REAL HEADZ IS BACK!

12346»

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

This is like the 3rd time Tuff_Dong has come at me about some Tom Brock MP3s! Check his recent posts, I'll bet you those were the last three things he's posted on here. I think he has a crush on me or something.

I'm just glad to know I can get under your skin so easily without even mentioning your name. Really, that warms my heart more than anything.

Yeah, RAJ, that pretty much assures I'll never contribute. Congrats. I know you really care though, so whatever.

Raj you just yourself

• This is like the 3rd time Tuff_Dong has come at me about some Tom Brock MP3s! Check his recent posts, I'll bet you those were the last three things he's posted on here. I think he has a crush on me or something.

I'm just glad to know I can get under your skin so easily without even mentioning your name. Really, that warms my heart more than anything.

Yeah, RAJ, that pretty much assures I'll never contribute. Congrats. I know you really care though, so whatever.

Raj you just yourself

I know, think of all the bitrate consistency you'll be missing out on

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I don't understand all the insults and bad words goin on here.....

.especially that guy "brian" is a champ in that field

the guy always come out to say belligerant shit....it's impressive how when I read a thread with his posts, I always find there is a riot goin on

that character come straight out of a comic book.....
    post your address or you're soft

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    i give this thread 5 stars.

little bits of beef flying everywhere like a butcher shop.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    BOMP. Just to let everyone know I am caught up on all the donations. Please check your index.

BOMP. Just to let everyone know I am caught up on all the donations. Please check your index.