Oprah, Yes (NRR)

13»

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Dude looks crazier than one of Ms. Damn's internet stalkers...

h

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    All those rediculous actions do is scream GO SEE MY MOVIE!!!!!!!!

Petty, at best.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/miscellaneous_tv/000824.php

complete with captions and soundtrack!!!!

• leprechaunleprechaun 16 Posts
    Is it just me or has Oprah been looking kinda bangin lately? especially with the big curly hair? I've really been sayin' though....

Oh, Oprah been lookin' FOINE, son! From a distance with the right lighting, make up and/or airbrushing, anyway. Let me find out Oprah wanna give me some... I will beat that beat that up. Cha-ching... jackpot, I think I'm in love!

Which one would YOU take? Oprah, son... it's not even close.

i'm sayin...i'd hit all three, but halle is always 1st...no matter what. ophrah is bangin though...

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/miscellaneous_tv/000824.php

complete with captions and soundtrack!!!!

that is the funniest shit ever. thank you so much

You're welcome, Ms. Damn!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i seriously just cried it was so funny. the soundtrack and editing pretty much summed up why i am so creeped out by dude.

• The latest word is that Cruise has already popped the question and Katie Holmes is converting to Scientology.

Bummer.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Did you guys see that comedian imitating Cruise on Kimmel last week? Good intentions but a little too heavy-handed to be funny.

Guess it's all about brunettes and chicks closer to his height now for Tom...

BUMMA!!!!!!

• The latest word is that Cruise has already popped the question and Katie Holmes is converting to Scientology.

Bummer.

I saw a picture of Leo Fitzpatrick wearing a "Fuck Scientology" shirt(or something to that effect) and laughed. yep.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Nigella.

*Cosign on the plush women. As they said in the day, "Built for comfort, not for speed...."

Word to Howlin' Wolf!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Nigella.

*Cosign on the plush women. As they said in the day, "Built for comfort, not for speed...."

Word to Howlin' Wolf!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

In her own words, "Mmmmmmmmm, yummy". I bet she is!!!

For you young fellas out there, that's real woman thickness right thurrr (No bony).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

no doubt!

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts

I think one in every five people in the USA have herpes. I don't believe she's one of the lucky four, from the looks of things. Can you get crabs on your lips? Could be another possibility.

Actually, 1 out of 3...I know cause a friend of mine got diagnosed with it many moons ago. And has anyone read Dianetics? I have...it's very interesting at first, then just goes downhill with a quickness...

I read the first couple pages about looking up words in the dictionary, hah.

• BigNachoBigNacho 47 Posts

I think one in every five people in the USA have herpes. I don't believe she's one of the lucky four, from the looks of things. Can you get crabs on your lips? Could be another possibility.

It's more like 9 out of 10 from what I've heard. Still though, If I was her I woulda stay IN.

herpes labialis (hsv-1, "cold sores")is typically acquired in childhood and about 4 out of 5 adults will show serological evidence of the virus. however, only about a third of these people experience the recurrent outbreaks of the virus, manifesting as clustered blisters on an erythematous base which ultimately ulcerate, leaving honey-colored crusts. they typically recur in the same spot each time. outbreaks are variable and depend on several factors including the integrity of the immune system, stress, etc. unfortunately, genital herpes (hsv-2) can be transferred to the oralabial area during orogenital contact.

hence it is always a good idea to conduct a thorough inspection (with clinically appropriate light) of a new partner's genitals before engaging in significant contact.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

It's more like 9 out of 10 from what I've heard. Still though, If I was her I woulda stay IN.

herpes labialis (hsv-1, "cold sores")is typically acquired in childhood and about 4 out of 5 adults will show serological evidence of the virus.

I mean, so, goddam... dam near ERRBODY got this shizz, huh? Yikes!
    Suddenly those once-horrifying lip scabs with the dried up oozing pus stains are looking pretty damn sexy.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

herpes labialis (hsv-1, "cold sores")is typically acquired in childhood and about 4 out of 5 adults will show serological evidence of the virus.

I mean, so, goddam... dam near ERRBODY got this shizz, huh? Yikes!
    Suddenly those once-horrifying lip scabs with the dried up oozing pus stains are looking pretty damn sexy.

tom cruise seems more and more retarded (no funk) to me every day.