NBA PLAYOFFS '05-'06 What'sGood BATCHEZ

Comments

• Tim Thomas is the RAEL irritant.

Actually, he's an idiot and a douchebag.

Fake tough.

Game 3, Suns are up 50-39, Thomas tries to punk four Mavs while walking to the FT line. MAvs owned the game from there. Thanks for the motivation.

Game 5, Tim Thomas calls Dirk "a big pussy" and blows him a kiss. Dirk adds 33 points to his 17 for a total of half a hundy. Again, thanks for the motivation. Dirk always goes off when people fuck w/ him like that.

That was the biggest game of the Cuban/Dirk Mavs era and Dirk went out and got fifty. Best player in the league. I said it.

Oh, and Dirk is a big pussy but Nash shows up to the press conference in a hot pink shirt.

Six mang. Mavs closin out in the desert.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Good luck mayne, I think it goes to 7 though.

Holla if you wanna make an avatar bet or something...time to find the Nash pink polo jpeg.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    GO WEST! (watch out, EAST)

If it ain't the Pistons (and it probably ain't gonna be the Pistons), then fuck 'em.

• montymonty 420 Posts

Holla if you wanna make an avatar bet or something...time to find the Nash pink polo jpeg.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

that jpeg is so awful it's turning good

there are worse "nash face" jpegs out there though

• Six mang. Mavs closin out in the desert.

You too man! Sorry for the rant...just got no love for Tim Thomas.

The Suns will be murder to close out in Phoenix. I'm just betting Dallas can be the "new Mavs" for two straight games. Can't wait to find out. All props due Phoenix for their style of play and resiliency.

• that jpeg is so awful it's turning good

there are worse "nash face" jpegs out there though

game over, omg

worst
    look
    evar

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    From ESPN.com

Thursday's Best
    Mavs forward Dirk Nowitzki: Memo to Tim Thomas: mocking Herr Dirk with a kiss was not smart. Leave the smooching to Bill Raftery. Dirk bangs in 5-of-6 treys en route to 50 points. Fifty. 5-0.

Thursday's Worst
    Suns guard Raja Bell: His ailing calf cuts his game in half. Played 29 minutes, missing four of his five shots, but more importantly, his shutdown defense was not in the house.

Suns fans: Please admit that Bell and THomas are both garbage. Yes, Thomas had 6 3s last night, but they were uncontested. He still stinks.

• From ESPN.com

Thursday's Best
    Mavs forward Dirk Nowitzki: Memo to Tim Thomas: mocking Herr Dirk with a kiss was not smart. Leave the smooching to Bill Raftery. Dirk bangs in 5-of-6 treys en route to 50 points. Fifty. 5-0.

Thursday's Worst
    Suns guard Raja Bell: His ailing calf cuts his game in half. Played 29 minutes, missing four of his five shots, but more importantly, his shutdown defense was not in the house.

Suns fans: Please admit that Bell and THomas are both garbage. Yes, Thomas had 6 3s last night, but they were uncontested. He still stinks.

I WOULD LOVE TO SPEND THE ENTIRE DAY TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A LOSER TIM THOMAS IS.

SIX 3s DON'T MEAN SHIT WHEN THE DUDE YOU ARE GUARDING IS 5/6 ON THREES AND SCORED 50 ON YR ASS.

TAKE THAT BACK TO 'WHERE YOU'RE FROM' YA DOUCHE!!!!!!!!

from dallasbasketball.com

" TOUGH-GUY THOMAS: Tim Thomas keeps making vows, keeps making promises, and in G5, even got in Dirk's face and made a"kiss-me'' mouth. "Where I'm from,'' explained Thomas, "if I get punked like that by someone like him, I'd never be able to go back.''
    "Someone like him''? Whatever do you mean, Tough-Guy Thomas? Someone who is. ... white?
    Tough-Guy Thomas scored 26. Which means, that in his personal head-to-head battle with "someone like him,'' Tough-Guy Thomas was a minus-24.
    How's that play back in the 'hood, bro? "

MEH!

Dirk had a great night, Thomas still scored 26. Dirk brought it, no doubt.

Game 6, batches.

• MEH!

Dirk had a great night, Thomas still scored 26. Dirk brought it, no doubt.

Game 6, batches.

Here's the deal with Tim Thomas. Yeah, he scored 26. Not one of those came in the final 15 minutes of the game either. He can't put together even a complete four quarters. He'll show up in stretches, but then he'll fade like the BITCH he is. He has yet to put a complete game together in the series. He should bow down to Mike Dan Tony and kiss his feet for making his wasted career and talent somewhat relevant for two months.

We'll see. And it's Mike D'antoni.

• We'll see. And it's Mike D'antoni.

Yeah, I know. Randy Galloway on ESPN 103.3 in Dallas calls him the "coach with three first names..Mike Dan Tony".

Hey, I know you're not gonna buy what I'm sellin Mark. I understand. That's yr boy and he's done some thangs in the postseason.

Sayin' though.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Here's the deal with Tim Thomas. Yeah, he scored 26. Not one of those came in the final 15 minutes of the game either. He can't put together even a complete four quarters. He'll show up in stretches, but then he'll fade like the BITCH he is.

He scored 26 without the SUNS running ANY plays for him.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Here's the deal with Tim Thomas. Yeah, he scored 26. Not one of those came in the final 15 minutes of the game either. He can't put together even a complete four quarters. He'll show up in stretches, but then he'll fade like the BITCH he is.

That's actually not true - Nash would bring the ball up, immediately drive from the top of the key, causing the perimeter defense to collapse on him, and would kick it out to Thomas blocking Thomas' defender out in the process = uncontested three. They ran that a few times...

YEN NO?

• Here's the deal with Tim Thomas. Yeah, he scored 26. Not one of those came in the final 15 minutes of the game either. He can't put together even a complete four quarters. He'll show up in stretches, but then he'll fade like the BITCH he is.

Awesome for him. He scored "0" over the last 15 minutes of the game while Dirk got about 30.

BITCHMADE.

That's actually not true - Nash would bring the ball up, immediately drive from the top of the key, causing the perimeter defense to collapse on him, and would kick it out to Thomas blocking Thomas' defender out in the process = uncontested three. They ran that a few times...

They didnt do that in the Fourth quarter.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

... and Thomas didn't score.

... and Thomas didn't score.

Alot of his shots were second attempts/rebounds/careens, that were due to poor Dallas defense.

WHY SO MUCH BLAH BLAH BLAH...

GAME 6, BATCHES

Y'ALL LIVING IN THE PAST

HERR DIRK BETTER KEEP HUMMIN AND HOPING HE CAN BE "NEW DIRK" FOR THIS GAME

SUNS AT HOME + 3 POINTERS MADE + FASTBREAK = SPEED KILLS, FOLLS

DEAL
    WITH
    IT

I'M DOWN FOR AN AVATAR BET, SOMEONE FIND ME A DIRK JPEG TO USE IF SUNS LOSE

THANKS

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    SOMEONE FIND ME A DIRK JPEG TO USE IF SUNS LOSE

THANKS

• Here's the deal with Tim Thomas. Yeah, he scored 26. Not one of those came in the final 15 minutes of the game either. He can't put together even a complete four quarters. He'll show up in stretches, but then he'll fade like the BITCH he is.

Here's what happened. The Mavs didn't respect TT in the pick-and-roll for about 33 minutes of that game. Dirk would follow Nash and the screened PG would run to Nash. They weren't respecting Thomas at all. After the timeout when it was 77-70, they stopped doing that. They just switched and you saw Dirk on Nash and the PG running to Thomas. That's on PHX for not taking advantage of either of those resultant mismatches. Avery said it in the postgame. He said they used about "7 different looks on Nash" and that particular look got "thrown out of our playbook". Nash was not able to capitalize on being guarded by Dirk. 5/17.

• WHY SO MUCH BLAH BLAH BLAH...

GAME 6, BATCHES

Y'ALL LIVING IN THE PAST

HERR DIRK BETTER KEEP HUMMIN AND HOPING HE CAN BE "NEW DIRK" FOR THIS GAME

SUNS AT HOME + 3 POINTERS MADE + FASTBREAK = SPEED KILLS, FOLLS

DEAL
    WITH
    IT

I'M DOWN FOR AN AVATAR BET, SOMEONE FIND ME A DIRK JPEG TO USE IF SUNS LOSE

THANKS

C'mon bro. That game is 36+ hours from now. Just dissecting another great performance. If I were a Suns fan though, I could see not wanting to discuss game 5.

But hey, it's another page in the LEGEND #41 is writing this postseason and hells yeah I'm going to talk about it.

You wanna talk about game 6? What can Raja Bell do in that game? (here's a hint: nothing) How will the Suns check Dirk? Will Nash bounce back? How can the Suns deal w/ the interior presence Diop is bringing to the game? Will Jason Terry ever show up? Why does Jerry Stackhouse continue to drive Mavs fans bananas by following up brilliant plays with completely bone-headed ones.

Yeah, Game 6 is huge. Again, time for the new Mavs to show up and close out this series like they 'po to.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    And what was with the commentators excusing Phoenix's horrible shot selection because "they want to keep the game at this pace." I'm pretty sure D'Antoni and company would rather have high-percentage shots go in than moving at lightspeed and never scoring.

What was Phoenix's FGP?

They need to go back to Diaw and Marion. Has Dallas shut down either of those two?

• And what was with the commentators excusing Phoenix's horrible shot selection because "they want to keep the game at this pace." I'm pretty sure D'Antoni and company would rather have high-percentage shots go in than moving at lightspeed and never scoring.

What was Phoenix's FGP?

They need to go back to Diaw and Marion. Has Dallas shut down either of those two?

Diaw is not NEAR as successful when Diop is the game.

Marion? That guy's whole game is reliant upon Nash or fast breaks. You cannot just give Marion the ball and say "go score". He cannot get his own shot. Josh Howard has done a pretty good job checking Marion.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Only thing I'm worried about is DJ Mbenga being suspended for 6 games....we're gonna need him to beat the crap out of Shaq!!!!