Did anyone know Mykah 9 wrote lyrics for NWA ?

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

DG what are your feelings on the holocaust.

WTF?

your revisionist bullshit is the stuff of legend.

congrats on pissing off a bunch of Jews across the world with your views on how wewere partially responsible for their own execusions through some conspiracy theorist bullshit involving the Rothchilds.

Not all of us were excited to see someone with your political views come back to the site.

Perhaps I should repreint an old PM you sent me and several other strutters on the subject?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

DG what are your feelings on the holocaust.

WTF?

your revisionist bullshit is the stuff of legend.

congrats on pissing off a bunch of Jews across the world with your views on how wewere partially responsible for their own execusions through some conspiracy theorist bullshit involving the Rothchilds.

Not all of us were excited to see someone with your political views come back to the site.

Perhaps I should repreint an old PM you sent me and several other strutters on the subject?

Perhaps you should continue to misinterpret what I told you.

I NEVER SAID that Jews were responsible for their own executions.

The conspiracy theory is that the Rothchilds used the tragedy of the Holocaust as a means to secure an Israeli state for non-Jewish purposes.

I also might have pointed out that it wasn't just Jews that were killed in the Holocaust...but also blacks, Gypsies, homosexuals, the handicapped, twins, politcial dissidents, etc.

But that should have been it.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts

I heard or read cant remember,that people were writing for Ice Cube to,nothing surprises me anymore.
    I don't know about that, but I do know that Ice Cube used stories that real gang members were telling him about to transform them into songs.

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    And here I thought a modified Diner quote would've been good for a chuckle about PB fetishism.

OH HOW WRONG I WAS.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    And here I thought a modified Diner quote would've been good for a chuckle about PB fetishism.

OH HOW WRONG I WAS.

It's cool. Just peeping your post modern game.

Do you write and recite.. like.. you know... like.... spoken word poetry?

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    It's funny because for a time I really dug the Shrevie character because I identified with him on some levels, and it took several girl friends to point out how disturbing and fucked up that character really was. Now, he's like a cautionary tale.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    and the subject of Project Blowed is easily able to pull your all-too-predictable strings like a puppet.

Dude, is you serious?!!!

Here's a concept:

PB only exists in their own little bubble and outside of that, they're completely and utterly insignificant.

Says the guy who doesn't care.

aka the outside world.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Could someone have a reason which is better than 'i don't like any project blowed artist'? because that isn't a reason, its a preference. As jokes go, its pretty odd. could someone explain?

This is what happens when the "rap artists" spurn their "true fans"
    Cashless tell us how it went down?

frank, plaese stop.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I didn't really want to get into this argument. Although I regularly read SS, and post a bit, and I have been doing for a long time (used to post years back, until one too many US/UK set-tos put me off), I have never actually got to the bottom of what people hate so much about the PB people. I mean for fucks sake, they're a bunch of rappers. Whether you like it or not, they're pretty good technically(and some are much better than a bit good), and pretty smart too. So what? You don't have to like it, and you don't have to accept the stuff about their influence (although they've been around for a while, and obviously have had an influence, or you wouldn't be having a conversation about them at all. again, so what, its a fact, grow up). But why the hate? 9 times out of ten it looks a whole lot like knee-jerk 'fuck project blowed this is soulstrut where we hate project blowed', hence my earlier post. The whole thing looks toy. Could someone have a reason which is better than 'i don't like any project blowed artist'? because that isn't a reason, its a preference. As jokes go, its pretty odd. could someone explain?

Your ass-hurtedness is what's really toy here.

Nobody "hates" Project Blowed, but some people do think that their fans' complete disconnection from reality is funny.

I didn't really want to get into this argument. Although I regularly read SS, and post a bit, and I have been doing for a long time (used to post years back, until one too many US/UK set-tos put me off), I have never actually got to the bottom of what people hate so much about the PB people. I mean for fucks sake, they're a bunch of rappers. Whether you like it or not, they're pretty good technically(and some are much better than a bit good), and pretty smart too. So what? You don't have to like it, and you don't have to accept the stuff about their influence (although they've been around for a while, and obviously have had an influence, or you wouldn't be having a conversation about them at all. again, so what, its a fact, grow up). But why the hate? 9 times out of ten it looks a whole lot like knee-jerk 'fuck project blowed this is soulstrut where we hate project blowed', hence my earlier post. The whole thing looks toy. Could someone have a reason which is better than 'i don't like any project blowed artist'? because that isn't a reason, its a preference. As jokes go, its pretty odd. could someone explain?

