THAT NEW 50 CENT "MISDEMEANOR" SCHITT

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
CotDAAAAM that schitt is anybody got a mp3 of that schitt for ya man? I know most o yalls don't care about no schitt like that but I NEED that real seriously. Scream at a pimp if you gots that schitt for me

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Can't go wrong with the Foster Sylvers break.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    CotDAAAAM that schitt is

anybody got a mp3 of that schitt for ya man? I know most o yalls don't care about no schitt like that but I NEED that real seriously. Scream at a pimp if you gots that schitt for me

The whole tape is good... probably the best tape he's done since before Get Rich... came out.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

I like this. It's like some Ghostface "just rhyme over the track" thing. What's it from?

• raredaveraredave 205 Posts

I like this. It's like some Ghostface "just rhyme over the track" thing. What's it from?

Co-sign

• he's also got a great track over "Outstanding"

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Word. Now that we are on this can someone please post the accapella and or instrumental of Misdemeanor? I had them before and lost them when my hard drive crashed.

• it's funny how we like this song.. even though 50 doesn't come with in a mile of being on beat ... but young cats are HATING this song. I remember is was on hiphopgame and the shitted on it in the reviews. All the young cats were like what's this corny jackson five shit he's rapping over.

Times have changed.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

never thought I would ask this, but: "Re-Up the 50 cent track plaese".

thanks

• Word. Now that we are on this can someone please post the accapella and or instrumental of Misdemeanor? I had them before and lost them when my hard drive crashed.

Misdemeanor - partial acapella

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

never thought I would ask this, but: "Re-Up the 50 cent track plaese".

thanks

50 Cent - Misdemeanor Re-up

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    thanks man

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Fucking garbage. I can't believe you people like this.

• Can't go wrong with the Foster Sylvers break.

except when you rap over the actual song. it sounds like he has some improved raps and he isnt singing which is a good thing, but the whole "song" is a train wreck.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Word. Now that we are on this can someone please post the accapella and or instrumental of Misdemeanor? I had them before and lost them when my hard drive crashed.

Thanks a fafillion! The og track and the 50 are both fire. I don't care what none of y'all say.

• i bet, if this was a regular 50 accapella and i put this over the foster sylvers joint trying so hard to be different......yall would hate it.

shit is off

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

The whole tape is good.

I've been sayin this,he's yet to fall off.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Good or Bad, I appreciate him spittin over a traditional braek. Some real in the basement thang. Even though I dont think he really spit over it live. Seems/sounds like a patch job.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    I've been sayin this,he's yet to fall off.

Candy Shop

• LordNOLordNO 202 Posts
    "It smells like prostitution!"

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Yo, check it out... I just downloaded the reup and THIS IS NOT IT. There is a version where I guess they use the Foster Sylvers Misdemeanor instrumental and mixed in some of the acapella probably and beefed that schitt UP, maybe with some live instrument schitt played on top, I dunno. 50 does his thing pretty nicely compared to what he's been doing lately, but the music is BAAAAAAAANGIN'. Just heard it on the radio yesterday, Doc B was

Thanks for this mixtape version too... gotta have that full blown studio version though. Where you at Jake Weezy?

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    shit smells of desperation... Its alright, and most of that is cause of the classic break. Streets are not feelin 50cent out here. All about the new Game...

• Yo, check it out... I just downloaded the reup and THIS IS NOT IT. There is a version where I guess they use the Foster Sylvers Misdemeanor instrumental and mixed in some of the acapella probably and beefed that schitt UP, maybe with some live instrument schitt played on top, I dunno. 50 does his thing pretty nicely compared to what he's been doing lately, but the music is BAAAAAAAANGIN'. Just heard it on the radio yesterday, Doc B was

Thanks for this mixtape version too... gotta have that full blown studio version though. Where you at Jake Weezy?

haha word.. DOC B must be getting payed to play or really LOVES this record. Last week when he debuted it he played it four times in a row screamin 50'S BACK at the top of his lungs.

haha word.. DOC B must be getting payed to play or really LOVES this record. Last week when he debuted it he played it four times in a row screamin 50'S BACK at the top of his lungs.

He could very well be getting paid off- - but I bet he really does love it. Doc B has changed with the times and embraces the current schitt, but dude is definitely from THAT REAL SCHITT era. So I'm sure hearing that Misdemeanor beat genuinely got his juices flowing

• True.. not to turn this into a Doc B thread. But when he's allowed to play what he wants, to me he has the best play selection and sequencing of any dj i've ever heard. He's nice on the cutting and scratching side too. Next to Jazzy Jeff, DoC B is my favorite DJ as far as just straight up listening too.

p.s. Phil I don't think the youngins are feeling this one.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Doc B is my favorite DJ by a mile.

• Streets are not feelin 50cent out here. All about the new Game...

I think the verse is hot but I co-sign this statement like a mufugga. People don't think he's real. Too much panache, yarramin? No, not panocha, panache.

p.s. Phill[/b] I don't think the youngins are feeling this one.

Oh, I wouldn't expect they would. I didn't expect them to like "One Thing" or "Crazy In Love" either due to the retro beats, so who knows. I just like it myself, you know I could give a @#*% what the youngings like!

Seems like 50's so arrogant that he feels he can go against what everybody seems to be into these days and put out some "real schittesque" (thanks for that term Wizzle!) music and still hit big with it. I SERIOUSLY have my doubts but I sure would like to be wrong about that. We shall see.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Streets are not feelin 50cent out here. All about the new Game...

Is this the same Game with the G-Unot tattoo on his neck?
    the same Game that released that self sonning/how to stalk 50 Cent vid "Stop Snitchin', Stop Lyin" ?
    This cant be i thought be people had finally seen him for the fool that he is.