Save DMX

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central

Beat/Video = hot garbageDef Jam shit = hilarious, plus dude kind of shut it down General clucked-out-edness? = 5 StarsI always liked this cat though. I hope he can keep it together.

Comments

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

i really cant fuck with cat niggers

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Is this for real? Damn, this song is beyond trash. I almost like it, thats how bad it is.

• PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
    "I talked to Ma$e about it"

• ericeric 155 Posts
    dude got to quit smoking crack.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    A few observations:

-DMX has one of those voices that I never get tired of (i.e., it makes for good entertainment).

-The dude who looks like a poor man's DJ Premier looks like he doesn't want to be there.

-That beat is a sign of the apocalypse.

-DMX didn't do his push-ups correctly. He failed to fully extend his arms. Also, 50 push-ups in a minute ain't shit. I can do 60 in one minute (let's keep in mind I'm not nearly as big as X).

-That jacket is not a good look.

-Drugs have ruined his life.

dude, this is seriously one of the funniest things ive seen on youtube.

sayin',
    Premo kills it in that video.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    General clucked-out-edness? = 5 Stars[/b]

"Awkward situation man, awkward situation"

PURE COMEDY! DMX is cuckoo for coco puffs!!!!!! Dude is REALLY out there. Wow.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I can't tell where the rapping stopped and the talking began.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    chinese slippers and silk scarfs, haha

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    "I know my true calling in life is to become a pastor."

Looks like Russell Simmons has another rapper-turned-preacher reality TV hit on his hands.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Where is this from? Some of the beat could almost -aaaalmost- be considered good but it's missing something. The singing is NAGL beyond fuck.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Song was lame, interview was funny i liked how he made fun of Jay-Z.
    This vid/interview is from a video magazine called Smack dvd.

i liked how he made fun of Jay-Z Ja Rule.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    i liked how he made fun of Jay-Z Ja Rule.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

-The dude who looks like a poor man's DJ Premier looks like he doesn't want to be there.

totally. right before DMX starts rapping dude taps him all like "dude, this is whack, let's just get out of here."

dude the interiew in the end....shit.

jerky movements, talking with his head bobbing like that...TOTAL crackhead symptoms.

dude wanted to be a pastor but "had no choice" but to rap because that was his G-d-given gift. duuuuuuude.

Wow, i missed the interview part before. He really does need to lay off that shit.

still, the fake premo guy at the beggining is priceless.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    the fake premo guy

Pretty sure that's one of the Deans.

I thought you knew.

the fake premo guy

Pretty sure that's one of the Deans.

I thought you knew.

yeah, i know its the ruffryders dudes. BUt he still looks like a fake primo, and his cameo is beyond hilarious.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    That part where he said "dun nuh nuh nuh nuhhh like the juice crew" was actually pretty hot. or is that just me not knowing about rap?

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    DMX be wildin at the dojo too.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    man this shit crazy
    the drugs can't be fucking him up that bad if he can do 50 pushups after drinking a beer.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    man this shit crazy
    the drugs can't be fucking him up that bad if he can do 50 pushups after drinking a beer.

Drinking a beer makes it easier to do pushups.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    man this shit crazy

Drinking a beer makes it easier to do pushups.
    what about the other mufuckah doing his set after downing that OE?

• Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts
    You guys are all corny for clowing DMX, I bet on my LIFE and the LIFE OF MY FUTURE SON(OR DAUGHTER) that if X were in the room w/ you, none of you guys would say nathan (c) B.I.G. - And that's real talk. If you wouldn't say it infront of the person, you're fake.

If you really look at it, X was saying some real shit. He was chillin in the streets w/ the real people not giving a fuck.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    You guys are all corny for clowing DMX, I bet on my LIFE and the LIFE OF MY FUTURE SON(OR DAUGHTER) that if X were in the room w/ you, none of you guys would say nathan (c) B.I.G. - And that's real talk. If you wouldn't say it infront of the person, you're fake.

If you really look at it, X was saying some real shit. He was chillin in the streets w/ the real people not giving a fuck.

You're damn right.

But like I said up top, I like the dude and I hope he can keep it together (K.I.T.).