Racist Kramer pt. 2

2»

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    that's...uh, reprehensible, right?

doh

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I can't beleive everybody wants to talk about Kramer instead of my new cat.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Oscar RIP

post a picture of the new cat or you're soft

Oscar RIP

Well, we just got Roosevelt Franklin last night so we don't have any cool pictures yet, except for a few on the camera phone. Trust me though, he's the coolest!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Oscar RIP

Well, we just got Roosevelt Franklin last night so we don't have any cool pictures yet, except for a few on the camera phone. Trust me though, he's the coolest!

does he look like this?

???

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    f u gloria allred

• f u gloria allred

No shit. That lady is a dogfish.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Mooney. Ridiculously good.
    Which of Mooney's ways for Kramer to make it up to him is your favorite:

1. He can do the same routine in the Apollo Theater in Harlem.
    2. He can host the BET Hip Hop Awards
    3. He can go to Watts Towers at midnight and wear red.
    4. He can go to Africa and adopt a black baby.

I think I prefer number 2.

Funny, kooky, slapstick, and very talented.
    JRoot

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Mooney. Ridiculously good.

1. He can do the same routine in the Apollo Theater in Harlem.
    2. He can host the BET Hip Hop Awards
    3. He can go to Watts Towers at midnight and wear red.

I think I prefer number 2.

Funny, kooky, slapstick, and very talented.
    JRoot

#4 that one made me laugh out loud...

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

When I was driving home last night some other dipshit radio host was going nuts over Moony's comment about saying 'nigga' 100 times a day to keep his teeth white. The fact that they don't think that's funny makes it even funnier.

Hearing some dipshit conservative talk show host get his panties in a bunch over paul moony makes my evening commute a joy!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    When I was driving home last night some other dipshit radio host was going nuts over Moony's comment about saying 'nigga' 100 times a day to keep his teeth white. The fact that they don't think that's funny makes it even funnier.

Hearing some dipshit conservative talk show host get his panties in a bunch over paul moony makes my evening commute a joy!

I saw another CNN anchor (one with an actual sense of humor and her black co-anchor could be heard chuckling through the whole interview)...anyway, she asked Paul if his post-Kramer-meltdown disavowal of the N-word would hurt his comedy act. His response: "Oh, honey please. I'm TALENTED!"

"Oh, honey please. I'm TALENTED!"

See? Thats funny!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    When I saw this thread reached three pages I was afraid, then I realized it had become a Paul Mooney tribute thread and rejoiced.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    "Oh, honey please. I'm TALENTED!"

See? Thats funny!

You watch....Seinfeld will rescind his ban on post-'Seinfeld' spin offs and a new 'Kramer' sitcom will be huge! I seriously believe if they did this now while the iron is hot, they would have a huge ratings success on their hands. The controversy alone is worth it's weight in gold. Who had Michael Richards' name on their lips 2 weeks ago? Now everyone is lining up to get their face on TV about 'the incident' or 'the apology'!

I take back my original assesment of career death...dude will be back. Proof positive it's a White Man's world out there.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I saw another CNN anchor (one with an actual sense of humor and her black co-anchor could be heard chuckling through the whole interview)...anyway, she asked Paul if his post-Kramer-meltdown disavowal of the N-word would hurt his comedy act. His response: "Oh, honey please. I'm TALENTED!"

That was a great interview. It gets good about halfway in.

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/showbiz/2006/11/27/paul.mooney.intv.cnn

• seinfeld lost episode

• seinfeld lost episode

efffin' genius!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    seinfeld lost episode

this goes on record for me, the most brilliant example of rapidly commenting on pop culture with modern technology. in other words, DOPE. i'm in awe.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wow!

• check out www.nationallampoon.com

they did a seinfeld lost episode that is

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    mufuckiz iz lazy