SEEN SOME FINE WENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    hahaha!!! yeah, I remember that! Who was that?

Wasn't it a picture of a Minotaur with a massive dong?

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

"And I called her a fuck-nuted bich with shit in the mitle." [sic]

HAHAHAHAH!!! I'm going to use that on the next person who irritates me.

SG

• I believe that was our man in Philly, Drew Nice himself...

Um "SEEN SOME FINE WENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA" is probably the best thread title for anything, ever

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

NUDOG!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Back in high school, some teachers would give weekly assignments that my friends and I used to think they never even read, just marked down the names of those who handed in papers. I've done many a "paragraph of jiberish" and found out our suspisions were correct. The dude who wrote that killed his chances by capitalizing a threat with cuss words. My eyes went there first. The whole thing is pretty damn crazy though, I'd have given him a B for Baked

i had a similar experience in high school, where in our Latin class, we did translation of essays from Latin to English regularly. we found out in the second year that she didnt read the translations, and only glanced and then gave full credit, so we started writing down entire novelty rap songs within the body of the translations. start off the paper with two translated sentences, and end the same, but the middle included "Baby Got Back" and "Back That Azz Up," just to name a few.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Much of this strikes me as kinda fake. Where is all this stuff from?

• Much of this strikes me as kinda fake. Where is all this stuff from?

oh i'm not saying they're real. they've been circulating on the web for a while now, the peter nguyen one's are especially obvious because the red ink is even toned like it was done in photoshop.

but there are some lines in there i can't resist, such as the "sold like gothcakes" line

http://drunkbunny.org/2006/02/01/and-it-sold-like-gothcakes/

http://www.eng.usf.edu/~dionson/ezzay/

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/archive/index.php/t-31402.html

on a semi-related note, these are real:

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i was hoping these were real. but they can't be. they just can't be. oh well.

Wasn't Peter in your gradeschool pic MsDamn?

• Bahahahaha!
    Them shits is hillarious...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

"ower"

SG

• "ower"

SG

i think it's a great surprise ending.

• "ower"

SG

i think it's a great surprise ending.

Hahaha yeah, i didn't really know where it was going, and then, all of a sudden, there it was. You can watch the thought taking form, like she (he?) just made their mind up at the end.

• Much of this strikes me as kinda fake. Where is all this stuff from?

oh i'm not saying they're real. they've been circulating on the web for a while now, the peter nguyen one's are especially obvious because the red ink is even toned like it was done in photoshop.

but there are some lines in there i can't resist, such as the "sold like gothcakes" line

http://drunkbunny.org/2006/02/01/and-it-sold-like-gothcakes/

http://www.eng.usf.edu/~dionson/ezzay/

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/archive/index.php/t-31402.html

on a semi-related note, these are real:

• here's another one

and this one is is funny/scary

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

here's another one

and this one is is funny/scary

when i worked at a record shop, I found a to do list in a bag of CDs this sorority looking chick was selling:

to do:
    get up
    shower
    lay out
    sell cds
    lunch

i loved that. i imagined her sleeping with the list on her nightstand--peeping it in the AM to see what to do first:

"Oh my god, I so like need to get up."

I wish I had kept it.

• this one is awesome. where are you finding these?

• the italics at the end are so perfect.

• this one is awesome. where are you finding these?

www.foundmagazine.com

no

• no

that one is crazy. "hide guns"

there are so many from the actual printed mag that are more intense, but it's hard to navigate the site and look for a specific one.

there was a hilarious print out of an email of this woman who just went out on a date the night before and rated the guy on everything from his car to his attire and said something like dude "didn't have a chance" cause she was rocking some capri pants that made her ass look great or something. that shit was so funny, i wish i could find it

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    There used to be a cool little free zine called Ghent that pre-dated Found. It focused on full length lettes whereas Found was more into notes and short msgs. I really miss Ghent, plus I accidentally binned all my old issues in my purges the last few years.

• I like this one. Dude neither sounds "cool" or "sain". I don't think he's gonna get called or e-mailed.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    My sister got several similar letters from some french dude she met once 5 years ago, he moved back to france for 3 years then came back to NZ a couple years ago & tracked her to my parent's address & wrote her a grip of letters. Real crazy, he even turned up at my folk's place a couple times (although my sister was living in Auckland which is like 2.5 hour drive away). She never even remembered meeting him but he was so in 'love' with her. The letters were hilarious, both in their use of Frenglish & what he was trying to convey. Pretty freaky for my sis though 'coz this dude even turned up at her flat after checking her on the electoral roll. It went on kinda on & off for the last couple years but my family finally called the cops after he turned up at her flat & took out a 'Non Trespass' order on him. The cops were pretty amazed, apparently the French guy, Charles, had like a 10min conversation with her at a party 5 years previously & had then built up in his mind that he was in love with her & they were meant to be together, although he didn't even know her at all. If I remember I'll try & dig a letter out next time I'm home, hilarity will ensue.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

NUDOG!

• I used to think Space Camp was the coolest shit in the world.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    what the fuck is space camp

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I like this one. Dude neither sounds "cool" or "sain". I don't think he's gonna get called or e-mailed.

I guess they're pretty lax about grammer in Grad School, eh?

That one doesn't seem as creepy as the "I've been watching you since you moved in" one.

This thread is great, btw.