Murders Want List

LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
I just got a want list from someone at Elmira Correctional Facilty in NY. I've gotten wants from prison before. This time I googled the guy. Killed both his parents in 1988 because they didn't like his girlfiend.I hope you are creeped out, because I know I am.I should just answer guys want list and move on, but it got under my skin.Things I have thought of:1) Selling his letter on ebay: Letter From Mass Murderer, Hand Written, Mint!2) Not replying.3) Telling everyone on Soulstrut.4) Asking him what the F was he thinking.Just thought I would share.

Comments

• what was his want list?

and....creepy...how long is he in the jizzoint for?

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    !!

• What does a prisoner do with LPs?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I've gotten wants from prison before.

captive market right there

ZING!

• I've gotten wants from prison before.

right...didn't think about that...how the fuck you getting wants from prison regularly...

I did have a dude...who always listened to my radio show in Santa Barbara...and he would use his call to make a request...haha...funny shit...he was buggin 1 day when I played a Boogaloo Joe Jones jawn.....nice enough dude...not in there for murder though...

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    What does a prisoner do with LPs?

Good question. Does he have decks? Can he rock the (big) House? Does he just want to read the liner notes? Does every prison have a guy who can make a turntable out of a tin plate, a fork, a knife and strand of spaghetti? Maybe he's buying for his ebay store?

• Does he have decks?
    Finger Listener

• I'd answer his list and move on.

But I would leave out any mention of his girlfriend if I were you.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    what was his want list?

and....creepy...how long is he in the jizzoint for?

He's been doing 50 to life since 1989.

I don't know his parole situation. Original 60s TV Soundtracks; Green Hornet (I might have the Al Hirt version) Batman, Creature Feature (I've never seen that). Soundeffects with; gunshots (regular & silencer), car chases, crashes, skids... Halloween & Horror.

He does trades.

He has nice hand writing and underlines a lot of stuff.

• He has nice hand writing and underlines a lot of stuff.

You sound smitten.

• RustyBRustyB 223 Posts
    How about not judging hommie, you never know a man unless you walked in his shoes.

• How about not judging hommie, you never know a man unless you walked in his shoes.

Huh?

• How about not judging hommie, you never know a man unless you helped to kill his parents[/b]

• RustyBRustyB 223 Posts
    Wha?

• There's only one thing that can be said of this prison dude...

• He has nice hand writing and underlines a lot of stuff.

scan and post please!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    There's only one thing that can be said of this prison dude...

I almost lost my breakfast all over the fucking keyboard when I saw that emoticon!

You are officially on

• There's only one thing that can be said of this prison dude...

I almost lost my breakfast all over the fucking keyboard when I saw that emoticon!

You are officially on

awesome, glad I could be effective in this thread.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Soundeffects with; gunshots (regular & silencer), car chases, crashes, skids... .

Sounds like he's planning a diabolical breakout!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Maybe he needs some breaks to sample on the prison-regulation MPC.

• "The only record your man got is a jail record!"