damn kristie alley looks blappable

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central

damn she lost mad weight. No more sea donkey status. A little thick, but id still blappppawhap

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    extra anchovies

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I like how during the night of the election on one news site i was reading this was the most emailed article, ahead of all political news.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    I like how during the night of the election on one news site i was reading this was the most emailed article, ahead of all political news.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    what's the over under on when she gains all of her weight back????

I say valentines day...

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,899 Posts
    She was muy blappable as a vulcan in Star Trek II:Wrath of Khan. Then in that corny tiny-robots-as-killers flick with Tom Selleck. I guess she discovered pies shortly after.

• She was muy blappable as a vulcan in Star Trek II:Wrath of Khan. Then in that corny tiny-robots-as-killers flick with Tom Selleck. I guess she discovered pies shortly after.

I think the real story is she stoped using coke.

• Kirstie Alley gives me the creeps.....

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Kirstie Alley gives me the creeps.....

Agreed. Yet another descendant of the Rinder & Lewis gene pool.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    are you seriuous? Dude, I wouldnt even let my dog blap her...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    . yes she lost some weight. yes she looks a little thinner. but should she have gone on national tv in a bikini....no.
    would.not.blap

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

she's in the way to blappability, but in her current state her legs remind me of Roberto Carlos

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,899 Posts
    Sorry - I refer to Blapping in the grow-folks, real-world sense and not the "I think I could actually blap a supermodel should I actually run into one in [insert mundane situation here]" private mind garden???.

Although there was this time Naomi Campbell passed me on an elevator...

• Sorry - I refer to Blapping in the grow-folks, real-world sense and not the "I think I could actually blap a supermodel should I actually run into one in [insert mundane situation here]" private mind garden???.

Although there was this time Naomi Campbell passed me on an elevator...

HAHA!

For all those that would not blap, i'd like to take a look at your hit list.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I don't know whats worse... the thought of blapping, or her yapping.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Kirstie Alley gives me the creeps.....

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    yall are buggin
    her body is doin it
    i live in the south. we aint with that skinny girl look.

• yall are buggin
    her body is doin it
    i live in the south. we aint with that skinny girl look.

Her body's not the problem....

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts

i dont like em skinny either, but i need them under at least 130lbs, or I'm just not physically attracted.

so lets just agree to disagree.

• i dont like em skinny either, but i need them under at least 130lbs, or I'm just not physically attracted.

please include a height reference a la sir mix-a-lot.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    It's all about Rachel Ray

I had a brief enounter with Julie Newmar near the DMV.

• It's all about Rachel Ray

So I am guessing for most of you dudes personality has no bearing what so ever on who you would blap.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    It's all about Rachel Ray

So I am guessing for most of you dudes personality has no bearing what so ever on who you would blap.

Exactly, it's just for blapping, not marriage.

• i dont like em skinny either, but i need them under at least 130lbs, or I'm just not physically attracted.

3'7"?

i dont like em skinny either, but i need them under at least 130lbs, or I'm just not physically attracted.

nearing 5'11"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Rachel Ray can get it too. The bubbly attitude gets tired real quick. The frat girl thang is

nearing 5'11"

5'11" and 130 is not exactly skinny, but it's pretty damn close

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    According to the Body mass Index (BMI) being 5'11" and 130 would put you at 18.1 which is classified as UNDERWEIGHT.

140 for someone 5'5"-5"6" is usually a size 8. Plaese to get real.

nearing 5'11"

I just watched that clip, and IF she is really 5'11'' with that body she weighs WAAAAY more than 130, no matter what her publicist says. Seriously. I am not judging whether that's good or bad, just giving you all a reality check on the weight estimations tip.

im confused?!
    but anyway, i'm just fuckin around. i dont have a required weight height ratio rule. it depends on the girl. but i know i dont liike chubby chicks.