WHY CAN’T FAT JOE SELL MORE RECORDS???

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    fat joe is underrated

• Good thread! i like a lot of his new album, was listening to it last night. Hows it selling in the US?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    fat joe is underrated

LOL (literally)

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Ogre, Lochness & DJ Shmeeze sound like exactly the sort of heavy in the skreets DJs that I would expect Young 'Shied to align himself with. Will DJ Tanner and Han Solo be coming through as well? Should I bring my 12 sided die?

Ummmm, I will own up to once doing Special Ed - I Got It Made karaoke at a Costa Mesa bowling alley a long, looong time ago.

• fat joe is underrated

true!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    fat joe is underrated

true!

I've had this conversation with a lot of people I know. Back in the day, out of the whole crop of 90s NY rappers, did you ever think that FAT JOE would have been the one to have "made it" and stayed relevant?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    fat joe is underrated

THIS DEEJERY CANNOT BE TOLERATED

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    fat joe is underflated

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    fat joe is underflated

THE ELEPHANT AT THE BASKETBALL GAME

• chrisflyerchrisflyer 275 Posts
    Next up, a photo of Fat Joe standing next to a comically oversized Larry O'Brien trophy.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/581.gif" alt="" 21

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    b,121
    b,121Joe's Exclusive Jordan IV
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Ouch. Those are nice.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    yo

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    This is a classic thread.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    anybody hear that "back in the day" song ditc did about thier glory days? oc and ag sound a little salty about joe.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21This is a classic thread.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1

• I love that the 2nd or 3rd poast is ASchrock dropping that commercial rap knowledge.b, 21b, 21In retrospect, Pun had one HUGE hit, but his album was the right vibe at the right time. Joe's NEVER had that. Never once did anyone on this planet say "man, that Joe album just perfectly represents the vibe of this moment." Whereas, when the Pun record dropped, that was like... the soundtrack.b, 21b, 21That, and he's a mean, ugly, fat, uninteresting, uninspiring rapper who's occasionally managed to buy the right beats and rhymes, but nothing further.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    This thread is too f*cking funny.b, 21b, 21The only thing left that could make this thread any better would be img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bf2e70d8.gif" alt="" 21

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Anyone remember his Clothing Store located on 3rd Ave in The Bronx?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    JOEY CRACK AKA KAISER SOZE!!

• my challenge still stands to come up with a single fusking song that benefited from his presence on the mic. every last one of the songs he was ever on woulda been better without him, even if his absence woulda made it an instrumental.b, 21b, 21I was listening to the Don Cannon go crazy remix the other day and pressed rewind before his verse, as I always do.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21my challenge still stands to come up with a single fusking song that benefited from his presence on the mic. every last one of the songs he was ever on woulda been better without him, even if his absence woulda made it an instrumental.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21D.I.T.C. - Da Enemy

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21my challenge still stands to come up with a single fusking song that benefited from his presence on the mic.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21MOTHERFUCKERS... KNOW WHO'S THE BESTb, 21IF IT AIN'T FAT JOE THEN IT MUST BE LORD FINESSE!b, 21THINK NOT? THEN SHOW WHAT YOU GOTb, 21BUT DON'T GRAB THIS MIC, THE SHIT'S TOO HOTb, 21I'M THE BORN KILLA N*GGA FROM THE BRONXb, 21RAPPERS TALKING SHIT BUT THERE'S REALLY NO COMPb, 21SO BRING IT ON IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HANGb, 21AND IF NOT, THEN LET ME DO MY THING...

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21my challenge still stands to come up with a single fusking song that benefited from his presence on the mic.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1HARD LIKE A PENIS IS HOW I'M LIVIN!

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21my challenge still stands to come up with a single fusking song that benefited from his presence on the mic. every last one of the songs he was ever on woulda been better without him, even if his absence woulda made it an instrumental.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21D.I.T.C. - Da Enemy
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21woulda made a better Big L solo joint.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21MOTHERFUCKERS... KNOW WHO'S THE BEST
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21true.b, 21b, 21/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21IF IT AIN'T FAT JOE THEN IT MUST BE LORD FINESSE!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21uh, then it's Lord Finesse dude.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21lean back?

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21lean back?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21nope.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21lean back?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21nope.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21There's no way Joe is the worst rapper on that. Anyway, whatever...