FEMALE PROBLEMS

13»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    dang, ok. i just bought womens dunks cuz i like the color. give me validation.

Post Pic to see if your soft.

• dang, ok. i just bought womens dunks cuz i like the color. give me validation.

should i take a pic of myself with my camera phone? i can wear a bandit handkerchief to hide my identity, n shit.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    After I read this thread the other week I was like "damn, I need some face lotion!". I was using some Neutrogena lotion my wife had bought, but I felt it was time to step my moisteurizer (sp?) game up, so I got some of this

When I bought it I asked the salesperson "do you have any face lotion?". Dude looked at me like I had on overalls and a banjo.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Post Pic to facilitate ridicule.

dang, ok. i just bought womens dunks cuz i like the color. give me validation.

should i take a pic of myself with my camera phone? i can wear a bandit handkerchief to hide my identity, n shit.

• wow. im not that awesome. im trying to find a pic online. they have like a small maple leaf thingie kinda by the toe.

wow. im not that awesome. im trying to find a pic online. they have like a small maple leaf thingie kinda by the toe.

• dj_netadj_neta 166 Posts
    Pictures might help us assess the problem...

If your skin is real sensitive watch out for the toners. I've got dry/oily, schizophrenic, stupid skin. I tried a toner-lotion routine that Hogg recommended and it really wasn't cute. Wash with UNSCENTED face soap twice a day and slap on some UNSCENTED, vitamin E face lotion right after... especially right before bed.

Neutragena unscented face soap and Body Shop Vitamin E face lotion are heaven.

Drink water!

• thats them. thoughts?

thats them. thoughts?

I like the color combo. But Dunk Lo's are a no no in my book.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

thats them. thoughts?

Damn, how small are your feet?

• SHIG

believe the girl. she could still be a sucker for a marketing scheme, but she is right about using different lotion. suave ass lotion leaves your skin feeling waterproof, like a wetsuit, which isn't good. also since it is meant for rubbing it on your asses and legs it is developed for rougher skin, not for the smooth mysterious skin on your face. i used to have blemishes from 16-21 (5 long years) in that time i figured out real quick that one needs to splurge for facial lotions. i would be sitting in algreens for over 30 minutes (braving the stew of faberge merging with clouds of eternity) reading labels and gawking at high prices. such a damaging period for me, i can't even recall which face lotion i ended up sticking with. Keihls has some facial plaster that is good to use for extreme blow up areas.

i'm also trying to come up with names of skin care companies for my boy. got any ideas?

• thats them. thoughts?

whats really on your mind? you can always reach on the down low. i am looking for a bottom.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

thats them. thoughts?

whats really on your mind? you can always reach on the down low. i am looking for a bottom.

OOF... youve changed a lot since you got down to LA shiggablowski. moisturizer AND wearing womens shoes...

damn cuz

• what can i say? i DO miss san francisco.

• i DO miss san francisco.

wow. that sentence is dope on so many levels

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i DO miss san francisco.

wow. that sentence is dope on so many levels

you mean miss japantown

• pssssh. its called Cherry Blossom Queen.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    im having female problems.

yeah, so they have whats called "santa ana winds" down here and it makes my delicate porcelain skin really dry. im not used to it. and i have taken to actually washing my face and rubbing lotions on my mug. a homegirl of mines said that was crazy cuz im not using face potion but regular ass lotion that apparently chicks will only use on the hands and body or something. im just curious if this is true like is there some magical shit they put in face potion or are my homegirls just suckas for some wack ass marketing flibbityfloo? i have also developed a red patch on my cheek due to the soap, i believe. im wondering if that is just a reaction to soap touching my face or maybe im scrubbing my face too hard. i dont know these things. please help ladies and girlyboys.

i asked this over at special nerds/whiteboys club but i tend to think that my soulstrut peeps are more, how you say, metrosexual and would know about such magic like face potion. yes?

my wife has special potions for only face and gives me the same "you used that on your face?" when i deviate.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    peddling his sundries

I read this in my mind as; selling his balls.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Drink water!

i forgot to say this - for healthy skin, liver, metabolism, etc.

another thing that is really good for your skin is cold water. rinsing your face with the coldest water you can stand (or emersing your face a la rosie perez in do the right thing) does wonders for its elasticity. it closes the pores and generally helps combat wrinkles (unless you're smoking a pack a day and suntanning like the sun's about to blow).

• hi missbassie!

i was just recently informed of the seasonal potion game. apparently some ladies wear different creams and lotions during different times of the year.

hi missbassie!

i was just recently informed of the seasonal potion game. apparently some ladies wear different creams and lotions during different times of the year.

hi shugar! well, i do switch it up. in Toronto it goes from frigid, dry winters to really humid steaming summers, so i think it's necessary.

in the summer i use light vit.e cream on my face under kids' sunblock, the highest spf. i know recently folks are saying it's all a hoax, but i'm not willing to take the chance. i don't have fair skin and never worried about about sunburns, but in the past five or so years, if i don't wear sunblock, i burn.

in the winter i use the richest vit.e i can get on my face and almond or coconut oil on the rest of me.

who knows? none of this may work and it's all in my head - i guess i'll find out in the next 20 or so years! i will say this - my mom was using this expensive three-step estee lauder crap for years and then got tired of it. she switched to just washing her face with soap and then vit.e cream and since then she glows and...dare i say it? she even looks younger.

how's your face doing?

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Yo. Clarins do a great mens facial moisturiser which is widely available.

Looks a bit like this:

It'll have you lookin Salma in one night.

• my face feels much better. it aint about looken younger. im asian. its just that my face was hurtin cuz it was so dry. so i needed to do something. plus my legs get all itchy when its dry and that sucks too.

i noticed one thing. i started using chapstick more. 1 day i forgot it. and then my lip got a small cut just from smiling. i was thinking my lip got all conditioned to wearing chapsticks and then when i didnt have it they were weaklips. cuz i also noticed, a friend started giving me coco butter for my hands when we would hang out. when i dont hang out my knuckles r all ashy. now i feel i mite be forced to always use cocobutter or something on my hands. this moisture game is a sonofabitch!

i'm also trying to come up with names of skin care companies for my boy. got any ideas?

Baby's Butt

• there was a men's skincare joint in the castro called "nancy boy". thought that was a awesome name.