SOULSTRUT PET PEEVES

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Also, I'm putting a bounty on MMMMMMM_Latenciez caps loc key.

This mode of posting should be left to the professionals. Like the one Storm Trakker.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    cosign everything everyone has said so far but let me add Parody Threads

Let's not forget that there was a very famous parody thread started by myself that launched the PAP DAY phenom.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

SOULSTRUT PEEVE PETS

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    When someone writes a super long post, usually full of pics, and people quote the whole thing for their reply.

SERIOUSLY! you DO NOT need to quote 15 pictures! Cause, guess what? WE SAW THEM THE FIRST TIME TOO!

wow jefe... i think the
    really irritates you. ive never seen you so angry.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    When dudes use someone else's pictures to show which records they got.

• cosign everything everyone has said so far but let me add Parody Threads

Let's not forget that there was a very famous parody thread started by myself that launched the PAP DAY phenom.

Back in the day you were the king of parody threads. But they were clever and entertaining.

Pet peeve for me = graemlins taking up major horizontal space in this make a post area. really we need to have a pop up window or something.

• every thread turning into the same topic: RACE and/or the N word.

seriously.. enough is enough. are there really any racists on this board anyway? actaully... don't even answer that.. it'll turn into another 10 pager.

people who say that every topice becomes a race thread, when that is faaaar from the truth. biggest non-story of SS.

i refuse to believe i've imagined all the threads. not to mention the amount of threads created ABOUT racial issues... we all know that saying the N word is not a good look, but reading about it everyday is a yawnfest.

you haven't imagined. you probably imagined that they were all that bad. does it offend you to talk about race?

as for the yawnfest, why even bother clicking on it if it is so boring? or, start a new thread about something you WANT to talk about to combat the yawning.

in the words of breakself...this isn't 'fear.com'. If you are bored by it, just don't click on it. Really simple.

fake finds = one of soulstrut's four elementz

• every thread turning into the same topic: RACE and/or the N word.

seriously.. enough is enough. are there really any racists on this board anyway? actaully... don't even answer that.. it'll turn into another 10 pager.

people who say that every topice becomes a race thread, when that is faaaar from the truth. biggest non-story of SS.

i refuse to believe i've imagined all the threads. not to mention the amount of threads created ABOUT racial issues... we all know that saying the N word is not a good look, but reading about it everyday is a yawnfest.

you haven't imagined. you probably imagined that they were all that bad. does it offend you to talk about race?

as for the yawnfest, why even bother clicking on it if it is so boring? or, start a new thread about something you WANT to talk about to combat the yawning.

in the words of breakself...this isn't 'fear.com'. If you are bored by it, just don't click on it. Really simple.

i don't click on the ones called shit like "hipster girls using the N word" or whatever.. because i already know those are gonna be retarded. but when the topic sneaks into issues that have nothing to do with race, it does bother me.

talking about race is for racists. i'm colorblind when it comes to race... i see no difference between humans, and therefore see no need to talk about the "differences" between us.

but i guess someone is enjoying them... so i'll shut up now.

[tom cruise]talking about race is for racists. i'm colorblind when it comes to race... i see no difference between humans, and therefore see no need to talk about the "differences" between us. [tom cruise]

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    talking about race is for racists. i'm colorblind when it comes to race... i see no difference between humans

• When dudes use someone else's pictures to show which records they got.

I don't believe I've been briefed on the other three. Is one of them 'speaking upon that which thy knoweth not'?

• when people quote the same word or sting of words 100 times in one post, is it really that necessary?? i don't know

• talking about race is for racists. i'm colorblind when it comes to race... i see no difference between humans

it honestly would've made more sense if you put a picture of yourself. i thought i was sounding like you for a second there... and i don't mean that in a bad way.

I don't believe I've been briefed on the other three. Is one of them 'speaking upon that which thy knoweth not'?

Obviously...

• i don't click on the ones called shit like "hipster girls using the N word" or whatever.. because i already know those are gonna be retarded. but when the topic sneaks into issues that have nothing to do with race, it does bother me.

talking about race is for racists. i'm colorblind when it comes to race... i see no difference between humans, and therefore see no need to talk about the "differences" between us.

Congrats on making this a race thread.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    talking about race is for racists. i'm colorblind when it comes to race... i see no difference between humans

it honestly would've made more sense if you put a picture of yourself. i thought i was sounding like you for a second there... and i don't mean that in a bad way.

its a rather common line of thought used by O'reilly.

Maybe I'm watching him a little too much?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

i don't click on the ones called shit like "hipster girls using the N word" or whatever.. because i already know those are gonna be retarded. but when the topic sneaks into issues that have nothing to do with race, it does bother me.

Proposed third element of SS: Unintentional Irony.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Low newbies toleration level. I mean, I have a very self-confident internet persona and I was able to manage my way out of my newbieness, but not every newbie has the strong internet inner power that I have. I'm sure we are missing valuable, fragile newbies all the time because SS bad atmosphere for people with low post count.

EMBRACE THE NEWBIES

Fourth element: ass-hurt

I think it's a wrap.

• i don't click on the ones called shit like "hipster girls using the N word" or whatever.. because i already know those are gonna be retarded. but when the topic sneaks into issues that have nothing to do with race, it does bother me.

Fourth element: ass-hurt

I think it's a wrap.

Done deal.

I'll get to work on drafting the charter.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Threads that are not about gatling guns.

• Threads that are not about gatling guns.

You just saved this one:

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Threads that are not about gatling guns.

You just saved this one:

NICE ONE!

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    the non-RR to RR discussion ratio

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    DAMN

• Too much personal/day to day ish. Someone should come up with a "Baking a cake with Chad" gramelin.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Too much personal/day to day ish. Someone should come up with a "Baking a cake with Chad" gramelin.

or a Blogstrut graemlin

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    "Baking a cake with Chad"

The rant that spawned the above quote (nrich?) was spot-on. Too much cake blogging.