Oprah, Yes (NRR)

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Is it just me or has Oprah been looking kinda bangin lately? especially with the big curly hair? I've really been sayin' though....

Oh, Oprah been lookin' FOINE, son! From a distance with the right lighting, make up and/or airbrushing, anyway. Let me find out Oprah wanna give me some... I will beat that beat that up. Cha-ching... jackpot, I think I'm in love!

Which one would YOU take? Oprah, son... it's not even close.

Yes, Oprah has been looking reeeeeeeal nice lately. I bet you Stedman enjoys bendin' her phat, juicy ass over. Back in the day, I would have given her a nice "five-finger brand" (with the right hand) while I was back there. By the way, out of that lineup I would definitely pick Oprah cause I like thick, curvy women!!! I'm a big dude, I'd snap the other two in half!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    By the way, out of that lineup I would definitely pick Oprah

Am I living in the Twilight Zone? You'd take Oprah over Beyonce and Halle?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

I like 'em thick, bruh!!!! Realize, I'm thinkin' about fun while bonin', not arm candy!!! Beyonce would be the 2nd choice in that regard. Plus, the other two are stupid (or ditzy) and would get on my nerves after a while. You must not have ever noticed Oprah's ass, tits, thighs, calves, and lips. "Fun, Fun, Fun".

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Thank you Nate. I was just about to post the same thing!!!!!! I guess I'm a hater, but I'm not feelin' Oprah! Halle Berry & Beyonce? YES PLAESE!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have obviously never ridden a thick, voluptuous woman. Mmmm, mmm, gooood!!!! If I had ran up on Oprah back in the day, I would have doggy-fucked the shit out of her!!!! There's nothin' like watchin' a juicy ass ripple while you're tappin'!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

You guys have obviously never ridden a thick, voluptuous woman. Mmmm, mmm, gooood!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

You funny Stacks! And no I have not ridden a thick, voluptuous woman. I don't mess with those big girls.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Tonnes of knowledge being dropped

You guys have obviously never ridden a thick, voluptuous woman. Mmmm, mmm, gooood!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

You funny Stacks! And no I have not ridden a thick, voluptuous woman. I don't mess with those big girls.

You don't know what you're missin' bro!!!! That Nigella Lawson could have gotten it too, speaking of thick, juicy women!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

You don't know what you're missin' bro!!!! That Nigella Lawson could have gotten it too, speaking of thick, juicy women!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Oooohhhhh....Nigella.....good call Stacks...*

*Cosign on the plush women. As they said in the day, "Built for comfort, not for speed...."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Oooohhhhh....Nigella.....good call Stacks...*

*Cosign on the plush women. As they said in the day, "Built for comfort, not for speed...."

Word to Howlin' Wolf!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• i swear to god soulstrut is more about celebrity gossip than it is about records lately.

i swear to god soulstrut is more about celebrity gossip than it is about records lately.

Lighten up dude, I'm at work. Any diversion is greatly appreciated!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• im kidding. i actually find it pretty funny that people on this board actually watch and care about oprah.

im kidding. i actually find it pretty funny that people on this board actually watch and care about oprah.

I'm not a fan of the show, I just think she'd be good bonin'. Well-equipped like a 7-series Benzo.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    exactly. Bottom line though is that if you have enough money, they can make you hot. Or mabye its just that you become hotter based soley on the fact that you possess more capital? You know, back then, hoes didnt want me. Now im hot, hoes all on me. I said, Back then, hoes didnt want me, now Im hot, hoes all on me.

=

Money does wonders.

i swear to god soulstrut is more about celebrity gossip than it is about records lately.

I'd tap.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    exactly. Bottom line though is that if you have enough money, they can make you hot. Or mabye its just that you become hotter based soley on the fact that you possess more capital? You know, back then, hoes didnt want me. Now im hot, hoes all on me. I said, Back then, hoes didnt want me, now Im hot, hoes all on me.

=

Money does wonders.
    She looks basically the same. Oprah, on the other hand, got that work done and is looking RIGHT.

• "i got that work"

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    GOTT DAMN Phil is loco

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

She looks basically the same.

Before she was "Halle Berry," she was first runner-up in the Miss USA pageant.

She looks basically the same.

Before she was "Halle Berry," she was first runner-up in the Miss USA pageant.

Pre- or post-surgery...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

"i got that work"

=

Money does wonders.
    She looks basically the same. Oprah, on the other hand, got that
    work done and is looking RIGHT.

But look at those sickly little legs. Eeeeeeewwwwww!!!! I'm just not a Halle head, call me weird. I just don't like little bony women.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Let me just say that while Oprah has been looking more atracrive lately. I am nowhere near the age where I would be sayin' she was fine and I'd be pickin' her out of that line up as the one I'd wanna get with.

I agree. Personally, I don't see why men go nuts over Beyonce (if I had to pick a Destiny's Child girl it would be Michelle) or Halle. Yes, "I would hit it", if you want to put it that way and ask me that, but Oprah seems more "genuine", personality and looks wise

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    woah

I am so disturbed by that