1. Maniac Mansion
4. Goonies II[/b]best weapons evar.
final fantasy and metroid were great, but both series really really hit their stride in the snes ers.
5. Circus Charlie[/b] - i don't know if it ever came out in the states but my boy from india put me up on this shit. you have to do things like jump through flaming hoops and not fall on tigers.
Agreed. That being said, Metroid without any in-game maps = .
i had this 64 games in 1 cartrdige from japan back in the day and it had this on it. such a good game
4. Goonies II[/b]best weapons evar. nicehas anyone ever played The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle? the screenshots look kinda cool
1. river city ransom2. super dodgeball
I used to play the shit out of this:
A. Lurker aka MINYA
1. duck hunt2. rad racer3. excite bike4. mario bros. 35. kung fuhonorable mentions:^^VV>>BA start
LOL... I think you have the wrong MINYA, again.MINYA
Marble Madness Oh shit! This game drove me insane.
HOLY SHIT! Dude this is the first time I've even heard anyone mention this. Wow. Crazy.