NBA 2006-2007.......IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Comments

• Just read this and it blew my mind......only ONE of the below listed players is in the Top Ten of official NBA Jersey sales of all ACTIVE players.....pick the right one!!

Yao Ming
    Dirk Nowitzki
    Ben Wallace
    Stephon Marbury
    Amare Stoudemire
    Kevin Garnett
    Pau Gasol

The only one that would suprise me is Marbury. So I am guessing thats who it is.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The only one that would suprise me is Marbury. So I am guessing thats who it is.

The New York Media Machine.

Unless its cats in China coppin' Yao Ming jerseys.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    TOP TEN(in order)
    Kobe Bryant
    Dwayne Wade
    Lebron James
    Allen Iverson
    Carmelo Anthony
    Steve Nash
    Vince Carter
    Gilbert Arenas
    Shaq
    Stephon Marbury

This may be skewed based on the rumour that Faux has a whole closet filled with Steph jerseys!!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    TOP TEN(in order)
    Kobe Bryant
    Dwayne Wade
    Lebron James
    Allen Iverson
    Carmelo Anthony
    Steve Nash
    Vince Carter
    Gilbert Arenas
    Shaq
    Stephon Marbury

This may be skewed based on the rumour that Faux has a whole closet filled with Steph jerseys!!!

In seriousness, I believe it has something to do with the NBA store in Manhattan--the numbers are always skewed towards the Knicks.

In seriousness, I believe it has something to do with the NBA store in Manhattan--the numbers are always skewed towards the Knicks.

Clyde said that David Lee's jersey is on the serious come up in the Garden.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    TOP TEN(in order)
    Kobe Bryant
    Dwayne Wade
    Lebron James
    Allen Iverson
    Carmelo Anthony
    Steve Nash
    Vince Carter
    Gilbert Arenas
    Shaq
    Stephon Marbury

And this pretty much confirms that there is no player in the league as "polarized" in sentiment as #24.

And this pretty much confirms that there is no player in the league as "polarized" in sentiment as #24.

He actually just recently hit #1 because of his number change.

TOP TEN(in order)
    Kobe Bryant New number, same ill game.[/b]
    Dwayne Wade HOT[/b]
    Lebron James HOT[/b]
    Allen Iverson semi-HOT[/b]
    Carmelo Anthony color-wise HOTTEST[/b]
    Steve Nash orange...ehhh. semi-HOT[/b]
    Vince Carter Not too long ago, I saw a grown man wear a Carter jersey, i cringed.[/b]
    Gilbert Arenas I picture some tough guy sports jock wearing this.[/b]
    Shaq Heat jerseys are ugly.[/b]
    Stephon Marbury Still street. HOT[/b]

I wonder if the trade will eventually push the AI Nuggets jersey to the top.

• Can someone w/ JerseyScan numbers please let me know at what ranking sales of Erick Dampier jerseys stand?

AI=PHILLY.

AI=PHILLY.

Right, what I'm saying is, people are going to have to rebuy their AI jerseys because of the new team the same way they rebought their Kobe jerseys because of the new number. Espcially if the Nuggets heat up with Carmelo's return.

AI=PHILLY.

Right, what I'm saying is, people are going to have to rebuy their AI jerseys because of the new team the same way they rebought their Kobe jerseys because of the new number. Espcially if the Nuggets heat up with Carmelo's return.

If Denver heats up....... AI & Melo will probably be 1 & 2.

• i havent bought a jersey in over 10 years, but i used to have quite a few. run down the list of jerseys you own or have owned. here's mine:

charles barkley's first olympic jersey

bobby hurley sacramento kings

Hakeem Olajawan (got it for cheap..still a fan of his though)

Tim Hardaway- golden state warriors

run down the list of jerseys you own or have owned.

Reggie Miller - Indiana Pacers circa 95 home jersey
    Alonzo Mourning - Charlotte Hornets Teal joint and Purple alt
    Scottie Pippen - Chicago Bulls Home jersey
    Glen Rice - Miami Heat away j
    Eddie Jones - Lakers jersey gold home - OG number
    Reggie Miller Deram Team 2 away jersey
    Vin Baker - Milwaukee Bucks Purple Away J

All replicas before the $300 dollar throwback trend took over.

Reggie Miller - Indiana Pacers circa 95 home jersey
    Alonzo Mourning - Charlotte Hornets Teal joint and Purple alt
    Scottie Pippen - Chicago Bulls Home jersey
    Glen Rice - Miami Heat away j
    Eddie Jones - Lakers jersey gold home - OG number
    Reggie Miller Deram Team 2 away jersey
    Vin Baker - Milwaukee Bucks Purple Away J

All replicas before the $300 dollar throwback trend took over.

MAN, THOSE ARE SOME CLASSIC ONES YOU GOT THERE. Takes me back to the days when I was in middle school and collecting basketball cards.

• I need a 3XL Benoit Benjamin "00" Clippers HOME jersey. Holler.

Also need a Dwayne Schintzius.

• nevermind.

• And this pretty much confirms that there is no player in the league as "polarized" in sentiment as #24.

AI=PHILLY.

If Denver heats up....... AI & Melo will probably be 1 & 2.

we're already heating up, the question is will we be on fire. and the answer is yes. I mean the answer is AI. I mean the answer is Melo.

My favorite jersey: My avatar. With matching new era new york hat and nike vandal black fives alphas. gyeah.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I need a 3XL Benoit Benjamin "00" Clippers HOME jersey. Holler.

Also need a Dwayne Schintzius.

Somebody has gotta have a Yinka Dare jersey for sale. Chuck Nevitt? Alan Ogg? C'mon, holla, muhfuckas!

F'real, the only jerseys I have ever owned were a David Robinson one and a Sean Elliott one.

I've only ever owned one jersey..

Walter "The Truth" Berry's St John's Home Jersey!!

Rumour is that the Bulls might send Luol Deng & Ben Gordon to Memphis for Pau Gasol!!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

Dr. J - NJ Nets (Blue)
    Dr. J - 76ers (Red)
    Barkley - 76ers (Red)
    Pippen - Bulls (Red)
    Mitch Richmond - Kings (Black)

I might have a couple more but those are the ones that I can remember off the top of my head.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Rumour is that the Bulls might send Luol Deng & Ben Gordon to Memphis for Pau Gasol!!

Memphis wants to rebuild. I think it's a mistake to trade Gasol because they need his post up and half court game when they don't get the break, but he's been on the rumor mill since the beginning of the season.

Looks like the Bulls "showcased" Gordon tonight as he went for 31.

• well memphis sucks, gasol or no gasol. but AI and Mello were looking like they were having a LOT of fun out there. could be dangerous

only jersey ive had is a rodney rogers jersey on the nuggets that had a blank front (i got it at an outlet store) i liked it like that

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Pau is wack

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    not wack:

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Looks like the Bulls "showcased" Gordon tonight as he went for 31.

The Bulls wouldn't trade Gordon and Deng for Pau. Those two are the main scorers on the team. They might give up one but even that is doubtful. I could see them parting with a lot of their other guys but Gordon, Deng and Kirk are pretty much untouchable unless it's involving Garnett.

• Rumour is that the Bulls might send Luol Deng & Ben Gordon to Memphis for Pau Gasol!!

I didn't hear it like that, I heard it like that's what Memphis wishes they could do but the Bulls would be on meth if they thought it was a good idea.