definitive NEXT LEVEL

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Dude has a FAQ section this is longer and better written than my college thesis.

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    I was otherwise very normal before I became 4 years old

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    PLEASE READ HIS LIST OF FEARS!!!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Kind of reminds me of juicycerebellum.com before dude started wasting his time reviewing movies.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    A replicated animated scene from one of my top favorite mud dreams.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    At the top of what is visible on the image, you can see some Hamburger helper boxes. I eat Hamburger Helper (cooked in a different way than what's on the package, a lot different???). Because my sister kept stealing my Hamburger Helper, I had to hide them in my room where they were less accessible. You may also notice a trash bin full of cans. I crushed these cans with just my two hands (and so far, I've never been cut as I'm very careful on what I do). If you could pan a little more to the right from here, you'll see my trash bin where I store trash like napkins, pizza boxes, wrappers, and various other forms of trash.

3. Food?
    Like:
    Pizzas (986) top the list followed by Hamburger Helper (~940; without the hamburger as I hate meat) at a distant second. This is for main meals though. Adding in snacks, it's mainly Fruity Pebbles cereal (~960; from Post; not the 1/2 sugar one though) with Froot Loops (~930) being a somewhat close second. Other rarities are apples (~880), bread (~870; plain bread (white and wheat) without butter or any toppings), bananas (~870), and probably a few others I haven't had in years.

Dislike:
    Almost all foods are disliked. Things that look scary, like pinapples (~180) and kiwis (~120), are always rejected. Almost anything is rejected, especially any meat (25). I haven't had a single piece of meat (since Dec 12, 2005) in over a year!

• montymonty 420 Posts
    Last updated: Dec 27, 2005

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I get a lot of mind game events featuring this place. I find it good for testing the speed blast.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    At the top of what is visible on the image, you can see some Hamburger helper boxes. I eat Hamburger Helper (cooked in a different way than what's on the package, a lot different???). Because my sister kept stealing my Hamburger Helper, I had to hide them in my room where they were less accessible. You may also notice a trash bin full of cans. I crushed these cans with just my two hands (and so far, I've never been cut as I'm very careful on what I do). If you could pan a little more to the right from here, you'll see my trash bin where I store trash like napkins, pizza boxes, wrappers, and various other forms of trash.

3. Food?
    Like:
    Pizzas (986) top the list followed by Hamburger Helper (~940; without the hamburger as I hate meat) at a distant second. This is for main meals though. Adding in snacks, it's mainly Fruity Pebbles cereal (~960; from Post; not the 1/2 sugar one though) with Froot Loops (~930) being a somewhat close second. Other rarities are apples (~880), bread (~870; plain bread (white and wheat) without butter or any toppings), bananas (~870), and probably a few others I haven't had in years.

Dislike:
    Almost all foods are disliked. Things that look scary, like pinapples (~180) and kiwis (~120), are always rejected. Almost anything is rejected, especially any meat (25). I haven't had a single piece of meat (since Dec 12, 2005) in over a year!

How does this guy not weight 400 pounds and have scurvy?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    10. Letter of the alphabet?
    Like:
    T (~950), G (~960), J (~930), Q (~930), and I (~910) are highest on my list. T because of the so-called t-tail for the lowercase T. G, the lowercase version of some fonts like Times New Roman, J due to a recalled funny part in one of my old stories I wrote, Q, especially the uppercase Q in the Arial font, and I (don't know fully why).

Dislike:
    Only the letter P (~80). I've disliked this letter for nearly a decade.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    17. File extension and/or file type?
    Like:
    BMP (~940), and TGA (~940) are the highest favorites too close to tell which is a better favorite. URL files (~930) are in a very close second.

Dislike:
    I have no disliked file extentions or file types.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I had several favorite games. Felix the Cat, Metroid (even to this day, I don't know the main objective for this game, if there is any), Jaws, Mario (except Mario 2[/b]), and Blaster Master were my favorites.

told y'all!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    My kid is not playing video games. Ever.

"hi dad."

"Hey son, are those new Downey sheets on your keyboard?"

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    17. File extension and/or file type?
    Like:
    BMP (~940), and TGA (~940) are the highest favorites too close to tell which is a better favorite. URL files (~930) are in a very close second.

Dislike:
    I have no disliked file extentions or file types.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    minesweeper tutorial
    Despite an 8's extreme rarity, if you snap an 8, you're guarenteed that all squares around it are mines. Getting an 8 is very rare in any normal game. You have a better chance, far better, when you go custom for 24x30 with 667 mines.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    He also hates and will not say (or even type?) the words "people" or "person," instead referring to them as "both six-letter P-words."

That makes me sad.

• How does this guy not weight 400 pounds and have scurvy?

Do you love fast food or pizzas, but worry about the high fat content and all about the obesity epidemic in America? The fat is caused by extremes of grease while cooking. You can apply very simple [and I mean very simple!] science to literally cut the fat into 40 pieces where you take only 1 and throw away the other 39!

