FEMALE PROBLEMS

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    HJ makes me put shit on my face. She doesn't call it lotion. She calls it moisturizer. she says it will help me get rid of my wrinkles. I tell her I don't care about my wrinkles and think that they are cool, like clin eastwood. She says she is the one that has to look at my wrinkly ass face all day, so put on the goddam moisturizer.

beverlie too. shes been getting all upset saying im getting wrinkles and i need to moisturize. whatever. im ugly now and ill be ugly later, wrinkles or not. however shes been making me put this cream under my eyes. maybe i need to apply it more than once a week though.

i do have to say that i like the smell of the Aveda products... annnnnnnnd ive used some lotion on occassion when my hands are dry from a long day of digging/jerking off.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    You dudes are all scaring me.

• holyshakamuni!
    dude, hogg, i think my face just fell off. TONER? what the eff is that?
    i know you and faux_rillz are prolly wondering to yourselves how i can maintain my sexy without the use of such magic. you will get no such secrets out of me!

but i will tell you this. my skin is ultra sensitive. i cant wear deodorant or anti-perspirant cuz i get rashes in my pits if i do. even that crystal rock thing. i can only use it like once a week or so cuz that gives me rashes too.

i can use that traderjoes organic-hippy lotion stuff but not if theres lots of perfumey shit in it. the mint one is best and it makes my face feel all icey. but like i said my homegirl was not approving of that. my daikon ashi be ashy! even with the lotion. luckily it has just moved into pants weather down here about a week ago. so i got it covered.
    thanks for all the help ladies and fanyboys. much appreciated!

• ps

odub! when we gonna cha m cha?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I am proud to say that I have had some influence on young Cas and he now uses Kiehls face wash and soap, but he hasn't stepped up to the lotion game.

DO NOT USE BODY LOTION ON YOUR FACE, MEN. NAGL!!!

I recommend:

there are so many great moisturizers out there! ask a girl!

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    "bathe in Odwalla"

I think you're just projecting. The line is "Bathe in it, wallow."

One time while traveling, I got caught out there without any shaving cream, and in my desperation decided to use hand lotion in its place. As a consequence, I spent the better part of the day with my face looking like a platter of freshly sliced lunchmeat onto which someone had mounded their pubic trimmings. Shit was raw, dog (raw-dog, even). It was far from a good look, and I do not recommend the practice that produced it. In similar situations that have arisen since, I have used conditioner, and it works much much better.

On a completely unrelated note, you'll appreciate this, Paycheck:

Not too long ago, my itinerant man under the 53rd Street Metra was peddling his sundries with his usual set-up all set up, with his bike kick-standed behind him, and the "ethnic" print blanket on the sidewalk with the typical array of essential oils and tube socks and bootleg copies of Kayne West or Thug Matriculation or whatever, and also a modest little stack of records. After passing over some Jeffrey Osborne and six sealed copies of Rough Side of the Mountain ("Little birdies...you're free...because I paid the price..."), I noticed that dude had a Saran-wrapped, obviously fruit-bowled copy of Gwen Guthrie's Padlock propped up on the bike seat. I asked him, "What's that all about?" and dude got all sly: "Yeeeah....that one there is twenny...I can't let you hold it, but I'll take it out of the plastic and show it to you..." [heavy eyeball] "...if you're serious."

Homeless bike-vendor dudes got motherfucking wall pieces now, Jon. I'm sure i don't have to tell you, but the record game is officially out of control.

• Damn. And here I was, about to surprise my girl with a bath drawn from Mango Tango.

Fine by me; in keeping with the proclivities of them Clipse dudes it was rather expensive, all those bottles.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Damn. And here I was, about to surprise my girl with a bath drawn from Mango Tango.

Fine by me; in keeping with the proclivities of them Clipse dudes it was rather expensive, all those bottles.

I hear you. Let me put you up on the game, though: Use a more cost-efficient five-to-one orange-quarter-water/Cremora solution, strategically plant a couple of Odwalla empties in conspicuous locations around the tub, and just bluff your way through it. Keep the lights all low and use lots of misdirection and you should be all right. Yo, you got the juice now, man.

• tsotso 39 Posts

i have also developed a red patch on my cheek due to the soap, i believe.

I once had a similar/related problem, I was getting a burning rash in my face after using a lotion.
    Later I discovered that I had mistaken the lotion with the shower creme.
    Identical bottles

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    HJ makes me put shit on my face. She doesn't call it lotion. She calls it moisturizer. she says it will help me get rid of my wrinkles. I tell her I don't care about my wrinkles and think that they are cool, like clin eastwood. She says she is the one that has to look at my wrinkly ass face all day, so put on the goddam moisturizer.

But lately, as shiggy has said, the santa anas have been drying my face out somthing fierce, to where it actually itches. so now i put it on voluntarily just for releif. I still say wrinkles are cool though. not deep ones, but like, lines and shit. like scars are cool too.

So anyways, just go to bath and bodyworks or something and tell those bitches your fucking face is dry. I'm sure they'll hook you up

SOFTHANDS ALERT!!![/b]

hey dizzy how was black friday?

It was pretty good until my mom's dog died!

