Ok, now let's all hate on Ghostface

13»

Comments

• "Blue Armor" ft. Sheek Louch, i always wanted to hear that collab.
    Nice!

are you serious? because Sheek and Ghost collab'd two albums ago.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    $5 for marketing and $100 for access to producer's recycle bins.

Hahahaha!

It's ok as a mixtape but what the hell is the thinking behind releasing this as an album? "Fishscale featuring Ghost on lead and top producers didn't sell well so what the public must really want is a load of less talented mcs and some truly shitty beats. Oh, and some more Cappadonna."

As a companion piece to a proper Ghostface album, it doesn't work as well with Fishscale as 718 did with Pretty Toney. It's good - in fact, parts of it are very good - but I'm baffled as to why this is being pushed as an official Ghostface joint.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    "Blue Armor" ft. Sheek Louch, i always wanted to hear that collab.
    Nice!

are you serious? because Sheek and Ghost collab'd two albums ago.

Oops forgot about that i didn't really like that album though,it was kind of forgettable to me.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Its weird how this thread turned out almost exactly like I predicted the weezy one would. or was this on purpose?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Oh yeah, and just for everyone to know, the new X-Clan song is THAT BANGING SHIT.

Just noticed those nice chaps from X Clan have put a mixtape for download at: http://www.myspace.com/xclanmusic

Brother J is f*ckin amazing.
    The new Black Sheep is kind of shockingly good too.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Dude.

• Oh yeah, and just for everyone to know, the new X-Clan song is THAT BANGING SHIT.

Just noticed those nice chaps from X Clan have put a mixtape for download at: http://www.myspace.com/xclanmusic

Brother J is f*ckin amazing.

is that like slightly shockingly good?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I dont even know where you two are coming from on this one, I'll be honest. Should I be all "black sheep have BEEN dope" or do you think the new album is trash? I can't even tell any more.

• I dont even know where you two are coming from on this one, I'll be honest. Should I be all "black sheep have BEEN dope" or do you think the new album is trash? I can't even tell any more.

I was just bullshitting. I haven't heard it yet, but would like to.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I'm not saying its 8.5 but when i slid the promo in my cd drive i wasnt expecting to enjoy it, and i am.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    im liking the shawn wig eamon track.

as well as
    gnr
    outta town
    !!ALEX!!
    block rock
    g is back
    blue armor

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I'm not saying its 8.5 but when i slid the promo in my cd drive i wasnt expecting to enjoy it, and i am.

I've actually been waiting for this album for 12 years. I heard the first single on myspace which sounded ok but the disappointment over finding out that black sheep in '06 = dres and no lawnge is too fresh for me to listen to the album yet.

• Josephine the times are getting tough...

Seems to me you just won't get enough...

The rain won't wash away you're sins...

You'll be here do them all over again...

gain

ain

n

"Asshole buring like tabasco"

"Caught in a desperate rage, was blessed with AIDS"

• so....is the new black sheep actually good? (available?)

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    so....is the new black sheep actually good? (available?)
    i was right, this is good

8.5 noz's

• so....is the new black sheep actually good? (available?)

Digital only. The beats are surprisingly good, but I expected more from Dres-- his writing's kinda lazy. A respectable effort no doubt.