dayday 9,612 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
I'm not feeling it so much these days.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    A bunch of gossiping bitches.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Exactly. Too many folls need to

• That's cuz they have to assign a day to actually talk about records.

For the most part it's.

Favoritve actors/comedians (everybody's a critic)

Hand game (AYO!)

I'm getting married (who cares unless we're invited and it's a free bar)

I just got married (see above)

I'm DJing a wedding (oh I'm sure there are plenty of those stories none of us know about)

Some one I know stubbed their toe what's the best disinfectant. (did they stub their toe on a record???)

TV show thread (go to the damb TV shows web site and post)

Sabaddabbbaaddddaaaaabdbdbdbbbabdbdbdabbdbbdbdabdbdbdbabbbad..................

I'm racist/No I'm not! (That conversation has really progressed in the last 500 years!)

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    That's cuz they have to assign a day to actually talk about records.

For the most part it's.

Hand game (AYO!)

I'm DJing a wedding (oh I'm sure there are plenty of those stories none of us know about)

Some one I know stubbed their toe what's the best disinfectant. (did they stub their toe on a record???)

I'm racist/No I'm not! (That conversation has really progressed in the last 500 years!)

I'm sorry you hate life.

• Mike, I'm gonna make a grilled cheese today.

• That's cuz they have to assign a day to actually talk about records.

For the most part it's.

Hand game (AYO!)

I'm sorry you hate life.

I love life, I just think it's funny that people post on a record collecting web site when they need info about their crab infestation.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i post about twice a week, and i've been having to force myself to keep checking in. hold tight people, it'll get better.

That's cuz they have to assign a day to actually talk about records.

For the most part it's.

Hand game (AYO!)

I'm sorry you hate life.

I love life, I just think it's funny that people post on a record collecting web site when they need info about their crab infestation.

Last post: 09/06/06 11:27 AM

Then, "blah, blah, this place sucks, blah."

The definition of lame. Albeit funny and, ok dammit, on point.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    If it hadn't already, Soulstrut officially jumped the shark ten minutes after Justin Timberlake's newest album leaked.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Haven't we all been through this before?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I'm not feeling it so much these days.

for about a year now for me...

I have a hard time finding any threads I'd want to actually read here anymore. I know I know, maybe I should start a thread then. back to ebay...

Waxidermy used to be all about records.

Didn't take long.

http://www.waxidermy.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=4544

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Haven't we all been through this before?

Same old bullshit over and over again. Watch, a few weeks from now half the dudes bitching now will have split, and the other half of the dudes will have gotten over their period. Shit will settle back down, all those cranky ass dudes will have shut the fuck up and learned to play their position, followed by a couple months from now there will be an influx of new heads.. Seriously, it's the same old bullshit, holmes, but the site always weathers the storm.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I fucking love you guys.

Herm

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Whattt-UP, Hermske?

Think I might be back in the Too Strong real soon-ish.

Whattt-UP, Hermske?

Think I might be back in the Too Strong real soon-ish.

YEEEEEUH!!!

Wanna play my weekly? Ha ha!

You comin' out for a gig or what?

Herm

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah man.

Mike, I'm gonna make a grilled cheese today.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    MiceTea on fire today!

Yeah man.

Keep it steppin' to the P.M.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    a few weeks from now half the dudes bitching now will have split, and the other half of the dudes will have gotten over their period.

it's funny too cause those complaining don't really offer anything new.

all I'm seeing is a cutesy picture with the words "5 pager" under it or the same Bush sucks rhetoric thats really making a change in our everyday lives.

If you want the dish to not be as stale than maybe you should stir the pot.

• YEAH MAN i DON'T BUY RECORDS EITHER it's all about push ups and downloads! like today I downloaded that Day On the Air and Maria Fumaca is hangin out with me and my boy Herbie cause I thought it was you, Lovebug! But it ain't nuthin but a Party drinking Blenders and everything it's kind of like a liberation Conversation with your girl Marlena but I guess that's just the cycles of you and your boy Joe B.

See I just talked about music and nobody still won't understand and that's why I just do push-ups all day! Like anyone even cares about music people only listen to music so they can smoke and have somthing to talk about. I that yall new thart!

Oh Snap Hand Clapin Push's did you see that!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i am enjoying one right now

What kind of sandwich is that? I see some turkey in there.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I was really feeling "Wichita Lineman" by Glen Campbell the other day. I admit, that's an old AM gold guilty pleasure. Anyone else???

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm sure I'm not helping....

I think it's cuz dudes like Aleit, AP, K(in canada), JP, etcx2 don't post as much anymore.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    What kind of sandwich is that? I see some turkey in there.

i think that is a turkey pesto sandwich. at least that is the sandwich that came up when i typed in 'turkey pesto sandwich' in google image search.

anyway, i made 1/4" buttons of that dude kissing the sandwich. if anyone wants one, pm me yr address

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Hey,

I was really feeling "Wichita Lineman" by Glen Campbell the other day. I admit, that's an old AM gold guilty pleasure. Anyone else???

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

How wrong am I to revisit Roland Kirk's Blacknuss and still conclude that it's a terd?

• Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Wow, that is funny! I heard it the other day and thought about how I like this song.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

How wrong am I to revisit Roland Kirk's Blacknuss and still conclude that it's a terd?

"Make it with You" is loop-able (or choppable) though! I'll show you sometime.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak