• so much to like:
    how dudes green hat jumps up an inch in the air
    how he says "lay down" on cue with when he gets knocked out
    how other dude doesnt say a word

dang, what happens next?
    whats that from?

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    hahahhahahahahah

• i also like how everyone else in the scene is in freezeframe.

• damn, cant stop watching it. pretty good punch. "laaaaaaaaaaaay dooooown!"

could we get some more things like that?

did he say he had a diabetic haircut

• ok. im in here bymyself? thas cool.
    this is all i got:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlcIb6VyFVE&mode=related&search=

and yes, i work in a school and i do beat on kids( they high school though)

• OH THE CAL IS ON YOU

hahahaha

• and yes, i work in a school and i do beat on kids( they high school though)

sike

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ok. im in here bymyself? thas cool.
    this is all i got:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlcIb6VyFVE&mode=related&search=

Weak, I kept thinking the little kid was gonna knock
    out the bus driver but it never happened.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

could we get some more things like that?

Whoooooo this is some funny shit right here. Laughing so hard I'm crying right now.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    damn i think the buss driver was piss and the kids were crussing

• No matter what happened, that bus driver needs to be fired, unless the school district has a policy on Corpral Punishment.

We didnt see what happend to cause the driver to flip his wig, but reguardless, you cant go man handling kids.

One kid took a swing at him, and the driver has a right to defend himself, but the kid in blue and the buck tooth kid in front didnt need to be handled like that.

Ill tell you this much, If that was my kid, Id beat his ass till he cant sit for disrespecting an elder, I dont care how grown he is, Next Id take a baseball bat to that driver for thinking he can handle other peoples kids like that.

Give him something to think about, maybe carve one of his eyes out and turn it around so he can look at himself, then leave it hangin there by the optic nerve........ok does this sound crazy?.... Cuz ive been told I have a bad temper.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

how dudes green hat

LOL

From the strut equivalents on Chinese historical old timey sayings:

"The saying came from the story below:

Once there was a couple, the wife was a pretty woman who attracted lots of men; and the husband was a business man who always had to go out. One day, the wife met a man and they had sex while the husband was away trading. So that the man would know when it's suitable to come, the pretty wife made a green hat for her husband to wear whenever he goes out for business. So the saying of wearing a green hat became a term for when someone's partner cheated on him.
    Yun

Nov 24 2006, 04:51 AM
    I don't think that story is convincing. ....but the best evidence in my opinion is these:

<<chinese characters>>

These state that the Yuan law code stipulated that the male family members of prostitutes must wear green headscarves, while the Ming law code made songstresses (who often doubled as prostitutes) wear green headscarves and green clothes.

These would have had much more impact than a single woman's idea."

STRUTTERS: DON'T WEAR A GREEN HAT WHEN VISITING CHINESE COUNTRIES! LOL.

• STRUTTERS: DON'T WEAR A GREEN HAT WHEN VISITING CHINESE COUNTRIES![/b] LOL.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    An oldie but a goodie...

pops off around .35

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    OH WOW. That was like a boxing clinic.

Warning: pretty serious beatdown.

dont talk smack: dont get smacked...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Warning: pretty serious beatdown.

"Don't fuckin' talk a different language, eh! Talk our language so we can listen to you!"

Ha ha! I swear to God, cholos are THE funniest (both intentionally and unintentionally) gangsters ever. I'm just glad I don't run with fools like that anymore. I was 15 seconds away from being locked up as an accessory because of my old "homeboys." (I put that in quotation marks 'cause after kickin' it with them and seeing how they fell apart I decided that term held NO weight. Since then I've referred to my people as FRIENDS, not homies or any other street-affiliated term.)

Herm

• Warning: pretty serious beatdown.

LOL!

damn, barely of those punches fully connected. I think dude even hit the ground while he was throwing 'em

but yo...what's the one video of this guy tauning this one kid on a playground and then the kid all of sudden does this tae-kwon do dragon shit out of nowhere and someone yells in the back "KEEP EM THROWIN' EM FRANKIE!!!"

• the dude was on the crowd lookin' like the baby jesus!

but yo...what's the one video of this guy tauning this one kid on a playground and then the kid all of sudden does this tae-kwon do dragon shit out of nowhere and someone yells in the back "KEEP EM THROWIN' EM FRANKIE!!!"

what a tosser.

And then there is This Guy...

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

what a tosser.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    look at what this dude does to get his ass knocked the FUCK out...

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    here??s an infamous German classic. dude was a famous pimp in Hamburg??s red light district back in the 80s and committed suicide two weeks ago.

he??s basically talking about his "golden age", how he made money with a new brothel, when the other dude enters the stage...

here??s an infamous German classic. dude was a famous pimp in Hamburg??s red light district back in the 80s and committed suicide two weeks ago.

i love that vid. Suicide? damn. how old was he?

Lenny McClean was a legend . RIP the King.

I had the pleasure of meeting Mr Mclean in London in the early 90's. I was working security and almost pissed my pants when i saw him and some 'associates' heading toward the door.
    He was polite to the point that it embarresed me, shook my hand and refused to let me pay for his drinks.

A true gentleman.