If you like burgers, this method only works for plain. You can simply add the ketchup and mustard without too much of a problem. The science you need is quick ways of absorbing. When hot, fat is usually liquid, so if you have something that absorbs water well, it'll absorb fat very well too. What you do is first, order your [cheese]burger[s] plain. Then, separate the bun and hamburger in halves. Take several napkins [yes, they absorb water really good], and press it down onto your burger. Folding the napkin is recommended for the first half of degreasing the burger, but after that it is not recommended. Put the napkin on the meat part of your burger and press down on it quite firmly. The liquid stuff coming out of this is the fat and grease. If that section gets too wet to hold more, move to a different, dry spot on the napkin. If the napkin has no areas to doing this anymore, get a new napkin and continue until barely anything comes out. When this occurs, fat may be reduced as much as 95%, possibly even close to 98% [when barely anything comes out, press down very hard to further absorb the fat]. Instead of like 40 grams of fat it now becomes a far healthier 2 grams [minus the bun].

For a pizza, regardless of it's size, the above method works the same, except for the following:

Unfolding is not recommended, unless you have a thick napkin or if you use several unfolded napkins overlapping one another.
    As above, apply the napkin to the pizza [mainly the cheese area], but don't use as much pressure. If you use more than enough, the sauce may come squirting out the sides. Yet, the napkin may even "stick" to the pizza itself, however, the fiber is good for you. "Beavery careful" when applying pressure.

Pizzas don't have as much grease and fat as a burger does for volume, however, the cheese part is the section where it's especially strong. The bottom part of the pizza is the next part. To cut down on the fat here, simply place a slice onto a napkin and apply a little pressure to the bottom. To speed things up, pick the slice up and put it on the napkin. Then, take another napkin and apply some pressure on it. This'll not only speed the process up, but will reduce fat slightly more. With home-made pizzas, this doesn't work as well. Between burgers and pizzas, if they are pretty much your top favorites, then this trick will come in very handy for really reducing fat. Pizzas get probably 85-93% fat reduction, depending on what you order [triple cheese topping on a large pizza may be as high as 97% with this], and burgers get even 95-98% fat reduction. The only fat that would remain is the really small parts left over that are very hard to cut down on. You can continue the napkin applying process until almost nothing even comes up, even 1 ply thick, but that would take a very long time. With 1-ply thickness and barely showing anything, fat may be reduced by even 99% on both. Pizzas are an exception for tomato sauces and "chambers" where it is very hard to get to. These "chambers" include something like the cheese in a stuffed-crust pizza, like those from Pizza Hut. These have limited accessibility to removing the fat, so "beavery careful" on what you order. The pressure squeezes this up so it can be absorbed. You're not guarenteed to get rid of all of it [unless you can somehow get rid of all the fat molecules, seemingly impossible to do], but it helps to reduce it by huge numbers a lot!

Footnotes:
    * This process even for only 75% reduction can take several minutes to do. For example, for about 95% reduction, on a large 14-inch pizza [one with a 14-inch diameter], it takes me nearly 15 minutes to degrease it to this degree. For 98% reduction, it goes on to about 20 minutes for the same pizza. This is why the rating is a 1.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    FONT size="+4">Showers are rare
    /FONT>

• parenparen 537 Posts
    ...because I can see so fine, my parents often complain about something that I can see that they can't when it comes to them cleaning something for me (such as a plate). This special ability has otherwise no other disadvantages that I know of.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    This guy obviously has Aspergers Syndrome, or some other form of high-functioning autism. I find this sort of thing facinating.

• 5. Song?
    Like:
    Topping my list, as it has been for 11 years (since mid-1994) is Out Where the Lake Is (988.3 compatibility, twice as good than the next highest). My calculations show that I've listened to this song anywhere from 900,000 to 1,200,000 times (each loop is 63.5 seconds long at the average 76% true speed). Next up is Desert Zone (around 984 compatibility) which has anywhere from 300,000 to 600,000 plays. These are the two most listened to songs. This isn't a joke either. If you check my blog, for example, you can see that, when I get a new song, it'll often be played for several thousand times before I get bored of it and switch. See the "music" section for more details on this. Both of these songs are from "Bubsy in: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind" (levels 10 and 7 (7 after the train)).

• strikerstriker 146 Posts
    "I've believed that on Jun 13, 2006, something special would happen, very special. This is only 6 months away now and it looks like, afterall, something will happen near this date."

That's my birthday

Nothing special happened for me... oh I got one of those tuxedo t-shirts and had a few margaritas, but i didn't think a US videogame addict who dosen't like the letter P would be waiting on that news.

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts

Table footnotes:
    * The -illiard is for Europeans.
    "I'm givin the Europeans the illiard!"

Now, usually, you hear about rare cases of a mother giving birth to septuplets or quintuplets, but, can you just imagine a mother giving birth to novenonagintanongentuplets? 999 babies being born nearly at once is next to impossible unless they were the size of a quarter or something!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    oh my god i love the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    This guy obviously has Aspergers Syndrome, or some other form of high-functioning autism. I find this sort of thing facinating.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Qualitative impairment in social interaction? Check.
    Restricted repetitive and stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests, and activities? Check.
    Encompassing preoccupation with one or more stereotyped and restricted patterns of interest that is abnormal either in intensity or focus? Check.

Plus the fact that his language and math skills are obviously on point.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Things that look scary, like pinapples (~180) and kiwis (~120), are always rejected.

We need to set him up on a blind date with Ms Damn's "scared of pickles" girl.
    Preferably at a Hawaiian/Polish fusion restaurant.

• andyhoopsandyhoops 154 Posts
    I have no problem going in front of mirrors in my mind game

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

This site is absolutely amazing. I think I might study it in detail over the next year.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

This site is absolutely amazing. I think I might study it in detail over the next year.

I think I might study it in detail over the next year and post an hourly 3-paragraph blog of my findings during my non-sleep time.

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts