Torrent sites for movies

2»

Comments

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    The appliance forms are nothing, dont be scuuuurrred.
    KG has the nicest and most helpfull staff I've ever had contact with.

If you really really need an invite, drop me a PM...

Karagarga :

• gimme a top 3 list for movies on KG.
    i am how you say virgin when it comes to film.

GO!

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts
    F'get torrents.

USENET, players. (Though it's not as good for vintage films I suppose)

Please to explain.

Torrents, never really seemed to work for me but seems like a lot of people are into them. Can someone break it all down for the ignant. Like how to and what to do etc. etc.........Again for the Ignant.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    i'm not gonna try to get all technical on yer ass, because you obviously wont understand a damn thing i'm saying...

so i guess what you need to know is...

1) get a torrent program for downloading torrents... there are a LOT of different ones... the one i prefer is called AZUREUS... it is no better than anything else out there, its just what i use.

2) have access to torrent files (via a torrent website or whatever)... heck, you can just google the words "torrent" and what you're looking for and chances are you'll find it out there.

3) browse the site and click on the torrent you want... this should automatically open your torrent program and start downloading them. people will most likely be able to download the same file you're getting from you while you're still getting it. this is fine and its what torrents are all about... people wont have access to anything you dont wanna share or havent previously downloaded from torrents (unless you seed some stuff, but im sure you wont)...

4) that's about it... if your torrent program didn't automatically open when you clicked on the torrent you wanted, you may just have to open it manually before you try downloading...

more technical questions can be googled no prob...

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    gimme a top 3 list for movies on KG.
    i am how you say virgin when it comes to film.

GO!

Giallo? Noir? Asian? Drama? Comedy? Animated?

• Giallo? Noir? Drama?

we'll start here and move forward...

• The appliance forms are nothing, dont be scuuuurrred.
    KG has the nicest and most helpfull staff I've ever had contact with.

If you really really need an invite, drop me a PM...