• HJ makes me put shit on my face. She doesn't call it lotion. She calls it moisturizer. she says it will help me get rid of my wrinkles. I tell her I don't care about my wrinkles and think that they are cool, like clin eastwood. She says she is the one that has to look at my wrinkly ass face all day, so put on the goddam moisturizer.

But lately, as shiggy has said, the santa anas have been drying my face out somthing fierce, to where it actually itches. so now i put it on voluntarily just for releif. I still say wrinkles are cool though. not deep ones, but like, lines and shit. like scars are cool too.

So anyways, just go to bath and bodyworks or something and tell those bitches your fucking face is dry. I'm sure they'll hook you up

SOFTHANDS ALERT!!![/b]

hey dizzy how was black friday?

It was pretty good until my mom's dog died!

ouch. im sorry. that sucks dude.

my family dog died about 3 years ago. and every xmas i ask my folks if they want a new dog and theyre like. no. but not "no" or "No!" but more like "mmmmmmmmnooooooo" and im like "are you sure?" and theyre like "yyyyyyeeeeeeaaaahhhh..." and im never too sure if they really mean no cuz you know, theyre asian and stuff. but then i think if i do get them a dog and they dont want it then i feel stupid. sheesh, its tough being shig. but i just pull it off so gaddam good!

Yeah, that was a pretty rough day. He got hit by a car, and then he died before we could save him.

It was sad.

He made a pretty good soup though.

• ohsnap! i wasnt gonna say anything but how was the chi gae?!?

ohsnap! i wasnt gonna say anything but how was the chi gae?!?

deeeelish!

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    I am proud to say that I have had some influence on young Cas and he now uses Kiehls face wash and soap, but he hasn't stepped up to the lotion game.

DO NOT USE BODY LOTION ON YOUR FACE, MEN. NAGL!!!

I recommend:

there are so many great moisturizers out there! ask a girl!

I like the grapefruit moisturizer for my face, and if a dude rolls up with some razor bumps, I'm always recommending the blue astringent.

• Why did we ever stop having threads like this and starting to have those other threads instead?

P.S. I use Kiehl's eye cream. It's good if you get dark circles/bags underneath your eyes.

Why did we ever stop having threads like this and starting to have those other threads instead?

P.S. I use Kiehl's eye cream. It's good if you get dark circles/bags underneath your eyes.

So is sleep........

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Why did we ever stop having threads like this and starting to have those other threads instead?

So is sleep........

What's that? This..."sleep" thing you speak of?

I think I need the eye cream.

• ohsnap i mean i kinda suspected phonics takes it in the eye but odub too?

go eat your parents' dog

go eat your parents' dog

pass the tapatio, guey

Que honda? (did I spell that right?)

ORALE!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    My guy likes this stuff for the hands:

And this for the face:

(cleanser)

(lotion)

He probably wouldn't buy the last two for himself, but since I got it for him he uses it.

Your damn straight! My girl saw me use soap on my face and almost had a heart attack.

I'm like, 'who the fuck cares! It cleans my face - I don't give a fuck!'

But she buys some special shit and I use it if its within arms reach - literally.

If I had to get out of the shower to get it, that would be too much effort.

Fuck special lotions, regular-azz lotions and regular ass lotions. Soap is made for cleaning.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    as a general rule, stay away from anything that has alcohol in it, it only dries the skin more.

this is a great toner and good once or twice a week after a particularily sweaty day:

everything mentioned below can be found at health food stores:

a really easy exfoliant that you can make at home if you have a blender is almonds (for the oil), rolled oats (to get rid of the dead skin) and dried lavender (for the oils and scent). don't make it too fine or powdery and don't use this more than once a week cause it'll be too hard on the skin.

there are countless soaps, you might have to check out a bunch before you find the right one for you. try olive oil or goat's milk soap, they are both mild and fine for the body, too.
    honestly, unless you have a skin condition, it doesn't make sense to me to spend a lot of cash on a soap just for your face.

for moisturizing, try almond oil or grapeseed oil or pure aloe vera or pure vitamin e cream. all can be found at health food stores and are fairly cheap. apply only a bit - all are pretty concentrated.

if the redness doesn't go away, get it checked...also, it might not be due to dryness, but a reaction to food/drink/stress/etc.

• yay missbassie!!! you know my steez. im not trying to impress chicks with my toiletries, i just dont want my face to hurt. thanks for the straight talk.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I'm a hairy man and it's getting more and more each day. Therefore I don't have the option of not shaving and if I'm going out in the evening have to perform a secondary shave in the afternoon.

With the sensitive skin that my paw kindly passed down to me I find that a good moisturiser is essential to avoid turning into the singing detective.

Though lacking in the hip factor and devoid of namedrop potential I would highly recommend just getting some Nivea Visage moisturising cream. It's oil free so it won't leave you shining but is still strong enough to deal with dry skin.

By the way, ever since my better half recommended it I always dabble in a little cleanser/toner - sorts out the tired face right away. The occasional facepack/cucumber combination does wonders after a hard weekend as well.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Jack Dempsey used to soak his face and hands in brine. That's what real men do. I can strike matches off my chin.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I got that real sensitive skin, anything would cause acne, or razor bumps, or ingrown hairs. In the winter I get ashy as hell, and can literally flake. So, now I got a secret weapon.

- spidey

• dang, ok. i just bought womens dunks cuz i like the color. give me validation.