CLIPSE=GROWN MAN-RAP

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Hey Little Dudes, Fanboys and other assorted Pigmy'sThe Clipse=Grown Man-RapHow?I found out dudes are33?

Comments

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    Hey Little Dudes, Fanboys and other assorted Pigmy's

The Clipse=Grown Man-Rap

How?

I found out dudes are

33?

does that mean ventriloquism is the elixur to eternal life? if so, i'm down. my voice is low like the dude from boy's the men who would do the interludes durings songs like "end of the road." anyone coming up with an east asian boy band in the near future? i'm down!

• ...want their spot back.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    If their still talkin that crack stuff - that's for kids.

• ...want their spot back.

why is dood representing the giants.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

...want their spot back.

why is dood representing the giants.

B/c he's "sucka free."

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Yeah.

Somebody over on the Tidewater side was telling me they ran up on Chad Hugo at Gymboree recently.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yeah.

Somebody over on the Tidewater side was telling me they ran up on Chad Hugo at Gymboree recently.

His rep is as a family man as opposed to flossing around everywhere, wearing polar bear parkas and tailed by Nigo. Hugo Mind Boss indeed.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Hugo Mind Boss

• If their still talkin that crack stuff - that's for kids.

and i ain't feelin tha snowman for tha same reason...
    Give me a break.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Hey Little Dudes, Fanboys and other assorted Pigmy's

The Clipse=Grown Man-Rap

How?

I found out dudes are

33?

They're not twins; one of them is a few years younger.

But what did you expect? Their first commercially available 12" came out about eight years ago.

• For some reason I thought they where teenagers when Grinind hit because they look SUPER young in the Funeral video.

For some reason I thought they where teenagers when Grinind hit because they look SUPER young in the Funeral video.

Those tracks were close to four years apart, so if they were teenagers when "Grindin'" hit, they must have been in middle school for the "Funeral"

I must ask, Young Phonics, why is that when you look upon a Black man, you see a child?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    anyone seen them perform? they got a show tomorrow night at some bougey hollywood spot. it should be interesting at least, considering they'll be performing for a bunch of club kids, but i'm trying to decide if i should go or stay faithful to another prior committment

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

SWEET PIC MOARK! AND LOOK THEY'RE IN YOUR AVATAR TOO! AND YOUR LOCATION IS THE RELEASE DATE FOR THE NEW ALBUM? U MUST REALLY LIKE CLIPSE!

Fanboy

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i thought they should have gone with an image like this for the cover since it's 'wire-esque'. instead they decided to try to be in the running for rap cover WOAT's.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    these niggas is for adolescent white boys...never quite got the fascination...33 year olds dressing like 5th graders

saw some bullshit on demand clipse interview for about 15 seconds and had to turn it off due to nausea...talmbout i don't usually wear shirts this tight insecure mufuckas with cornball voices

• these niggas is for adolescent white boys...never quite got the fascination...33 year olds dressing like 5th graders

saw some bullshit on demand clipse interview for about 15 seconds and had to turn it off due to nausea...talmbout i don't usually wear shirts this tight insecure mufuckas with cornball voices

btw, anybody know if this is the real album cover?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    overratted now but lord willin is a classic.

All rap albums are classic, with the exception of those that others deem to be classic (although they may qualify for grudging classic status)?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

All rap albums are classic, with the exception of those that others deem to be classic (although they may qualify for grudging classic status)?
    ?? Don't all kinds of folks think lord willin is a classic?
    You need to stop searching for SECRETE MOTIVES in my TOTALLY CORRECT opinions, yr sounding like asshurt nu-rap hatters in your vaguaries and ASSumptions

?? Don't all kinds of folks think lord willin is a classic?

You need to stop searching for SECRETE MOTIVES in my TOTALLY CORRECT opinions, yr sounding like asshurt nu-rap hatters in your vaguaries and ASSumptions

It is a classic--but you seem reluctant to grant it that status because other people share that opinion, while freely bestowing the title upon such questionable records as the first State Property album.

Also:

SECRETE MOTIVES

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    No reluctance - merely reluctance to jump on the arbitrary bandwagon that says its sequel is an INSTANT CLASSIC MOST ANTICIPATED ALBUM EVER nonsense.

First STate Prop album is a classic. Noz actually made a post about how good it is recently on his xxl blog. I donno if he agrees on CLASSIC STATUS but its definitely arguable.

Also 'secrete' was an intentional misspelling a la "plaese"

First STate Prop album is a classic. Noz actually made a post about how good it is recently on his xxl blog. I donno if he agrees on CLASSIC STATUS but its definitely arguable.

It's decent--some good material and also some real clunkers.

Far from classic.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

Far from classic.
    disagreeance. I know its not 100% perfect like EVERY RAP ALBUM FROM THE EARLY 90S but it is great.

also is half the internet down today? XXL's site doesn't seem to be loading.

Far from classic.

disagreeance

fishfight

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    "State Property is as perfect as any rap record produced in the past five years."

-Noz