DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
what was the link to all the B&T picks?

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i fucking love that douchebag

original thread: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=322041

Tribute Site: http://www.leehotti.com/

i still crack up at the eyebrows and pencil beards.

got records?

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

got records?

aww man, I wonder what records those are..

"Hey Vinnie, check out this ill Mariah Remix I got on a 12''"

aww man, I wonder what records those are..

"Hey Vinnie, check out this ill Mariah Remix I got on a 12''"

HAHA! yeah, lets play guess the records the douchebags have behind them...

• Cher.

• Is this guy wearing a bra or something?

• New Jearsy represent.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Cher (mom's copy of half-breed)[/b] .

some bullshit bootleg with godfather samples.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

Is this guy wearing a bra or something?

Bulletproof vest for the fashion-forward.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    see, now i've always wondered about this. For most single men, i would assume that between 85 and 90 percent of fashion choices are made based on their probability of increasing the getting of ass. Which leads me to believe that the horribly NAGL spiky hair situation is one that guidettes (?) somehow find attractive, otherwise why have it? So while the question "what kind of douchebag would wear their hair like that" is certainly valid, i think it also begs the question "what kind of girl is giving up ass to a dude with a haircut like that, and why?" I understand the muscles being attractive, but what channel of the brain are the moussed spikes tapping into? "In a fight, he could use those spikes to protect me from predators?" can anyone shed light on this?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    This Hotti business is so brilliant and enduring that someone needs to organise a "see the Hottis in their natural environment" tour. Brazilians take tourists to see their favelas, so why can't someone do a Hotti walk of NJ clubs? I'd pay money to snap pictures of the Hottis primping and posing and plucking their eyebrows for the girls. Think of the stories you'd have for the grandkids.

• see, now i've always wondered about this. For most single men, i would assume that between 85 and 90 percent of fashion choices are made based on their probability of increasing the getting of ass. Which leads me to believe that the horribly NAGL spiky hair situation is one that guidettes (?) somehow find attractive, otherwise why have it? So while the question "what kind of douchebag would wear their hair like that" is certainly valid, i think it also begs the question "what kind of girl is giving up ass to a dude with a haircut like that, and why?" I understand the muscles being attractive, but what channel of the brain are the moussed spikes tapping into? "In a fight, he could use those spikes to protect me from predators?" can anyone shed light on this?

What the Fuck?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I got some insight into this on MTV's "Truelife: I'm a Staten Island Girl" where one of the girls kept extolling her love for men with "spikey hair" and these were the type of dudes she was talking about.

But when the dudes are into hip hop, it gets even more bizarro with the juxtaposition of tweezed eyebrows and gangster stares.

• So while the question "what kind of douchebag would wear their hair like that" is certainly valid, i think it also begs the question "what kind of girl is giving up ass to a dude with a haircut like that, and why?"

This is a classic case of closest gay dudes fucking closest lesbian chicks.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I got some insight into this on MTV's "Truelife: I'm a Staten Island Girl" where one of the girls kept extolling her love for men with "spikey hair" and these were the type of dudes she was talking about.

I saw that episode, too...so damn funny. That one girl you're talking about was infuriating, though. She extolled her love for Lee Hotti In The Club types, then acted all heartbroken when they--surprise, surprise--turned out to be complete douchebags.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    I actually think these guys look like this because they are trying to attract other guys like this. not in a homosexual way but rather to just fit in (although you never know these days) If I can stereotype here for a second...these are the types of dudes that I imagine roll up to the club with ghb and roofies. real sexual predator types. there getting theres regardless.

how does any girl take them seriously? I feel like im stuck in an episode of dragonball z just looking at those photos. nameanyaheard? damn...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    this thread is hilarious.

a couple years back there was a similar thing going on in the LA subrubs amongst latinos. These people were usually referred to as Rebels and had rebel crews, rebel parties the whole 9. Anywyas these guys plucked their eyebrows rocked well coiffed pompadors. black Doc Martin-like boots and rocked Morrissey and the Doors all day. These dudes put on this real tough guy demeanor too but it was so hard to take seriously with their perfectly tweezed arches and skin tight shirts.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    soulstrut classic!
    these dudes fascinate me. so creepy.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    there are female versions of these dudes...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    there are female versions of these dudes...

ughhh...unfortunately, I'm gonna eventually bump into a broad like this in a couple of weeks.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    someone post a picture of goku just wo we can be confused at who is a drawing and who is an actual real person.

I have to go play records no or I would. unfortunatly some people like this will be there. they really like fergie, they really really do.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Pretty good introduction into the Hotti world:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5993667996999295092&q=guido

• what I wanna know is, who keeps letting that normal looking dude into the club?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    what I wanna know is, who keeps letting that normal looking dude into the club?

That's the cousin visiting from Italy.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I actually think these guys look like this because they are trying to attract other guys like this.

Name a culture that doesnt have a "Dress Code".

It's really all

From Midwest Hunter Chic to Harlem Flamboyance to LA Chicano steelo, men ape each other.

I'm not cosigning these cats style once so ever but I bet alot of you mofos shop in the same malls as these kids/cats. Rock the same "limited edition kicks" and attended the same schools.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

what I wanna know is, who keeps letting that normal looking dude into the club?

For a split second i thought that was Crazy Legs.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Would you?