video clip of girl w/ pickle phobia (so funny!)

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
omg this is so funny.i feel so bad because i've reposted this everywhere after theeecasualmale passed it on, but it's so CRY FUNNY. can't help it, don't remember the last time i laughed so hard

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I know someone who's like that about armadillos

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I was SO hoping someone slipped a pickle in her shoe before giving it back to her.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    she has to be faking it. she's a waitress! people lie all the time with some outrageous story to get on springer and whatnot. but this is one of the most bizarre and hilarious profiles ever. the scenes of the pickle factory with the omen-like piano score?

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    That was hilarious. Thank you for posting, you just made my nightshift.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I'd like to hear what the mustard phobia lady has to say for herself.

Source, USA Today:

"I am proud to share my phobia of sauces??? this includes mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and even salad dressings. Heck, I've never eaten a salad in my life because of it. For years, I have had this, even causing vomiting if a sauce gets on my hand. I tell restaurants that I can't have them on my sandwiches because I'm allergic to them ... hey, whatever works!" ???Harry Brislin, Mobile, Ala.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i think she hates mustard too.

i was having a really bad morning and then mike sent me this link out of nowhere when i was at work today and i had to stop it midway twice because i kept bursting into uncontrollable laughter. the chase music when maury says she has to confront her fear and someone walks on stage with a platter of pickles. what's the hell? god, SO hilarious

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts
    i think she hates mustard too.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Shakia and Louise are looking like

"Dammmm! I thought my mustard ish was freaky! She reeel fucked up!"

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    THIS IS NO JOKE, I HAVE A MILD CASE OF A SIMILAR PHOBIA BUT NOT TO PICKLES OR FOOD PRODUCTS. I DEAL WITH IT UNLIKE THIS GIRL WHO IS CRYING.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Wow, that's fucking crazy.

"PICKLES ARE DESTROYING MY LIFE!"

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    THIS IS NO JOKE, I HAVE A MILD CASE OF A SIMILAR PHOBIA BUT NOT TO PICKLES OR FOOD PRODUCTS. I DEAL WITH IT UNLIKE THIS GIRL WHO IS CRYING.

Mork, vagina is not a bad word. You can do it. I believe in you.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    That dog thing was just sad. I just started feeling bad for her. More irrational = more funny.

Mork, vagina is not a bad word. You can do it. I believe in you.

DUDE I AM ALLERGIC TO SOULSTRUT AND POSTING ON RECORD MESSAGEBOARDS DURING THE DAYTIME

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Somehow, this does not surprise me.

Somehow, this does not surprise me.

THIS IS COMING FROM A DOOD WHOSE KRYPTONITE IS HIP HOP AND RAP MUSIC

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    when maury went backstage to console her, I was SO hoping he would have whipped a pickle out of his pocket (noayo), screamed 'PICKLE! PICKLE! PICKLE!' and shook it in her face.

when maury went backstage to console her, I was SO hoping he would have whipped a pickle out of his pocket (noayo), screamed 'PICKLE! PICKLE! PICKLE!' and shook it in her face.

BY FAR THE MOST AYO EVAR

YOU ON THE MAURY SHOW
    GETCHASELF A MAURY FLOW

FROM THE DONALD FAGEN - MORPH THE CAT THRAED OF ALL PLACES:

DrJoel
    Reged: 03/23/06
    Loc: Phoenixville, PA
    Re: "Morph the Cat"-Donald Fagen [Re: Funky_Mimizu]

i have only heard a few songs off of the new Don album, i liked what i heard but didn't rush out to grab it or anything.

Funny story though, this guy and his wife come into the restaraunt i work at and the lady has a physical reaction to Steely Dan. It triggers something from her pregnancy and she gets sick when she hears it. Apparently her and her husband listened to it a lot during some point of her being pregnant, she gets a really uncomfortable look on her face when it comes on. Don't know how much she was exaggerating, but she's been in twice when we've been playing stuff from Aja and her husband asks us if we can change it, launching into the whole story each time. My boss isn't into reqeusts/people asking us to change the music, but he makes an exception in her case. Pretty weird.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

YOU ON THE MAURY SHOW
    GETCHASELF A MAURY FLOW

DIPSET! AY!

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    Man, Freud would have a field day with this girl, and she sure doesn't want to be hearing the Dr. Octagon LP anytime soon or else she'll shrivel up and die at one of the skits.

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    Funniest shit I've seen in a long time

The video montages are hilarious... Fade into a slow motion black & white shot of mustard spraying everywhere

And the balloon lady...
    "Don't go back there, it's even worse!"

I'm going to hell when I die.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    what about flesh pickles? she afraid of them? Paging dr. freud...