Nobody "hates" Project Blowed, but some people do think that their fans' complete disconnection from reality is funny.

no, I was asking a question about attitudes. no ass hurt, PB guys have made about 2 decent records in teh last 10 years. bad strike rate.

So if you acknowledge that, why would you be mad at people clowning fans who insist that they're the most important rap crew of all time (M.I.R.C.O.A.T.)?

Reality to who? For years I've stated that Eazy had Bone visit the Blowed to study up on what their style was to become as Ruthless Records artists. And for years people like you have denied that it ever could have happened. Now Mykah comes out and not only confirms it, but presents a previous pattern of Eazy using him for inspiration...and what? I'm still disconnected from reality???

Reality to who? For years I've stated that Eazy had Bone visit the Blowed to study up on what their style was to become as Ruthless Records artists. And for years people like you have denied that it ever could have happened. Now Mykah comes out and not only confirms it, but presents a previous pattern of Eazy using him for inspiration...and what? And now a bitter-azz Mykah offers a self-serving version of events... and what? I'm still disconnected from reality???

Bitter or not, is he lying?

I only have the NWA album on cassette, which I haven't had a chance to dig out of a box in my garage. Is his name on there like he says it is?

And I've had like 10 different Good Life mc's corroborate the Bone story for me over the past 10 years or so.

Are they all lying?

Am I lying?

Or are you actually the bitter one in this?

Bitter or not, is he lying?

I only have the NWA album on cassette, which I haven't had a chance to dig out of a box in my garage. Is his name on there like he says it is?

And I've had like 10 different Good Life mc's corroborate the Bone story for me over the past 10 years or so.

Are they all lying?

Am I lying?

Or are you actually the bitter one in this?

What would I be bitter about, exactly?

Being forced to live in an unjust world in which PB actually are the major artists that you claim they are?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

anyway, people weren't initially clowning those guys, they were dismissing a comment about relations between FF and NWA. And I couldn't see why. eazy e wasn't dissing myah 9, he was having lyrics written by him and driving around in his jeep with him. But it seems like NWA are cool and mykah 9 is a boring disconnected from the streets herb and his fans are chumps, so when someone says something unweighted about it people say 'who cares?'. whats up with that? that was my only question, asked strictly out of interest.

Francis,

I've been watching Faux thrust his raging hard on of PB hatred in Archaics ass for a while now. The truth of the matter is Faux is simply hating cause he knows no better. To take the opinion of a man who knows nothing about the scene and to give it credit is a mistake. Faux by his own admission has said he doesn't know too much about the scene in perevious threads.

To put it bluntly, arguing with Faux on this subject is an exercise in perpetuating ignorance.

and faux could never like PB anyways. Theres not enough shucking n' jiving in their catalogue.

• and guzzo could never like PB anyways. Theres not enough Jheri curl juice dripping off their album covers.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    and guzzo could never like PB anyways. Theres not enough Jheri curl juice dripping off their album covers.

so true.

that and one of the last times I went there my friends car got broken into.

Left a pretty bad taste in my mouth about the scene

no, I was asking a question about attitudes. no ass hurt, PB guys have made about 2 decent records in teh last 10 years. bad strike rate.

So if you acknowledge that, why would you be mad at people clowning fans who insist that they're the most important rap crew of all time (M.I.R.C.O.A.T.)?

not mad either

anyway, people weren't initially clowning those guys, they were dismissing a comment about relations between FF and NWA. And I couldn't see why. eazy e wasn't dissing myah 9, he was having lyrics written by him and driving around in his jeep with him. But it seems like NWA are cool and mykah 9 is a boring disconnected from the streets herb and his fans are chumps, so when someone says something unweighted about it people say 'who cares?'. whats up with that? that was my only question, asked strictly out of interest.

