results like the ones you posted for people using other email clients with differences in how they support/display html messages.

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts

Best pricein the morning.

I'm sold!

• Best spam subject ever:

"dont be a moron nigel"

Haha, I got that one too!

• most of the text you are seeing in that is junk thrown into the message to throw off spam filters. they hide that text in spans, a little html tag that they then set not to be visible. it works great for certain email clients like outlook but produces results like the ones you posted for people using other email clients with differences in how they support/display html messages.

Damn, I was hoping it was aliens trying to send me secret messages.

• wow, I been sleeping on these!

This one just popped up in my junkmail:

his good looks, the latter for her extraordinary ugliness. While
    things out. I decided that as long as we headed in a certain general direc-
    boring, so balanced and harmonious and uninteresting. There you

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    I just got a strange one advertising 'Christian Debt Relief', ie, debt consolidation the 'Christian' way in my Hotmail account today. Do the proprieters pray for these folls while they take their money or something?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Duudes, I just remembered one about some Funk and Soul party or something in Utah that turns out to be from some Mormon freaks. I read it and then had to re-read it a few times. Maybe they could help get Vegas Shuffle back on track.