REAL HEADZ IS BACK!

Comments

• again i ask you - did you donate and not get access or you disagree with the notion of donating to get access?
    I agree with the notion of donating money to this site, I dissagree with the idea of special list access. But it's not my site. Raj can rule how he sees fit. I was just playing devils advocate about uploading everything to soulseek because the special access people seem to get really nervous if you threaten to make their private records more known. I also see a problem with that.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Like Ed said earlier, most of the MP3's COME FROM Soulseek.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Like Ed said earlier, most of the MP3's COME FROM Soulseek.
    But then that's elitist because if you don't have a computer then you can't get the MP3s.

• hey raj, please don't think I'm taking this board for granted, or calling it out because this place is sacred to me. You started a community in which I've felt very at home for the past 5 years. For that I express my warmest thank you, and soon to be a generous paypal donation. Viva la soulstrut.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    But then that's elitist because if you don't have a computer then you can't get the MP3s.

Beer spit moment.

Ayo while I'm reading this I'm burning Max Roach Freedom Now
    for upload...some muthafuckin Abbey Lincoln going ballistic
    on your ass so get yo paypal on...

• But then that's elitist because if you don't have a computer then you can't get the MP3s.

Beer spit moment.

More of an eye rolling, moment for me.

Yeah, that's how that shit works.

My favorite e-bay quote of the day:

FIRST ALBUM GROUP, IN ALBUM SUPER BLUES, PSYCH, PROGRESSIVE DINAMIC COMPOSITION AND KILLER PSYCH FUZZ GIUTARY WITH PSYCH PSYCH EFFEKTS!!!!

It certainly looked sick:

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Beer spit moment.

What if I were to donate in your name, securing you access?

• Seriously.

When you diss Brian (sometimes known as "Brian!"), you diss yourself.

[Read: You will never get kama aina rate on a latte. Pay up, Haole.]

Hui, we go fight! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!!

• :searching for terd gremlin:

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Hui, we go scrap! WHAT FUCKAH WHAT

• reskresk 391 Posts
    i guess i've "donated" to soulstrut before (i bought the 12" if that counts)

---- [email]carloswpalacios@hotmail.com[/email]

my post count is still lil dude though

:searching for terd gremlin:

Um, perhaps you did not notice the reference to
    psych psych effekts?

• Um, perhaps you did not notice the reference to
    psych psych effekts?

i guess not, is that similar to sigue sigue sputnik?

• But then that's elitist because if you don't have a computer then you can't get the MP3s.

Beer spit moment.

What if I were to donate in your name, securing you access?

there needs to be a humanitarian graemlin.

Troubleman, keep in mind, all this is borne of a sort of grassroots "i want to contribute" movement that happened after the board was down a lot last week. cats just wanna do what it takes to help keep SS up and runnin. People just wanted to donate for the community to keep things status quo and it seems like Raj brought RHKtD back as a "thank you". There are some valid points you made in yr post/s, but they don't really apply to this situation or thread IMHO.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    if that counts

what exactly 'counts' as a donation anyhow?

• if that counts

what exactly 'counts' as a donation anyhow?

[reynaldo]if you have to ask, you can't afford it[/reynaldo]

• Hui, we go scrap! WHAT FUCKAH WHAT

Bra, once I t'row blows, then I going pound you. I no eefen haf to call my Samoan pruddahs. You goin' be smokin' batu t'ru yo' piko.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Bra, once I t'row blows , then I going pound you .

• Bra, once I t'row blows , then I going pound you .

Exactly. Emphasis, then genius.

You goin' be smokin' batu t'ru yo' piko.

Translate this for me,it looks like youre gonna do him dog.

• You goin' be smokin' batu t'ru yo' piko.

Translate this for me,it looks like youre gonna do him dog.

Batu = ice = crystal meth
    Piko = Hawaiian for "navel"/belly button

Okaaay!!!!

• Okaaay!!!!

Haole way: "By golly, I am angry. ANGGRY! I would like to punch you so hard in the face, gosh darn, not once but twice for emphasis, you are going to have to smoke through your stomach. Yes, I am telling you this as a warning."

It's a bit weak, now that I've explained it.

My fellow kama'aina, let's go Gulick's, kau kau time.

• Bra, once I t'row blows, then I going pound you. I no eefen haf to call my Samoan pruddahs. You goin' be smokin' batu t'ru yo' piko.

This is a BJ Penn quote, right?

• I just pimped some realheadz. Check your main menu.

ok guys, have fun in your little soulstrut vip room.

I remember soulstrut back before big dudes, little dudes, real headz, soulstrut factor, etc. Back when we all were equals and we didn't take ourselves too seriously. Classics were classics, and duds were duds. People respected eachothers opinions and still read replies to threads even when they didn't agree (never needed an ignore user function). New raers were found and shared without hesitation of blowing up spots or inflating prices. It was a good time, I miss it. What do I know? I'll keep coming back regardless of how this site changes. Have fun everybody.

go stamp in some puddles or something...

• Bra, once I t'row blows, then I going pound you. I no eefen haf to call my Samoan pruddahs. You goin' be smokin' batu t'ru yo' piko.

This is a BJ Penn quote, right?

It's a John Book quote.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    real headz access is irrelevant. if you've learned something from this site, you should donate.

This is the truth. About a year ago when I was saving money to move, I was so broke I was seriously eating like Ramen noodles and drinking fucking High Life[/b] and shit. But I still found a way to Paypal Raj like $20

Dear God, No! I drank like three High Lifes (Lives?) on Super Bowl Sunday and started to get a headache. There's some sort of funky additives in that shit. It's not listed on the label. Nice bottles, though.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I drank like three High Lifes (Lives?) on Super Bowl Sunday and started to get a headache. There's some sort of funky additives in that shit. It's not listed on the label. Nice bottles, though.

Dude, I've been saying that shit for years. High Life gives me the worst hangovers evar.