Trap Door Vol. 3?

dorfmaniadorfmania 4 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
i heard that last week's elbo room party was in celebration of an upcoming follow up to the international psych mystery mix. truth?

Comments

• vs

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    perhaps more like...

vs :5pager:

• what happend to vol 2?

• what happend to vol 2?

The version that most people know, the international mystery mix (released on Disjoint), is actually volume 2. Volume 1 is the one that Sean, Nate, and Drew put together a few years ago. Sean and Nate were behind the edits and layout of Volume 2, with Cool Chris supplying something like 94% of the records.

I heard that the idea for volume 3 is there, even down to the cover art. If he sticks to it, it will be more of a limited run and they will all have handmade covers (each one unique). This one has a different theme too. It'll probably be a little while before it's done though. I think it's in the formative stages. You gotta ask Chris though, I'm just passing along what I heard from him.

• what happend to vol 2?

The version that most people know, the international mystery mix (released on Disjoint), is actually volume 2. Volume 1 is the one that Sean, Nate, and Drew put together a few years ago. Sean and Nate were behind the edits and layout of Volume 2, with Cool Chris supplying something like 94% of the records.

I heard that the idea for volume 3 is there, even down to the cover art. If he sticks to it, it will be more of a limited run and they will all have handmade covers (each one unique). This one has a different theme too. It'll probably be a little while before it's done though. I think it's in the formative stages. You gotta ask Chris though, I'm just passing along what I heard from him.