edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    ANALize

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Wow.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    That last paragraph is one of the funniest things I have ever read. Oedipus and aquafresh, Dope. I am giving it an A- (due to some misspellings).

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I remember seeing this before...aren't there more pages to it?

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    are you a teacher?

that paper should get at least a PIMP-

• DA MAKERS OF AQAU FERSH TOOTHPASTE IZ SUM BITCHES, DOGG

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SOURCE PLAESE?

• I remember seeing this before...aren't there more pages to it?

oh many more pages.

i don't know if heads are redee

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    are you a teacher?

that paper should get at least a PIMP-

I would go with PIMP(+++)

• here's a different one by "peter nguyen" that has to be fake because the red ink is too perfect at the bottom. it's pretty offensive and ridiculous.

• Back in high school, some teachers would give weekly assignments that my friends and I used to think they never even read, just marked down the names of those who handed in papers. I've done many a "paragraph of jiberish" and found out our suspisions were correct. The dude who wrote that killed his chances by capitalizing a threat with cuss words. My eyes went there first. The whole thing is pretty damn crazy though, I'd have given him a B for Baked

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    [color:red] -1 [/color] [/b]

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    here's a different one by "peter nguyen" that has to be fake because the red ink is too perfect at the bottom. it's pretty offensive and ridiculous.

Excellent.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Wow.

My thoughts exactly.

That was bugged out.

• i never really understood the point system for grading essays. at least with math you get docked a point if you got a formula wrong, but -1 here and -2 there for words seems way too subjective.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Interweb jokes is one thing- but my girl is a high school English teacher

I see UNINTENTIONALLY hilarious/bizarre papers on the regular...

Back in high school, some teachers would give weekly assignments that my friends and I used to think they never even read, just marked down the names of those who handed in papers. I've done many a "paragraph of jiberish" and found out our suspisions were correct. The dude who wrote that killed his chances by capitalizing a threat with cuss words. My eyes went there first. The whole thing is pretty damn crazy though, I'd have given him a B for Baked

I'd give him an F for Fake, but also an F for Funny, which I guess averages to a gentleman's C.

Then again, a friend of mine in college once wrote a paper about a book having read only the promo quotes on the back cover. She even quoted the back cover, complete with a proper citation saying, "back cover of book." That was pretty damn funny.

• Then again, a friend of mine in college once wrote a paper about a book having read only the promo quotes on the back cover. She even quoted the back cover, complete with a proper citation saying, "back cover of book." That was pretty damn funny.

I see UNINTENTIONALLY hilarious/bizarre papers on the regular...

A whole book of that stuff. Freaking hilarious.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    here's a different one by "peter nguyen" that has to be fake because the red ink is too perfect at the bottom. it's pretty offensive and ridiculous.

Excellent.

Genius even.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Back in high school, some teachers would give weekly assignments that my friends and I used to think they never even read, just marked down the names of those who handed in papers. I've done many a "paragraph of jiberish" and found out our suspisions were correct. The dude who wrote that killed his chances by capitalizing a threat with cuss words. My eyes went there first. The whole thing is pretty damn crazy though, I'd have given him a B for Baked

I'd give him an F for Fake, but also an F for Funny, which I guess averages to a gentleman's C.

Then again, a friend of mine in college once wrote a paper about a book having read only the promo quotes on the back cover. She even quoted the back cover, complete with a proper citation saying, "back cover of book." That was pretty damn funny.

I dunno, I believe the first one. Reminds me of my "Its all about the Benjamin" paper on franklin. In fact, im sure i handed in something similar in high school. Still, pretty awesome.

• What's that school over by the Safeway on Church Street that's like a rest stop before jail? My friend used to teach there and would show me some of these kids' essays. WHOA.

There's one that I'll never forget: One of the kids had an altercation with a teacher and had to write a one-pager about it. I distinctly remember this phrase:

"And I called her a fuck-nuted bich with shit in the mitle." [sic]

My question is this: do you even bother to correct the spelling to "fuck-nutted bitch with shit in the middle"?

whoah, haha, im laughing out loud now.

The fact that its so amusing was probably the only thing that saved him from failing. Many times I was able to slide through that same little academic loophole.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I live for the day that www.soulstrut.com is cited in a serious academic research paper.

• I live for the day that www.soulstrut.com is cited in a serious academic research paper.

i could have sworn a poster here used soulstrut in a class presentation and opened a thread surprised to find very weird NSFW drawings of virile buck naked half-man-half-rhinos or something in that vein

something like this...
    NSFW!

i'm not even joking

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    hahaha!!! yeah, I remember that! Who was that?

• chrischris 287 Posts
    plaese post more.
    the fact that he cited tubgirl.com is hilarity.