• crossingscrossings 946 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    I WILL WORK YOU SON

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    STRONG CHEST PASSES?

do you guys hear the midi music when you view this thread? or is it only working on my computer?

• DustbusterDustbuster 278 Posts

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-SIGN!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    do you guys hear the midi music when you view this thread? or is it only working on my computer?

Not working here, unless I cut and paste the link:
     http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/STANin-game.mid   
    otherwise I get a 403 error (they must block remote linking)

otherwise I get a 403 error (they must block remote linking)

that must be it. thanks

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

i just had flashbacks... what was the name of that game? i played it nonstop for too damn long. ahhh man

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    excitebike

that illness

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

excitebike

that illness

awwww yeah. thank you. i can now die happy.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

SUCH my shit. When my stepbrother showed me the two chintzy-ass goals (the one where you pass it into the goal and the one where you sit along the goal line at the bottom of the screen and keep shooting, grabbing the rebound, and shooting until the goalie flubs it and allows the score), it was officially on.

Occasionally, we'd switch things up and play the other hockey game--the one Nintendo made. With the cheat codes for super-fast pucks and no goalies, those games became serious drama.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

SUCH my shit. When my stepbrother showed me the two chintzy-ass goals (the one where you pass it into the goal and the one where you sit along the goal line at the bottom of the screen and keep shooting, grabbing the rebound, and shooting until the goalie flubs it and allows the score), it was officially on.

Occasionally, we'd switch things up and play the other hockey game--the one Nintendo made. With the cheat codes for super-fast pucks and no goalies, those games became serious drama.

I loved how the announcer had a slight lisp.

BLADE(TH) OF (TH)TEEL!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

So much childhood spent zombified.
    glorious times.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

It's all about the fights in this game. Do you ever remember in excitebike when you really started rocking it (we used to call it cuppage!) you would go so fast you'd launch past the top of the screen and come up the bottom.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, A, B, A, B, Select, Start INFINITE LIVES !!!!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    "HELLL YES" to most of these games.

but yo

a brigade of little dudes thought this was going to be some erotic Ms.damn digger fiction

Do you ever remember in excitebike when you really started rocking it (we used to call it cuppage!) you would go so fast you'd launch past the top of the screen and come up the bottom.

bro, i fuckin love you.

excitebike was the beginning of an addiction.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Nobody can touch me at that game. I got serious flav.

What's the best emulator to DL? I NEED.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

Whew! Thank god this is about nintendo - I was afraid this was going to be another creepy stalker story.

For the record, no one on this board can touch me in Blades Of Steel. Nobody. I'd take out the best player here by at least 20 goals.

Kung Fu was the shit, too. Beating the 3rd level boss that looked like Buddah was tough! I think he used to laugh while you fought him. Can't remember.