Hottie in the Club???

2»

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    hey virgil.

hahahaha

that dude at the counter has the eyebrows fersheeezy... but lacks the blowout, sonic the hedgehog hair. I've definitely seen his friends in there tho, and they have that shit locked.

this phenomenon is not just a jersey italian thing. albanians, armenians, and greeks from astoria, staten island, and bay ridge are all willing participants.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    this phenomenon is not just a jersey italian thing. albanians, armenians, and greeks from astoria, staten island, and bay ridge are all willing participants.

Cats in Yonkers and North & East Bronx are guilty as well.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    anybody work with people like this? I do. I nicknamed her Jersey Kim...She's a little slutty so I've been calling her dirty Jersey...She's not a big fan of my nickname.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    These guys and gals also keep East Coast tanning salons in business, NAGL!!!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    OK, here's what I can't understand: even if styling your eyebrows is cool and sexy within your community, most everywhere else in the world, or at least within North America, people see guys with plucked eyebrows and think "flamboyant queer" or "clueless douche of the highest order". How do these guys manage in job interviews? I suppose this points to my own hang-ups, but I'd have a hell of time taking seriously a guy who has sonic hair and pencil-thin eyebrows.

Am I just ?

Time for a

I suppose this points to my own hang-ups, but I'd have a hell of time taking seriously a guy who has sonic hair and pencil-thin eyebrows.

If NYC cops can wear Dreads - anything is possible.

• OK, here's what I can't understand: even if styling your eyebrows is cool and sexy within your community, most everywhere else in the world, or at least within North America, people see guys with plucked eyebrows and think "flamboyant queer" or "clueless douche of the highest order". How do these guys manage in job interviews? I suppose this points to my own hang-ups, but I'd have a hell of time taking seriously a guy who has sonic hair and pencil-thin eyebrows.

Am I just ?

Time for a

You're assuming these guys have jobs.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

next Halloween, I'm a hottie-gotti.

• next Halloween, I'm a hottie-gotti.

That's going to require a hella lotta fake bake!!

• next Halloween, I'm a hottie-gotti.

That's going to require a hella lotta fake bake!!

Talk to Guzzo, I think he's got some vouchers. Just don't call him Hangon!

• For most single men, i would assume that between 85 and 90 percent of fashion choices are made based on their probability of increasing the getting of ass.

exactly. there are hot jersey girls who are FEELIN the gotti look, so i really dont blame these dudes for dressing like fools. whatever works!

some of these female gottis are dope!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

some of these female gottis are dope!

You're only saying that because you can't hear them talk.