Save DMX

2»

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    You guys are all corny for clowing DMX, I bet on my LIFE and the LIFE OF MY FUTURE SON(OR DAUGHTER) that if X were in the room w/ you, none of you guys would say nathan (c) B.I.G. - And that's real talk. If you wouldn't say it infront of the person, you're fake.

If you really look at it, X was saying some real shit. He was chillin in the streets w/ the real people not giving a fuck.

I was just saying i think dude needs help, and i think its crazy that you can sell 22 million records and still be on self destruct mode completely in your personal life. Back in the day X was the man, and i think his reality show will be absolutely huge. Also, that song was hilariously bad. I dont think i could help cracking up watching that video even if X was sitting in the same room.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    You guys are all corny for clowing DMX, I bet on my LIFE and the LIFE OF MY FUTURE SON(OR DAUGHTER) that if X were in the room w/ you, none of you guys would say nathan (c) B.I.G. - And that's real talk. If you wouldn't say it infront of the person, you're fake.

If you really look at it, X was saying some real shit. He was chillin in the streets w/ the real people not giving a fuck.

You know, if I came home and found DMX sitting in my room that would be akward to say the least. I guess what I would say is "Hello, DMX, why are you sitting in my room?"

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Why are you ridin' for X like that? are you from Yonkers? LOL. I bet that if I told DMX he was "cuckoo for coco puffs!!!!!!" he would take it as a compliment and put it in a rap.

"I'm cuckoo for coco puffs I bark like Mcgruff, Bark bark! RRRRRRRRR!!!!"

I really hope dude can get it together, but at the moment it is VERY CLEAR that he is straight crazy.

• Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts

Why are you ridin' for X like that?

I'm not, i'm just putting out the fact that it was weak for all those ppl to talk about him. Shit is microwave. This is exactly why I stay so quite on these boards, and this is prob. why Premier never chose to sign up. Ha, when whatshisname was suppose to get him on deck, I bet he took a couple of looks at some of the posts and was like "Nahh, i'll pass"

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Why are you ridin' for X like that?

I'm not, i'm just putting out the fact that it was weak for all those ppl to talk about him. Shit is microwave. This is exactly why I stay so quite on these boards, and this is prob. why Premier never chose to sign up. Ha, when whatshisname was suppose to get him on deck, I bet he took a couple of looks at some of the posts and was like "Nahh, i'll pass"

Why is it weak for people to talk about him? He is an entertainer, public persona. When you get into the entertainment business, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT YOU and most of the time they will have negative things to say. The guy makes VERY bad movies. Do you think film critics were afraid to give him bad reviews? "If DMX was here right now, I bet you would say he is a good actor." LOL. You've never seen someone acting crazy and said "DAMN! They are crazy!!" Why should it be any different for DMX. Does he get a pass? Why is this microwave? You stay quiet on these boards because of this? Are you afraid to have an opinion? If something or someone is wack or crazy, AIR IT OUT MAYNE! Primo is not on here because he is too busy to argue with a bunch of record nerds! LOL. I REALLY doubt that Primo did not sign up and start posting because he was afraid of some criticism or he did not like people "talking" about entertainers.