Jessica Alba plays football in a bikini (TIAGR)

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Happy New Year Soulstrut(TIAGR = there is a god related)from WWTDD: Pictures of Jessica Alba playing football in a bikini doesn't even sound like a real thing, it sounds like something a 14-year-old would draw in his wish book. It's just too good to be true. Her nipples are even showing for Christ???s sake. Honest to god, you would need that diamond hardness scale to measure my erection right now. I could use my penis to cut glass. There's no way this can be real. I'm sure if I looked closer I'd see a winking sun drinking a coke and Captain America's dinosaur eating bin Laden, but I don't want to ruin it. I'm so much happier in pretend world, in this fantasy world where Jessica Alba plays football in a bikini. And look, now I???m a Viking! Jessica Alba plays football in a bikini

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    damn, bitches ribs are showin!!
    still

EAT a damn rib.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    ^ You're tripping...

Fuck a religion Jessica is God.

- spidey

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Give that girl a doughnut.

• While you can't deny how fine the woman is, she is looking a bit thin. Hind quarters look like they might be slipping away... Still incredibly bangin', fo' sho', but damn if she didn't seem like she had a little more to her in the Idle Hands days. Maybe she been on that white white white...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    but damn if she didn't seem like she had a little more to her in the Idle Hands days.

Yeah, it's called baby fat. She was like 17.

Don't get me wrong - she was FINE, but she was 17.

• Baby fat. Damn you're right. Was she really 17 in that flick? Shit. Lock me up and throw away the key cuz she was fine as hell in that shit.

I still think she been messin' with that white gurl.

• young lady looks great.

supreme's camo girl looks better

• young lady looks great.

Factually inaccurate

• Her manfriend is my ex's roomate's ex. He's a nice guy, but I cannot help but hate.

• Her manfriend is my ex's roomate's ex. He's a nice guy, but I cannot help but hate.

How dare you out me on this board

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Her manfriend is my ex's roomate's ex. He's a nice guy, but I cannot help but hate.

yeah, that stroke of luck couldn't have happened to a nicer fella. you talking about x**a?

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    she throws like a girl

• ha^

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    young lady looks great.

Factually inaccurate

yeah camo girls ass seems hype but is pretty beat looking...i like the girl next to camo girl in that picture

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm afraid that in 2007, still photos just
    aren't going to be able to do it for me anymore.

Check back when you got some or some

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I'm afraid that in 2007, still photos just
    aren't going to be able to do it for me anymore.

Check back when you got some or some

keepin it

• "I would like to place my penis in her vagina. and by "place my penis in her vagina," I mean I would like to place my penis in her vagina. "