CLIPSE=GROWN MAN-RAP

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    "State Property is as perfect as any rap record produced in the past five years."

-Noz

And?

A quote from Noz is supposed to dead the argument decisively?

Dude listens to Ninjafish!

• Dude listens to Ninjafish Project Ambershine!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    "State Property is as perfect as any rap record produced in the past five years."

-Noz

And?

A quote from Noz is supposed to dead the argument decisively?
    Of course not! "[1st state prop record] is a classic" - deej

deads the argument decisively. Noz is just support.

I need to get a better idea of what new rap albums YOU like so I can properly explain why you're wrong. Or you can talk about what tracks are hattable on this album.

• The new record is thorough. Some of the flows are a bit suspect, imo, but as an overall mood piece, it's working. I liiiiike.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    The new record is thorough. Some of the flows are a bit suspect, imo, but as an overall mood piece, it's working. I liiiiike.

Do Ab-Liva and/or Sandman appear on the new album?

• The new record is thorough. Some of the flows are a bit suspect, imo, but as an overall mood piece, it's working. I liiiiike.

Yeah, re-up's on a couple of tracks. I don't have the liner notes, so I can't tell you which.

those dudes ruined we got it for cheap vol 2 for me.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Dude listened[/b] to Project Ambershine once[/b].

The new record is thorough. Some of the flows are a bit suspect, imo, but as an overall mood piece, it's working. I liiiiike.

Really? I think they offer a great balance to the material. Philly, STAND UP!

• Have any promo or legit versions of this leaked yet??

I wasn't really too excited about this coming out, but that sampler that was going around a week or so back piqued my interest. I don't buy a lot of new rap albums but I think this is going to be a must-cop.

Mainly I just want to bump this in my headphones before everyone else is.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    trill is probably one of the greatest rap songs i've heard in a long ass time

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

i agree with this. except the philly stand up part. philly sit down!

Oh, you want a Philly v. Chitown Rap-off?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Yeah, I am more than compelled and honored to expel
    This hell that's inside of my shell for fuckas who want it
    Violence, yeah that bullshit right up my alley, chasing you right up the alley
    With a gun fixin' to kill you cuz I feel you was the one fuckin' with my family
    I roll wit a gang of go-getters, and them ghouls and them gorillas
    Who be quick to put the glock or the gauge to the gut of one of your niggaz and pull it
    The trigga aimed, deliver you niggaz these rigorous bullets
    It's so rivid and to see you livin' in vengance and see the trouble you're put in
    Fuckin' wit niggaz you shouldn't, these menaces and villians and hoodlums
    That'll give you the business and in an instant be dimishin' whoopin'
    Cuz it ain't no type of jokin' or jivin' comin' off of this
    You done sommersaulted and dived in a coffin of shit
    So if you ever get the notion to just motion forward and get on some ho shit
    You niggaz remember that I got that potion
    To bore your brain in a bag and give you a new perspective on who the realest y'all
    You just can't kill one you stupid bitch, you got to kill us all..

Can we get a rundown of all the hot philly shit out right now? Anybody checkin' for Jay Bezel?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I will not say shit about chicago rap RIGHT NOW but ALL TIME? lets go

• Saw these dudes last night.... they were a little better than but not just but the GAY LION did show up and was talking gangster shit on stage which made me laugh just thinking of dude all dressed up in fur hats and boots