Oprah, Yes (NRR)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
thought I had seen it all (from Tom Cruise on Oprah today, courtesy of defamer.com):

Comments

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    looks like some scientology bible revival

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Damn, was he on coke or something? Maybe he paid like a million dollars to the church of scientology and was granted the rank of reaching another "level." Maybe he's just plain old going crazy. All that money will screw people up big time.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    he's just excited about his new girlfriend, who wouldn't be?

yikes!

• crashcoursecrashcourse 214 Posts
    looks like some scientology bible revival
    my thoughts exactly

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    That's the "I'm rich and sexy and I'll do whatever I want" look. Deal with it.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    he's just excited about his new girlfriend, who wouldn't be?

yikes!

Yikes is right! Why is this fool not with Penelope Cruz? Ms. Cruz is OFF THE HOOK!

• THRIFTDIGTHRIFTDIG 36 Posts
    Holy Smikey! Does cruz's chick have herpes? Also gaunt as hell. Great pics of Cruz. Respect the COCK! He's living out his "Magnolia" role big time.

• Holy Smikey! Does cruz's chick have herpes? Also gaunt as hell. Great pics of Cruz. Respect the COCK! He's living out his "Magnolia" role big time.

I love that character

"Yes Jeff's mom, I know Jeff is busy with the move into the pleasure dome and all but I really need to talk to him about these sores, no Tom said there is no way they could be from him and Jeff is the last one I had a tounge wrestling match with"[/b]

• that better be just a punch in the mouth from Tom

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Is it just me or has Oprah been looking kinda bangin lately? especially with the big curly hair? I've really been sayin' though....

• Damn, was he on coke or something? Maybe he paid like a million dollars to the church of scientology and was granted the rank of reaching another "level." Maybe he's just plain old going crazy. All that money will screw people up big time.

Or maybe Scientology can really energize you mentally and physically, and help you become a happy, self-actualized person...

Give Dianetics a shot... it can't hurt anything but your wallet, but what price can you put on happiness?

Peace...

FNM

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

Katie Holmes' thought bubble...

"Oh shit I'm scared...this really isn't worth it anymore..."[/b]

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    tom cruise creeps me out when he tries to act human. there is that part in top gun that scares me when he closes his eyes and talks about how otis redding moves his soul.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Is it just me or has Oprah been looking kinda bangin lately? especially with the big curly hair? I've really been sayin' though....

Yo, you know Monique's number one fan posts here, right? Maybe you dudes wanna start a little club or something together...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Yo, you know Monique's number one fan posts here, right? Maybe you dudes wanna start a little club or something together...

I'm saying

Juelz Santana is with me though

I suggest you roll with the click

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

I think one in every five people in the USA have herpes. I don't believe she's one of the lucky four, from the looks of things. Can you get crabs on your lips? Could be another possibility.

• Otis_FunkmeyerOtis_Funkmeyer 1,321 Posts

I think one in every five people in the USA have herpes. I don't believe she's one of the lucky four, from the looks of things. Can you get crabs on your lips? Could be another possibility.

It's more like 9 out of 10 from what I've heard. Still though, If I was her I woulda stay IN.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Oh, Oprah been lookin' FOINE, son! From a distance with the right lighting, make up and/or airbrushing, anyway. Let me find out Oprah wanna give me some... I will beat that beat that up. Cha-ching... jackpot, I think I'm in love!

Which one would YOU take? Oprah, son... it's not even close.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Folls be sleepin on HARPO but she'd done been banging for a few years now.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Fuck that Mo'nique lady and her fucking show. Dude, how the hell can you make a connection between Oprah and Monique?

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

That woman scares the hell outta me.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    You talking about "Late Night @ the Apollo" or something else?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Oh, Oprah been lookin' FOINE, son! From a distance with the right lighting, make up and/or airbrushing, anyway. Let me find out Oprah wanna give me some... I will beat that beat that up. Cha-ching... jackpot, I think I'm in love!

Which one would YOU take? Oprah, son... it's not even close.

exactly. Bottom line though is that if you have enough money, they can make you hot. Or mabye its just that you become hotter based soley on the fact that you possess more capital? You know, back then, hoes didnt want me. Now im hot, hoes all on me. I said, Back then, hoes didnt want me, now Im hot, hoes all on me.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Let me just say that while Oprah has been looking more atracrive lately. I am nowhere near the age where I would be sayin' she was fine and I'd be pickin' her out of that line up as the one I'd wanna get with.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Let me just say that while Oprah has been looking more atracrive lately. I am nowhere near the age where I would be sayin' she was fine and I'd be pickin' her out of that line up as the one I'd wanna get with.

c'mon. sayin. you wouldnt smash on it?

"Take my advice, pick Beyonce"[/b]

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    HA!HA!HA!HA!

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    No, don't think I would... Well, Maybe after a few coctails.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Yikes is right! Why is this fool not with Penelope Cruz? Ms. Cruz is OFF THE HOOK!

WORD.

tom cruise creeps me out when he tries to act human. there is that part in top gun that scares me when he closes his eyes and talks about how otis redding moves his soul.

lol