edited February 2006 in Strut Central
or Wade's vs Kobe's...............

Comments

• FSNSFSNS 163 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

or

Wade's vs Kobe's...............
    seriously? those shits are skraight fug! both of em.

• batmon = little dood in kicks.
    That aint no shoestrut man, thats spacestrut, keep it lunar dude!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

or

Wade's vs Kobe's...............
    seriously? those shits are skraight fug! both of em.

I agree.

• Options
    batmon = little dood in kicks

I think he's kidding. I've seen him post some nice dunk highs in the past.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    batmon = little dood in kicks

I think he's kidding. I've seen him post some nice extremely plain and common dunk highs in the past.

• My recent sneaker aquisitions:
    Personal favorites right now.

First pair of white sneakers I've owned since the 8th grade.

Considering These:

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Considering These:

please make it stop.

• Considering These:

please make it stop.

Obnoxious, yes. Expensive, you betch your ass. EUROPEAN.....goes with out mention.
    Unless I plan to move to London with in the next few weeks, which I don't, it is hard to justify these.

• please make it help me stop.

• Options
    Considering These:

I must confess I'm somewhat of a real head with shoes, but I don't really know the deal with those. Each his own I guess.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

Considering These:

please make it stop.
    it is hard to justify these.

• Considering These:

don't do it dude.

we're here for you.

• Silvertone: Colette exclusive choclate velco Stan Smiths.

OG reish shoe hatter.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    My recent sneaker aquisitions:
    First pair of white sneakers I've owned since the 8th grade.

if white shoes never got dirty, i'd get these, with the squiggly lines it looks like you're a sketched cartoon...id need matching clothes though...like a charlie brown shirt.

• Considering These:

don't do it dude.

we're here for you.

Ok Ok.
    Well Then How About These.....Bitches

Or these.

And These.

For The Office.

P.S. Dunks are for SUCKA TOY NEW JACKS

• Considering These:

don't do it dude.

we're here for you.

Ok Ok.
    Well Then How About These.....Bitches

Or these.

And These.

For The Office.

P.S. Dunks are for SUCKA TOY NEW JACKS

Nah, actually dunk varsity pack colors are some of the most beautiful jernts of all time. The shoe in general just got played out by the same kinda "sucka toy new jacks" who are considering purchasing some overpriced trendy Keith Haring Adidas.

Corny:

Beautiful:

• I'll take any of those Adidas over that Bape bullshit.

• what's the official adidas style name for your 'for the office' adidas?

• You make them
    yourself.

• ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• This whole thread is about as comical as a thread on NikeTalk about 'super rare' Otis, Hendrix, Mayfield soul records. You know the ones: Otis Blue, Band Of Gypsys and that Mayfield joint with the Kanye sample.

• ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Spoken like a true toy. What's the matter, no one at alife or some other "sneaker boutique" told you they were cool? Take that shit to thehundreds.com son, I've been doing the sneaker thing since 87, TRUST that you can't tell me shit.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Spoken like a true toy. What's the matter, no one at alife or some other "sneaker boutique" told you they were cool? Take that shit to thehundreds.com son, I've been doing the sneaker thing since 87, TRUST that you can't tell me shit.
    Wow. Obviously your sneaker fashion sense outweighs anyone who dares to step up. If someone asks me why I like that shoe I'll tell them that a dude that's been doing the sneaker thing since 87 told me it was cool.

• These are out again this month.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts

Wow. Obviously your sneaker fashion sense outweighs anyone who dares to step up. If someone asks me why I like that shoe I'll tell them that a dude that's been doing the sneaker thing since 87 told me it was cool.

But he's nearing his 20th anniversary of "doing the sneaker thing."

Seriously
    Cool out and take a breather. Don't get all worked up over harmless shit talking done for fun. I don't remember anybody claiming sneaker king status, but since it means so much to you, you can be the sneaker king.

• i saw the ludacris ad at at a bus stop this morning, where he's holding a pair of classic red suede puma's.

maybe i should post some of my recent acquisitions to get some opinions.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Yikes! let me help you guys out.