NBA 2006-2007.......IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    indiana now has a comfortable lead in the american born white guy category.

Who do you think is the best U.S. born white player in the NBA today??

it's either Kirk Hinrich or Dwayne Wade

You sure Wade was born in the U.S.???

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    indiana now has a comfortable lead in the american born white guy category.

Who do you think is the best U.S. born white player in the NBA today??

Mike Miller?
    Luke Walton?
    Kirk Hinrich??

I was going to take it down to Miller and Hinrich. I think Miller would get it at this point.

Otherwise,

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    That's pretty sad. I couldn't even think of any....Heinrich is aiite. But talking about all-around talents, there are none. Although if Luke had some more speed, he'd be up there.

• if skills alone are the criteria....

White Chocolate is the master of the "no-look turnover"!!!

• White Chocolate is the master of the "no-look turnover"!!!

For some reason, i laughed really hard at this... Long day, I guess?

KOBE HIGHLIGHT MOTHERFUCKIN' SHOW. TWO[/b] MONSTER DUNKS ON DUNCAN. THIS IS GREAT. GET OFF ME. I DON'T CARE.

LAKERS WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAKERS LA LOS ANGELES. RONNY, KOBE, SMUSH, LUKE, MAURICE, VLAD!!!!! THIS IS A MOTHAFUCKIN' TEAM.

LA WILL LOSE TO WACK TEAMS, BUT THEY CAN HANG WITH THE ELITE. NOW I AM A BELIEVER.

THANK YOU.

DEAL WITH IT.

WATCH OUT DALLAS, WE'RE COMING FOR YOU AGAIN.

John Ireland: "Are you gonna beat Dallas?"

Smush Parker: "No Doubt"

THESE YOUNGUNS GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL GOING:

• Yuichi, I surely hope your squad can hold up after the allstar break, what with all your hootin' and hollerin' before the halfway point of the season and all. Lakers are looking good though, I'm not hatin'. I'm glad they beat SA. LAL/DAL will be a crazy game.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Can anybody give me a scouting report on Diogu?

6'8'' 250 PF.

I already know what Troy Murphy & Dunleavy Jr. can do.

6'8'' 250 PF.

Ike is from Garland, Tx. a suburb of Dallas....saw him play in High School and he dominated.....went to AZ. State and was a rebounding machine and a good offensive player. His problem is his size...he basically plays a post game but is to small to play the post in the NBA.

Both of his parents are college professors and he's a very bright guy who will probably do better than most in his post-NBA life.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

6'8'' 250 PF.

Ike is from Garland, Tx. a suburb of Dallas....saw him play in High School and he dominated.....went to AZ. State and was a rebounding machine and a good offensive player. His problem is his size...he basically plays a post game but is to small to play the post in the NBA.

Both of his parents are college professors and he's a very bright guy who will probably do better than most in his post-NBA life.

Cool.

Could he slim down a play a little at 3 or is he destined to be a tweener like Corliss Williamson,Malik Rose,Clarence Weatherspoon & them?

• Could Simmons have the Suns' johnson any further down his throat?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/070117

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Could Simmons have the Suns' johnson any further down his throat?

= mad that your team is highly irrelevant

Could Simmons have the Suns' johnson any further down his throat?

= mad that your team is not very Hip-Hop

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

6'8'' 250 PF.

Cool.

Could he slim down a play a little at 3 or is he destined to be a tweener like Corliss Williamson,Malik Rose,Clarence Weatherspoon & them?

Tough call. It's kind of leaning toward tweener to me, but I also think he could maybe be more productive than the guys you mentioned...somewhere in between those dudes and Zach Randolph (I doubt he can ever have Randolph's scoring numbers, though). Whatever happens as far as offense goes, dude is a monster on the boards.

• Could Simmons have the Suns' johnson any further down his throat?

= mad that your team is highly irrelevant

Bleah.

• faux_rillz = proud owner of Amare Stoudemire sheets. 10000 thread count batch.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    faux_rillz = proud owner of Amare Stoudemire sheets. 10000 thread count batch.

DUDE YOU SOUND MAD ASSHURT

• faux_rillz = proud owner of Amare Stoudemire sheets. 10000 thread count batch.

DUDE YOU SOUND MAD ASSHURT

Wow really? That's all it takes to get an asshurt gloss huh? Oh well.....

I know you got those sheets too Mark. It's okay. Who was the last team to beat the Suns?

man, you dudes are mad trivial.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    bah, whatever Gene

BRING ON THE PLAYOFFS ALREADY

You sleep in Sasha Vujacic pajamas.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Diogu will be a good bench player. He plays in the paint mostly, but also has a face up jumper from about the free thrown line. He's not amazingly quick however, and still seems to be learning the NBA game. He doesn't recognize double teams well so he'll most likely shoot it when he gets the ball. He has some good post moves. Because he's a little undersized, longer and more athletic big men trouble him because he's more likely to put a ball up off the glass when close in than dunk it, which means people can block his shot. I think he'll be fine for Indiana's style of play.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I should also add that Diogu's defense isn't that good and that he should rebound much better than he does.

You sleep in Sasha Vujacic pajamas.

You sleep in Amare PJs, 10,000 thread count!

• your boy kobe it killed it last night with that alley-oop over duncan. officials f'd it up too by not making it an and-1.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    your boy kobe it killed it last night with that alley-oop over duncan. officials f'd it up too by not making it an and-1.

Please, don't encourage him.

your boy kobe it killed it last night with that alley-oop over duncan. officials f'd it up too by not making it an and-1.

Please, don't encourage him.

YO, DREWN, I AM TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR SLICK TALK ABOUT KOBE YOU JUST CANT HELP YOURSELF GOTTA SAY SOMETHING DON'T YOU WHY I ASK YOU CAN'T YOU JUST REFRAIN FROM THIS BASELESS HATE HOW ARE THE KNICKS LOOKING RIGHT NOW, HUH, SON!

• this thread is better than any televised sporting event. EVER!!!