Ok, now let's all hate on Ghostface

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Just so we're clear...I want to let y'all all know that nowadays my hate for rappers comes in the form of not even bothering to listen to their albums.

I guess in the end I just wanted to be more like most of y'all.

Now excuse me while I go back to bumping this...

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

Ironman - Supreme Clienetele - those 2 jlove mixtapes - bulletproof wallets pre-sample clearance issues - pretty toney

Where would you slot Shawnna's album into this hierarchy?
    that wasn't a heirarchy, it was chronological + shawnna > you

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    shawnna > you

She's certainly more of a man than me

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Not saying much though is it

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BLAHBLAHBLAH
    BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
    BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHTEXAS

[internet]hate hate hate hate
    hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
    hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
    hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate[/internet]

[in person]friendly friendly friendly[/in person]

• dayday 9,611 Posts

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BLAHBLAHBLAH
    BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
    BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHTEXAS

Those who sauna together stick together.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Sorry, man, not meaning to hate. You were nice when I met you in person, but I just don't understand this weirdo online internet personality that you project, and I really don't understand the way that you passive-aggresively spout all sorts of sideways shit at folks up on here, in the name of "what?"

Like dude, all bullshit aside, I'm sure you're a nice dude when all is said and done and dudes are just kicking back just drinking beers and shit, but I got to admit that you do NOT endear yourself to people who, you know, might be cooler to be DOWN with.

ALSO - you got to admit that it - the random posting of strange Rapid Ric (who is my boy) mixtapes in the middle of a Ghostface thread won't make somebody say "OH, let me FORGET about Ghosface and listen to random Texas rap." Rob, if spreading the gospel of Texas rap is your mission, as much exposure you might give it, you do it that much of a disservice with your behavior on thsi website... in my ever humble opinion.

random Texas rap

Seriously though, I don't care if you understand or not.

And that's not to be mean or hard or anything like that. I just don't put too much stock into winning over friends by way of the internet, especially folks who are every bit as sideways acting towards me.

It's just a game to me and I've got extra lives to spare.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    if spreading the gospel of Texas rap is your mission, as much exposure you might give it, you do it that much of a disservice with your behavior on this website

I think that because of how you carry yourself all you are doing is actually turning people away from the thing so cherish so much. The Texas rap scene.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Oh well, a wise man once told me never argue with fools, because people from a distance won't be able to tell who's who.

Also - news check - you're not black, dude.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    It's just a game to me and I've got extra lives to spare.

Dude, how long have you waited to use that line?

pretty cool, very hard, oh no wait a minute, i get it.. extra lives...

you are a pussy.

if spreading the gospel of Texas rap is your mission, as much exposure you might give it, you do it that much of a disservice with your behavior on this website

I think that because of how you carry yourself all you are doing is actually turning people away from the thing so cherish so much. The Texas rap scene.

All I've been doing lately is posting album covers, in most cases in places where they fit into an ongoing conversation. This one was more of a joke, but ultimately harmless.

Anyway, knowing that ODub at the least is now checking for albums from Trae and Z-Ro is all the reward I need at this point for any Texas rap postings I've ever made.

Some of y'all are just mad and your threats of being turned off to TX rap only make me laugh.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    here we go. Another thread hijacked with some e-beef/e-toughguy nonsense involving texas rap. getting a little trifling. If you guys feel the need to keep putting each over on blast, why dont yall do it on the pms? So we can get back on the pressing issue of hating on ghostfaces kufi and eagle gauntlet. Aight?

• getting back to the Ghostface record... I am not hating, as Ghost is one of my favorite MCs evar. But this is a poorly put together mixtape-like product.

Come and get me when Ghost has an album to release.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    If you guys feel the need to keep putting each over on blast, why dont yall do it on the pms?

I don't believe that it is possible to "put someone on blast" through the use of PMs.

If it involves PMs, it is referred to as "manning up"

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    cool man.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Oh yeah, and just for everyone to know, the new X-Clan song is THAT BANGING SHIT.

Just noticed those nice chaps from X Clan have put a mixtape for download at: http://www.myspace.com/xclanmusic

Brother J is f*ckin amazing.

Dude can still ride a beat like nobody's business.

• Anyway, knowing that ODub at the least is now checking for albums from Trae and Z-Ro is all the reward I need at this point for any Texas rap postings I've ever made.

!!!

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Well, props are due to Jay Z I believe. The man's obviously taken the task of balancing the books to heart as this album must have cost a total of about 105 dollars - $5 for marketing and $100 for access to producer's recycle bins.

It's ok as a mixtape but what the hell is the thinking behind releasing this as an album? "Fishscale featuring Ghost on lead and top producers didn't sell well so what the public must really want is a load of less talented mcs and some truly shitty beats. Oh, and some more Cappadonna."

• Crack Rap

Ghostface that is

• Ghost is also one of my favorites but I wasn't really checkin for "More Fish" until I heard this:

http://www.spinemagazine.com/music/december/ghostface/alex.mp3

DOOM with another ill beat...not on anything else as far as I know?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    "Guns N' Razors" A Dweet!!! fi me still.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Anyway, knowing that ODub at the least is now checking for albums from Trae and Z-Ro is all the reward I need at this point for any Texas rap postings I've ever made.

!!!

Yer boy is back!

But still . It's a permanent affliction.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Outta Town Shit is the joint!quote]

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Ghostface rhyming over "Dronsz" by Novalis =

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    "Blue Armor" ft. Sheek Louch, i always wanted to hear that collab.
    Nice!