What have you learned from Soulstrut today?

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Today on Soulstrut I learned:-Brittish people will kill you if you get in the way of them watching Kanye-Barry Bonds is a lot sexier when he goes shoulderless-Classical dynaflex RCA is worth millions-nazi's and Jews will never be able to sit at the table of brotherhood and discuss crack-Jesus loves Pizza-?uestlove has cool hair-Gemm can make you blind-Shoegazers son Radiohead fanswhat did you learn today?

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    most of that.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

-Shoegazers son Radiohead fans

please point me to this post

• -Shoegazers son Radiohead fans

lol. that was the first thing i did was try to find the post he was talking about here.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

-Shoegazers son Radiohead fans

Pete Doherty is justified & ancient

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I learned that is very easy to fritter away most of the day by having an online philosphical/historical debate with yourself. Never agian...

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    interracial and rape jokes don't fly

• wow. i read that whole thread. greatness.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    PIZZA is the BOMB!!!
    Bush should be President for another term if it was legal
    I'm getting old
    Basketball is fun
    I still can do 50 push up's
    I like to eat, REALLY!
    BIG CHAN is in NY coolin out with Paul"Ruff & Rugged" Nice
    How much I want to go to NY and Chicago to eat PIZZA
    How much I want to go to Japan to buy records
    And for Sure I'm going to eat PIZZA Tommorrow, Friday, and Saturday.... SO GOOD!!!
    GUZZO wears Boys 16 Slim pants
    Run DMC pins are still fresh
    And How much I miss Fonzee taking up the whole front page of this board with the freshest posts!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Ironfeet rulez.

Give the man a trophy or somethin. Dude cracks me up.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    From the 'Have you ever been in a Prono?' thread, I learned that I am happy to not have had anything to do with dildos, amyl nitrate, jizz booths/bins/mops, and the dudes that frequent those places & pasttimes so far in my life, even though NZShadow's stories made interesting reading at work today.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Today I learnt that Soulstrut is more compelling than criminal law class.

• a promo 12" that I got for free from working at the label is worth $35

• There is Kleenex to buy for both the seven-passenger and coupe Cadillacs. One does not regurgitate and let fly a hock-tuey out of the car window and expect to hold the respect of his public. One cannot forget their Noblesse Oblige.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    There is Kleenex to buy for both the seven-passenger and coupe Cadillacs. One does not regurgitate and let fly a hock-tuey out of the car window and expect to hold the respect of his public. One cannot forget their Noblesse Oblige.

best thing I've read on soulstrut in weeks

welcome to the board

• Thank you, thank you. I'm eager to partake in the verbose verbages of the luddy duddy, the mooncalfs, and the jabbernowls of this fine establishment. You're not those, are you?

I had this Melanesian belle, a comely looking lass, and I was headed for the shrubbery, which grows very lush in those parts. Well, her husband was following behind holding a forefinger up in the air and crying, "One dollah, one dollah!"

What a gorgeous day. What effulgent sunshine. It was a day of this sort the McGillicuddy brothers murdered their mother with an ax.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Simplify your english, I can't follow.

If you are a newbie, I am Paul Mauriat.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Thank you, thank you. I'm eager to partake in the verbose verbages of the luddy duddy, the mooncalfs, and the jabbernowls of this fine establishment. You're not those, are you?

I had this Melanesian belle, a comely looking lass, and I was headed for the shrubbery, which grows very lush in those parts. Well, her husband was following behind holding a forefinger up in the air and crying, "One dollah, one dollah!"

What a gorgeous day. What effulgent sunshine. It was a day of this sort the McGillicuddy brothers murdered their mother with an ax.

you are my new favorite strutter.

I am not a mooncalf by any stretch but I do have jabbernowl tendencies

• When you woo a wet goddess, there's no use falling at her feet.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    When you woo a wet goddess, there's no use falling at her feet.

How can I import data from Excel into Access?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

Ctrl-Alt-Mooncalf

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Ctrl-Alt-Mooncalf

I miss having a PC

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Ctrl-Alt-Mooncalf

And why are they 65000 rows in Excel? Why 65000? Who made the decision?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

WEE WILLY WILLIKERS AND SCHITT TO YOU, HOMME

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

How would it feel to know exactly what you're gonna look like when you are dead?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

How would it feel to know exactly what you're gonna look like when you are dead?

DIE

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

DIE

DONE

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Ctrl-Alt-Mooncalf

And why are they 65000 rows in Excel? Why 65000? Who made the decision?

Probably the same dudes that did this...

Excel 2002 (Excel 10)

1. Open a new Excel workbook.
    2. Select File * Save as Web Page
    3. In the Save As dialog, select 'Publish Sheet' and 'Add Interactivity'
    4. Save to an htm file on your hard drive (any file name).
    5. Open the htm file with Internet Explorer 5.
    6. Select cell WC2000 and scroll the sheet such that cell WC2000 is the first cell on the left. Highlight the entire row.
    7. Press Shift+Crtl+Alt and click the Office logo in the upper-left.

Your screen will be transformed into an auto racing game, with developer credits (and other things) visible on the roadway. Use the following keys:

* Arrow keys: to steer and accelerate
    * Space bar: To fire at other cars
    * O: To drop an oil slicks
    * H: To turn on your headlights

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Thank you, thank you. I'm eager to partake in the verbose verbages of the luddy duddy, the mooncalfs, and the jabbernowls of this fine establishment. You're not those, are you?

CODE NAME: ankle breakaer