IT'S FRIDAY

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• ...any naked Norwegian shenanigans planned?

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

A little bit. My future father in law is staying at our place tonight and I was really looking forward to some alone time with the lady.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I have an Expedit to put together tonight. Takes 2 people though.... I'm offering fine whiskey to he/she who volunteers to help me. not to take home, but to drink with me until I get stupid(er).

• sayin'. unless I got hit by a wave of unexpected work..i'm smooth sailing today. Just got paid and I think I might buy some "fresh and dipped" gear after work.

LET THE JPEG JOKES BEGIN!

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    last day of my spring break, so yes, i'm a lil bit

so to speak

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    yes, i gotta work till 1230. fuck

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    yes, i gotta work till 1230. fuck

Slangin Gorditas?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    no haha. washing dishes

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Life is good.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    no haha. washing dishes

washing disehs at a pizza joint was the best job I ever had. Im serious. enoy it!

• making soup, sitting on the couch, and watching a flick with the lady. can't wait.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Life is good.

Do you plan on spending money this weekend? What types of consumerism do you have up your sleeve?

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts
    Work sucks, but I'm looking forward to a Bill Hicks DVD tonight!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    taking the gravis for a test run saturday night.

selling records on the street on sunday if the weather is nice.

selling records on the street on sunday if the weather is nice.

where at?

• no haha. washing dishes

washing disehs at a pizza joint was the best job I ever had. Im serious. enoy it!

Washing dishes led me down the sordid road to being a baker, which is probably the happiest i've ever been at work. stick with the kitchens for as long as you can. tough fucking work, but extremely satisfying.

no haha. washing dishes

Washing dishes led me down the sordid road to being a baker, which is probably the happiest i've ever been at work. stick with the kitchens for as long as you can. tough fucking work, but extremely satisfying.

seriously, its like, there's some dishes, wash them. or this dude needs a sadnwhich, make one. No office politics, akward silences, ringing phones, email games, trying to figure out if you're doing the right amount of work or doing the work right. Just dishes, hot water and time in your P.M.G.

• no haha. washing dishes

seriously, its like, there's some dishes, wash them. or this dude needs a sadnwhich, make one. No office politics, akward silences, ringing phones, email games, trying to figure out if you're doing the right amount of work or doing the work right. Just dishes, hot water and time in your P.M.G.

Plus, you have something to show for your work...I would go in at the beginning of the night, and the cases were empty and there was a bunch of flour and water. when i would leave 10 hours later, there was enough gorgeous bread and pastries to feed an army. Like you said with the P.M.G. ... Amid all the din of a kitchen, it is a really meditative process, from the dishes up through the sous chef.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i might go see ICP tonight...

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    i might go see ICP tonight...

post pics or your soft

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I take it y'all aren't in the Home Depot/ Bed Bath and Beyond phase of your life.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Wifey and I are going to a dope Korean spot for dinner tonight. Soon doo boo, Pa Jun, Kal Bi, Kim Chi, OB Beer & Soju. Plaese believe it folls!

you freakin juggalos. im not talking about those clowns.

fatback knows what im talking about.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I take it y'all aren't in the Home Depot/ Bed Bath and Beyond phase of your life.

almost. gotta put two dressers together tonight. like Diz's Excellent Expedit Adventure, there will be booze involved.

sup chan. im getting some of this action tonight.

you and yours need to really sheck out the gardena/torrance/redondo/lomita area. its that LEAL SCHITTOU

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

almost. gotta put two dressers together tonight. like Diz's Excellent Expedit Adventure, there will be booze involved.

"pot leads to carpentry"

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    sup chan. im getting some of this action tonight.

you and yours need to really sheck out the gardena/torrance/redondo/lomita area. its that LEAL SCHITTOU

Damn Shig, I'm jealous!!!!!!! NO Okonomiyaki shops in Seattle
    I have to wait till I get to Japan for new year's for real okonomiyaki.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    sayin'. unless I got hit by a wave of unexpected work..i'm smooth sailing today. Just got paid and I think I might buy some "fresh and dipped" gear after work.

LET THE JPEG JOKES BEGIN!

no one bit, so i'll go:

ensemble ideas.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    fuck yeah.

nuggets vs. sonics on my turf. trying to go to the game tonight. hopefully my homeboy doesn't bitch up. drunkintheparkinglot action with debauchery in the pepsi center to follow. can't wait.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    It is sunny in Seattle so you know I ain't complainin.