YOU MAD CUZ I'M STYLIN' ON YOU

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    look at what this dude does to get his ass knocked the FUCK out...

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Overly sensitive dudes should not be battling.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    here??s an infamous German classic. dude was a famous pimp in Hamburg??s red light district back in the 80s and committed suicide two weeks ago.

i love that vid. Suicide? damn. how old was he?

dude was 58, depressive and bankrupt. he hanged himself in the cellar of Hamburg??s pub "Ritze", where he used to do his boxing workout in the past.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    one of my favorites. you gotta watch close

no embedding, but stick it through til the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgat2r8n5v4

• haha

• 1). I feel real bad for laughing at some of these while at others i'm glad these instigators got their asses served

2). How the fuck can so many dudes fall after one punch?

P.S.

For all you little dudes when throwing a strong hook make sure you completely follow through and throw the momentum of your body weight into the punch. LEAN INTO IT. Pivoting and turning on your foot helps as well.

I mention that because I noticed the more powerfull punches in this thread-the dudes did that.

but fighting is stupid and should only be done when something really messed up happens....or when some toys got some in raer in the parking lot that you wanted.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Maaan that kid in Wales is the best shit EVAR.

• 2). How the fuck can so many dudes fall after one punch?

when's the last time you got punched?

• last week

boxing lessons....

• no, I am talking about when was the last time a motherfucker ran up on you and socked your ass in the jaw

That boxing schitt is cool, but it's not the real.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    last week

boxing lessons....

• the ringing in my ear was real.....reasl as fuck

last time I got socked

KUSF RECORD SWAP...the spring 04....THAT BOSCOE WAS MINE! I WAS GOING TO LET SOME EUROPEAN VINYL VULTURE HAVE IT...

SO I PUT THE CAL ON HIM....

• I know Young B**nie be workin' you in the corner on some "Lionel Richie spousal abuse" schitt.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

damn i really feel like knockin' somebody out now

• here??s an infamous German classic. dude was a famous pimp in Hamburg??s red light district back in the 80s and committed suicide two weeks ago.

he??s basically talking about his "golden age", how he made money with a new brothel, when the other dude enters the stage...

That dude almost killed frank zappa!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    one of my favorites. you gotta watch close

What's funny is that I just noticed that dude who got yanked first was third wheel. lol

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

LOVE EACH OTHER! LOVE EACH OTHER!

yeah, that's a soulstrut-related all-time classic vid... right up there with the guzzo blind date jawn

• for real. half way through these shits i was wondering when the cosmo urrs texas brawl em was gonna get reupped

• no embedding, but stick it through til the end

damn i really feel like knockin' somebody out now

best one yet...that dude folded that kid up
    kid was kicking some ass though...hope he had a good reason

• thropethrope 750 Posts

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts

Warning: pretty serious beatdown.

dont talk smack: dont get smacked...

haha, he swung right out of his house shoes!

P.S.

For all you little dudes when throwing a strong hook make sure you completely follow through and throw the momentum of your body weight into the punch. LEAN INTO IT. Pivoting and turning on your foot helps as well.

and when throwing a hook: always hit 'down' IE, twist your wrist at the point of impact so you 'drill' the punch through. not in a weird twist that will snap your wrist, but in one fluid motion, it starts at your feet, travels up through your waist, and by the time you connect, the drilling is a continuation of the entire movement.

Damn that sounds complicated when i re-read it, but its actually very natural and will increase the force of your punch.

For a more eloquant explanation you could listen to Bas:

Edit: Better version of video.

How rude of me, In case you dont know who Bas Rutten is, Allow me to do the introductions:

• On that note the Dutch know how to hand you a BEATDOWN!!

Remy Bonjasky

Dutch & Surinam Strut Represent!!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I like how dude begins by saying how he's trying to

"switch the game up."

because

"I got my seed on the way so I can???t really afford nigg*s taking my life away with the pistol."

And ends by saying it's not a "promotional stunt" then in the next thing the reporter asks about is "what does EnJ have coming up?"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

"switch the game up."

because

"I got my seed on the way so I can???t really afford nigg*s taking my life away with the pistol."

And ends by saying it's not a "promotional stunt" then in the next thing the reporter asks about is "what does EnJ have coming up?"

??? What are you going on about?

• How rude of me, In case you dont know who Bas Rutten is, Allow me to do the introductions:

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

"switch the game up."

because

??? What are you going on about?

I was trying to say I found it rather contradictory that he got into hiphop, to stay out of trouble, then this happens.
    And also then he says that this was not a publicity stunt, and staight after goes on to promoting his mixtape or whatever.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Except that he's not in trouble,
    he popped the dude and the guy he
    hit wants to squash it. It's not like
    he said he wants to be a pussy now.

And the interviewer twice invited him
    to promote himself, what was he supposed
    to do? Say no? You aren't making sense.