Well, I agree that that one guy at the top of the thread was unnecessarily aggressive in his dismissiveness--if nothing else, it is an interesting kernel of rap trivia. I don't think he's a native English speaker, though, so we may be reading something in his post that he didn't intend to be there.

Except for that, though, where's the hate? A lot of us do enjoy winding Archaic up, but beyond that I don't think many people view those guys as significant enough to be worth hating on. I'm pretty sure nobody's lying in bed at night trying to telekinetically bring harm to them or diminish their record sales, despite what Archaic might like you to believe.

AllHipHop.com:[/b] Does your family appreciate your accomplishments?

Myka 9:[/b] They have no idea how far reaching this movement is that we've created. My son likes Rock and Ska. That???s cool, but he only got like eight bars to flow! And my daughter probably thinks I fell off since I???m not in any mainstream videos or front-page publications.

Damn, even his own kids are hatin'!

Archaic, what should we do about this situation!?

Could someone have a reason which is better than 'i don't like any project blowed artist'? because that isn't a reason, its a preference. As jokes go, its pretty odd. could someone explain?

you look like muh fuggin foll right about now all the time.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts

... one of the last times I went there my friends car got broken into.

I hope it's a joke, or else it's the most ignorant thing that ever came out of your keyboard.

plaese stop.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

you look like muh fuggin foll right about now all the time.

Get it off your chest why dont cha

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

... one of the last times I went there my friends car got broken into.

I hope it's a joke, or else it's the most ignorant thing that ever came out of your keyboard.

wow, rilly though?

whats so ignorant about my friends car being broken into?
    or is it ignorant that I used to go down to the Kaos Network on Thursday nights and chill?

seriously I got no idea where your coming from with your statement

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts

whats so ignorant about my friend car being broken into?
    or is it ignorant that I used to go down to the Kaos Network on Thursday nights and chill?

How is that relevant ? Cars are stolen everyday everywhere. I was at a DMC competition one day, and someone broke into my friend's car and stole my bag full of records, but I won't blame the DMC for that.
    Or may be are you trying to tell us that they should relocate into a nicer area ?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

whats so ignorant about my friend car being broken into?

How is that relevant ? Cars are stolen everyday everywhere. I was at a DMC competition one day, and someone broke into my friend's car and stole my bag full of records, but I won't blame the DMC for that.

Or may be are you trying to tell us that they should relocate into a nicer area ?

I think your really looking a little too far into this. Plain and simple I went someplace with my friend. His car got broken into It put a damper on the event and that was that.

Leimert Park is a really nice area. I really couldn't think of a better place to hold such an event. Sounds like you got some pent up frustration that you are misdirecting.

I'd suggest asking questions next time instead of assuming. It would be a much better look.

BTW I had my car broken into in a nice section of Las Vegas when I lived there, it may come as a surprise to you but I didn't like going back to that place either.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    Alright. I just thought it's strange how you made the connection between the whole scene and an unrelated incident that happened on the parking lot.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

BTW I had my car broken into in a nice section of Las Vegas when I lived there, it may come as a surprise to you but I didn't like going back to that place either.

Dude, my old Honda got broken into at least a half dozen times: in nice parts of East Oakland, SF's Mission and Portero Hill (coincidentally, all places where my girlfriends were living) and it never dented my affection for any of those places. I mean, cars getting broken into in cities. That's reality.

Guzzo = going country?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Dude, my old Honda got broken into at least a half dozen times: in nice parts of East Oakland, SF's Mission and Portero Hill (coincidentally, all places where my girlfriends were living) and it never dented my affection for any of those places. I mean, cars getting broken into in cities. That's reality.

Guzzo = going country?

My cars are my babies. I get used cars fix up the sound system in them and then drive them into the ground. My current car I bought used with 20,000 miles on it, its now nearing 200,000 missing its bumper, and hasn't had a carwash in over a year but still bumps like its trying to prove a point. When my car was broken into I lost 2 amps, 2 subwoofers, my 6x9 4 way speakers and a little piece of my soul.

Summerlin Las Vegas is apparently pretty notorious for being a key spot for dudes to get they're cars broken into. It's a middle upper class community that is less than 10 years old.

It needs a makeover so I can drive my bucket through there, bump, and leave with the same rockford fosgates I came in with.