i hated it when my enemies tried to cop a feel

13»

Comments

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    they usually look like a fake xbox or whatever... in Ecuador they had one called the Polystation... which looked just like a PS1 with the CD tray and all... and when i opened the CD lid... there was a slot for a cartrdige instead.

hahaha

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i see those bootleg top loaders at the flea markets all the time.

does anyone have any experience with them? will they be blink resistant during hardcore track and field power pad action?

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    apart from megaman and castlevania etc. these were my shit

I could never get past the third level in this game.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    the authentic top loading nes's go for like 80-100 bucks on eBay

i need to track down a copy of mario 2, that shit was trippy as hell, with its fakeass non-mario worlds/enemies/bosses

i see those bootleg top loaders at the flea markets all the time.

does anyone have any experience with them? will they be blink resistant during hardcore track and field power pad action?

yes i would like to know this as well. i see a bunch of these on ebay. some of them have their own controllers that i am not really feeling though. they look like wannabe ps2 controllers. i just want a box (ayo) that i can use the OG controllers with and that won't blink.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

anyone still have a console like me? i see these NES Cleaners and these NES pin connector replacements on ebay all the time and was wondering if these actually help the blinking lite problem

halp!

I was just recently lamenting my lack of NES. I would love to score one just so I can play all these old-school games again, but I'm very wary of most offerings because I wonder if they actually work.

Did anybody actually beat Battletoads? Man, that game was fucking hard. Blaster Master was a tough one, too, but I eventually beat it. Not having passwords in a game that long was

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    anybody want an emulator and 800+ games??

WEll here ya go!!

shhhhhh!!!
    keep this site on the dl.

Now I just need a decent controller and it's ON.

oh hellllll yeah

i just installed a new pin connector into my NES (a cheapo one off of ebay) and no more blinking lite problem! every single one of my cartridges play perfectly now. it was kind of a bitch to install and i kinda cut my thumb, but it was worth it and only $7

• sergserg 682 Posts
    did you? man I need to order one.

buyrite use to sell a kit but they got shutdown after kids got mad when they paid for games and never got them.

strider was the shit, when I was young I could never figure out the whole jump off the wall shit so I could never make it past egypt. I think it took like 3 years of me and my little brother fucking around with the game before I got it.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Anyone on a mac?

http://openemu.org/

Like XBMC/Kodi/Plex for emulators

Got my PS3 controllers setup