SOULSTRUT PET PEEVES

13»

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i love internets

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Disagreeable people not being banned quickly enough.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh button.

• I always dread the arrival of another "I'm quitting record collecting" thread. Every six months or so, it happens without fail. Why you gotta announce it on a crate diggers' e-group? To make the rest of us feel guilty?

• i propose that on the posting page, moving the "Instant UBB Code" and "Font color" zones to *above* the "instant graemlins" zone (as opposed to over on the right side), so that you can put up a url or picture or whatever without having to go on a hunt for that little set of links. for me they are about 3 screen widths over to the right, after the zillions of gremlinz. (maybe its my screen resolution, but i cant fix it.)

i totally agree a classic threads forum that only the mods can move threads into would be awesome.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wedding/marriage posts. blah.
    self-congradulatory threads celebrating a 1000th post.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i'm estremely guilty of everything on this thread +/- everything on the faves thread

ps SS rulez!

• wedding/marriage posts. blah.

tres guilty on the former...

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Anyone who seriously calls for the banning of another member because they have a differing opinion on something/anything.

MASSIVE COSIGN....
    If you don't want to hear differing opinions, go talk to yourself son!

• wedding/marriage posts. blah.

You sound lonely and ya need to get your post weight-up SON!

• Not being able to see threads pre-2005.
    The only threads I remember from that time period were 2 back in Aug. 2004.
    The first one that I read was about the AEIOU 2 mix. The very next thread was a big race discussion.
    I thought to myself, "These muthaf***ers are crazy!" and I decided not to post.