NBA 2006-2007.......IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I would love to put my hands on that ball and feel it out.

AYO!!!!!

• yeah i mean i'm a long range shooter so i'm not really mad at the ball having an extra little bit of give on the rim. ironically though 3 point percentages are way down across the league this year. maybe i was just hot the times i've played with it but i was pretty much hitting everything. i like to get a good feel on the ball though, get my fingers lined up with the seams and shit, and i didnt really like how it was a bit tackier than most other indoor balls .. plus, the seams have a much different feel than other balls, which i didnt like either. but still, if you get some arc under it and put it on the rim it'll give you a nice bounce.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

AYO!!!!!

Hey Batmon, which balls do you personally like to handle?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

AYO!!!!!

Hey Batmon, which balls do you personally like to handle WORK?

AYO!!!!!

Hey Batmon, which balls do you personally like to handle WORK?

Faux Rillz, I know that your preferance is for leather balls, right?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    sunz!!!

what a great game

did you guys catch the nets coach postgame....

sunz!!!

what a great game

I could of watch that but instead I checked out the TNTsameold5boringassteamscoversage.
    The double header was

I heard the Miami/Sac game went into OT. But that shit was when I was watching it. These are the kind of games that's far from worthy of prime time television.

• sunz!!!

what a great game

L Frank was heated about that foul on Carter...and Steve nash is a beast. Can they give him another MVP if he tops his numbers from the past 2 years?

Each team gave up 133pts at the end of regulation. GET THA!
    Two words = NO DEFENSE. That's why they are not title contenders.

• phoenix w/ healthy amare are title contenders.

• sunz!!!

what a great game

L Frank was heated about that foul on Carter...and Steve nash is a beast. Can they give him another MVP if he tops his numbers from the past 2 years?

it'll never happen.

phoenix w/ healthy amare are title contenders.

The question is, are they better than last year's Suns?

• montymonty 420 Posts

definitely YES - 9 in a row

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The Wizards are already cursed with one of the worst NBA logos in history, and then twice I've turned on TV to see these unis on them as well. Am I the only one that feels these are monstrosities. They're like Wake Forrest unis gone wrong.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Amare's been beyond solid so far, so has the rest of the team. With Marcus Banks and Leandro providing back up to Nash, PHX is looking reall strong.

As long as the key players can stay healthy, PHX is a real contender. Post play and defense have been stepped the fuk up with Amare. JEAH!!!!!

Damn, I need to get League Pass

• The Wizards are already cursed with one of the worst NBA logos in history, and then twice I've turned on TV to see these unis on them as well. Am I the only one that feels these are monstrosities. They're like Wake Forrest unis gone wrong.

no you're not the only one. those uniforms, plus that horrible paintjob on the sixer's court, made the game virtually unwatchable

luckily spurs were continuing their streak of straight crushing the west coast on another channel

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Do it.

luckily spurs were continuing their streak of straight crushing the west coast on another channel

Getting their retribution on the oh-so-fierce Bobcats...

• luckily spurs were continuing their streak of straight crushing the west coast on another channel

and the warriors!

seriously though, 3 victories by 20+ is an accomplishment, regardless, and it's nice to see the spurs regaining their composure after some tough losses.

and the warriors!

seriously though, 3 victories by 20+ is an accomplishment, regardless, and it's nice to see the spurs regaining their composure after some tough losses.

I have zero love for the San Antonio Spurs.

• luckily spurs were continuing their streak of straight crushing the west coast on another channel

and the warriors!

shit, must be rough out there in that wasteland they call an eastern conference.

and the warriors!

shit, must be rough out there in that wasteland they call an eastern conference.

IMG SRC="http://www.kenschaefer.com/spyder/pics/StencilUpload/zing.jpg" WIDTH=300>

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    The Wizards are already cursed with one of the worst NBA logos in history, and then twice I've turned on TV to see these unis on them as well. Am I the only one that feels these are monstrosities. They're like Wake Forrest unis gone wrong.

Amare's been beyond solid so far, so has the rest of the team. With Marcus Banks and Leandro providing back up to Nash, PHX is looking reall strong.

As long as the key players can stay healthy, PHX is a real contender. Post play and defense have been stepped the fuk up with Amare. JEAH!!!!!

They're scorching opponents as usual, but look at who they've played during that 9 game win streak. If they make it to the West Finals, that'll be a surprise for me, cuz they still don't play D.

It's about time they traded him. The Sixers are 3 years late on this one.

They werent savvy enuff to place the right type of cats around him. Once Larry Brown left-
    it was curtains for Philly. Webber isnt the C.Webb from Sacramento.
    Iverson's style of play stifled their growth as well. Hopefully he can go to a team where he doesnt shoot the ball 50 times and the rest of the team stands around. This will be a chance for him and his handlers to re-evaluate his game as he gets older. He cant do it himself. He's going to have to blend in.
    Any of you cats wishin' he should go play w/ Garnett(just cause it make a good story) are buggin.
    Garnett's surrounding cast is no differrent than the Sixers.

I'd like to see him on the Clippers. I just dont know how Cassell would like it.

Teams I dont see The Answer on -

Spurs - Tony Parker
    Dallas - Backcourt is str8
    Utah - Jerry Sloan aint havin it
    Lakers - Kobe aint havin it
    Phoenix - The 2 time MVP & them are fine + They'd give up too much
    Golden State - unless they can depart w/ Ellis and Davis

That leaves-

Sacramento - I likey.....Bibby is the bait
    Houston - I likey but Van Gundy is a ball buster.....Ming and Mcgrady(alwayshurt)?
    Denver - Imagine!!!!! But then JR.Smith would probably have to go.
    Seattle - Purgatory...........Lewis and Allen....hhhmmmmmmmmmm?
    Portland - Mos Eisley..............Maybe im sleepin.
    Memphis - I really likey - Warrick is on the come up/Gasol is real good.
    Minnesota - Im not feelin this. I would like he a Garnett to pair up - but not in Minnesota. McHale sux.

I'm not factoring the East Coast in unless they make a 3/4 team trade.Or they want him to haunt them.

• Denver - Imagine!!!!! But then JR.Smith would probably have to go.

Never happen. If AI was at Smith's position, he'd have to play backseat to Melo. No way could they change the leadership now, and I don't see AI not being the lead scorer... Too much conflict on that one.

On that note, anybody catch the Nuggets murdering the Heat last night? Smith with 37 points? Melo 32 pts 9 rebounds and 5 assists? Miller with 20 assists (to tie Nash for season high so far)? Amazing game. Some unforgettable highlight reel material for melo too. Ahh I'm lovin' it lately. Hope it lasts. We'll see you in a few hours Dallas...

Man, how about those throwback Cavs jerseys! At this point, Lebron can make anything marketable. That's how cool this dude is.

• Man, how about those throwback Cavs jerseys! At this point, Lebron can make anything marketable. That's how cool this dude is.

and the exclusive crocodile orange print on the kicks!!!