definitive NEXT LEVEL

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

haaaaaa yes

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    This was the saddest part of all:

When it comes to high school graduation, one would normally think of a fancy prom or party. I'm not exactly sure what a prom is, but have heard about them, seemingly for college. I was unlucky. I never had a graduation party, even though I did get my high school diploma. The teachers were thinking about it, it just never seemed to have happened. Oddly enough, my sister did. I've had nothing but failed parties so far (even birthday parties), the high school graduation party is one of those failed parties.

I want to throw a party for this character, imagine the type of next level conversations you'd have with him while being half cut.

The Bounce sheets over the keyboard (hand oil?) and the mouse under the blanket are beyond classic.

Also what speed does he play his tunes on? Melt indeed.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    This was the saddest part of all:

When it comes to high school graduation, one would normally think of a fancy prom or party. I'm not exactly sure what a prom is, but have heard about them, seemingly for college. I was unlucky. I never had a graduation party, even though I did get my high school diploma. The teachers were thinking about it, it just never seemed to have happened. Oddly enough, my sister did. I've had nothing but failed parties so far (even birthday parties), the high school graduation party is one of those failed parties.

I want to throw a party for this character, imagine the type of next level conversations you'd have with him while being half cut.

The Bounce sheets over the keyboard (hand oil?) and the mouse under the blanket are beyond classic.

Also what speed does he play his tunes on? Melt indeed.

he details the various speeds he's listened to it (and his various records for how many waking days straight he's listened to that song at that speed) in his blog at some point. i don't remember where though.

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    I want him to DJ my party

"YO I GOT ALL THE TUNES I NEED ON THIS FLOPPY DISK, TWO MP3S SON!"

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I want him to DJ my party

"YO I GOT ALL THE TUNES I NEED ON THIS FLOPPY DISK, TWO MP3S SON!"

Floppy Disk Doubles =

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

haaaaaa yes

Me and LadyDay collab on graemlins like

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    this in incredible. thanks for posting this!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Ah, it's back up again. Guess he had to do a site update = changing the background color from black to white.

I was afraid it had gone down for good. I only got to scratch the surface yesterday. There's weeks worth of reading material there.

Last updated: Dec 27, 2005

his dream journal is updated regularly

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Plaese to add this to the Instant Graemlin menu.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Might be too large though. Remix?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Emil's "Thats Racist" graemlin should be too.

Emil's "Thats Racist" graemlin should be too.
    It should.

pony is that the animated mud dream replication as your avatar?

you don't have the mud walkers in there. it's broken up intwo images

very impressed

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    pony is that the animated mud dream replication as your avatar?

you don't have the mud walkers in there. it's broken up intwo images

very impressed

Damn, wish I knew how to crop this sucker.

That's the best .gif evar hands down. Magical.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

PLEASE add this, and get rid of the baller graemlin.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    This is the best thread post-top 5. How was this treasure of a website found? Serious diggin skillzzzzzzz.

PLEASE add this, and get rid of the baller graemlin.
    Yeah I was just thinking that it's time for C.Banks to get the steppin'.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

PLEASE add this, add the facemelt graemlin from a few weeks back as well[/b] and get rid of the baller graemlin.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    AND add the Emil racism graemlin.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    These are all things that need to happen.

Are you talking about the "Skull Melt" graemlin? That can only be used once in a blue moon, like the first post on this thread, skull melt worthy fo' sho.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts

X 1,000

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

X 1,000

You mean (~980)

• I mentioned aloud "I don't need to be going no 14 mph!" where I spelled out "mph".

love that shit.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    When typing the details of the dreams, I try to be as accurate as I can. In almost every case, I can recall an image from within the dream. If I had a machine that could read the images from within my brain, I'd upload them to my website in a hurry.[/b]

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    from 2.1 Special abilities mentioned often:
    Mind radar map - Like radar, this ability tells you where things are. You can zoom in and out to distances as fine as atoms to spanning the entire universe. As an added feature, it tells you how good or evil someone or something is and also functions as a map. Black is pure evil and strong, red is average evil, yellow is neutral, green is good, and white is pure strong good.

I love this stuff. And not in any kind of mocking way. I find it fascinating.

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    yeah just to make sure, I don't think any of us are mocking this kid, I think it's more just respect and fascination about how his mind might work.

• andyhoopsandyhoops 154 Posts
    im mirroring this whole dudes website for when it goes down from the thousands of people reading the genius.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    im mirroring this whole dudes website for when it goes down from the thousands of people reading the genius.

careful with those mirrors dude.