i hated it when my enemies tried to cop a feel

Comments

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    For the record, no one on this board can touch me in Blades Of Steel. Nobody. I'd take out the best player here by at least 20 goals.

That's fine and dandy, but I will punish you at NHL 94'(SNES).

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

YES!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i can't believe nobody's gonna bat for

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    excitebike

that illness

awwww yeah. thank you. i can now die happy.

Mr brother and I used to take it in turns making impossible courses. That shit is like family history in my mind. It consumed us. And we used to fight about what it was called. I said ex-cite-bike, he said ex-city-bike.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Yes! Castlevania was my shit!

I also remember Megaman rockin' my early-teen world (pre-emptive AYO)

SG

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

That cover drawing is

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

That cover drawing is  

Mega Man II was, I think, the best in the whole series. I bought that for my stepbrother for Christmas one year on some, "Merry Christmas--let's go play it now!" shit. We went apeshit for that game--a fanaticism that was only topped by Super Mario Bros. 3.

• UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, A, B, A, B, Select, Start INFINITE LIVES !!!!

not infinite lives..just 30

(or was it 40?)

• also, is anyone else wanting to play that new Super Mario game that is out on gameboy DS or whatever it's called? I'd LOVE to play that shit on a NES...hell, i've even thought about buying a cheap used DS just to play it.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    It does amaze me though that all you kids out there pop all this high profile shit about games and whose who and what game is cool and which game is wack, who sucks what, check out my mediocre (at best!) high score, teabag this, negro that, cracker said what type shit but none of you have jared at ebgames' number? Mad kids are sitting here watching what you cats are poppin off on and thinking you know what the deal is. Its mostly hilarious due to the fact that I would assume 80% of you fucks are beginning gamers. "Ohhh I beat Punch Out/Kung Fu/Mega Man...YAY!" Are you fucking kids joking? "Whats the most you spend on games? Fuck that I only do the dollar bins cause THATS where the deals come into play!" You kids are fucking herbs and Ill be the first and last to say it. On some price shit still?!?!? Cmon! Games are worth what they are worth to that individual player. Dont fucking hate on some newbie cause they dont know their shit yet. WE WERE ALL THERE ONCE! Dont step up to the plate on some high roller big baller I got skills gaming and you dont shit unless you have heat. Which most of you DONT! The funniest thing is is that Ive played against some of you kids over the years and you cant play for SHIT! Word up! CAN'T PLAY SHIT! You sit on the mighty soulstrut board and pop knowledge about shit you know NOTHING about. None of you game for real. None of you are tracking down old nintendo powers or game zeros and getting cheat codes. None of you are learning about the culture of gaming. You just sit there with your silly emulators and pop like you know but you dont. You fucking run down to the nickel and dime spots and pick up some game on your break from school/work/television with some negro surrounded by whiteys on the cover with afros and think you got a fucking winner. Fucking punk ass little kids with your fucking brand new ps portable trying to out-shine the next little rascal. Are you all for real?

• UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, A, B, A, B, Select, Start

up up down down left right left right b a start

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    My bad sons and daughters of liberty.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    oh shit!

i know some of youz have seen Grandma's Boy[/b]! cinematic brilliance!!!

seriously!!!

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    does anybody remember this lil gem?

You could play the cold war at home!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    anybody want an emulator and 800+ games??

WEll here ya go!!

shhhhhh!!!
    keep this site on the dl.

WEll here ya go!!

shhhhhh!!!

WOW thank you!

semi-related:

anyone still have a console like me? i see these NES Cleaners and these NES pin connector replacements on ebay all the time and was wondering if these actually help the blinking lite problem

halp!

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    funny this thread was created now, as my roomate just retrieved his old NES from his mom and pops basement a few weeks ago, we've been playing all the old favorites

super mario 3 - a lot easier than i remember
    megaman 2 - iller than i remember, also easier
    super tecmo bowl - none of my friends played this game out like i did when i was young so aint nobody giving me any comp

my friend also still had his minty ass condition RUNNING PAD and the track and field game. my friend ran a 6.3 100 meter dash.

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I've been playing this joint lately

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    River City Ransom is easily my fav NES game ever. 8-bit Warriors if there ever was one. And when you fought the twins (the final boss is an afterthought comparatively) to the Double Dragon theme? Oh man.

Also, someone cue up the sauna scene.

• sergserg 682 Posts

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    apart from megaman and castlevania etc. these were my shit

and

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    the real shit was...

hands down.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    I have enjoyed everything mentioned in this thread as a youngun, except for that elevator joint. Always preferred Ice Hockey over Blades Of Steel. Battletoads was literally

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

WEll here ya go!!

shhhhhh!!!

WOW thank you!

semi-related:

anyone still have a console like me? i see these NES Cleaners and these NES pin connector replacements on ebay all the time and was wondering if these actually help the blinking lite problem

halp!

There's a guy locally who cleans NES consoles. He's fixed mine. I'd say the cleaners & PIN connectors work. You could try getting a top loading NES. Those never go on the blink, but they are raer.

• sergserg 682 Posts

WEll here ya go!!

shhhhhh!!!

WOW thank you!

semi-related:

halp!

There's a guy locally who cleans NES consoles. He's fixed mine. I'd say the cleaners & PIN connectors work. You could try getting a top loading NES. Those never go on the blink, but they are raer.

my nes is pretty good shape but I still deal with the flashing light sometimes so I'm going to try upgrading the pin connectors. word is they work really well.

WEll here ya go!!

shhhhhh!!!

WOW thank you!

semi-related:

halp!

my nes is pretty good shape but I still deal with the flashing light sometimes so I'm going to try upgrading the pin connectors. word is they work really well.

thanks HAZ. i didn't know they had top loading consoles out there.

serg where can you find quality pin connectors? some of these ones on ebay look shady

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    if you just wanna play your old NES cartridges... you could always cop one of those cheaper famicom systems on eBay... they're like an NES with a different casing... some really funny cases too... they usually look like a fake xbox or whatever... in Ecuador they had one called the Polystation... which looked just like a PS1 with the CD tray and all... and when i opened the CD lid... there was a slot for a cartrdige instead. they're usually pretty cheap too... maybe cheaper then fixing an actual NES. i almost bought one just for the novelty of it all...